Best woman libido booster supp

• Thread starter Br1ck_Sh1thouse
  • Start date

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Alright whose got some good ideas, need something for the wifey. No luck with lj100 or ksm-66, however ksm-66 has made her nicer! :)

Need something that I can mix in with her ksm-66 that I'm capping.

Maca seems to be the best that I've seen so far.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright whose got some good ideas, need something for the wifey. No luck with lj100 or ksm-66, however ksm-66 has made her nicer! :)

I agree, I've heard that Maca is good for female libido.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jewelry and/or money. Just kidding. Another vote for maca here.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't help with increasing libido, but I can tell you something that is guaranteed to stop a woman's sex drive;

Wedding cake.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't help with increasing libido, but I can tell you something that is guaranteed to stop a woman's sex drive;

Wedding cake.
So it's ok to get married as long as you don't let her have any cake?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Our member Kat had a very nice log using Maca and she enjoyed the results. I will link later if no one tags her or finds the log before me.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plain old DHEA, like the stuff that probably isn't that effective in young men, is actually useful for women.

Mucuna pruriens might also be worth trying.

Might also be worth getting her test levels checked. If she uses hormonal birth control, that can potentially wreak havoc on her sex drive.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Ignore her for a while, woman love what they can't have.

Age might play a factor as well

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established

Wedding cake.
It was more kids than wedding cake for me. But I hear ya.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Plain old DHEA, like the stuff that probably isn't that effective in young men, is actually useful for women.

Mucuna pruriens might also be worth trying.

Might also be worth getting her test levels checked. If she uses hormonal birth control, that can potentially wreak havoc on her sex drive.
Ok thanks I'll check those out.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established

Did that but I have to ignore her for a month,so it works but not quick enough.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

OL's Maca is a staple for my wife now :)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not necessarily suggesting this but has anyone see the female sex drive booster Entice Her, put out by PJ Braun?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
OL's Maca is a staple for my wife now :)
Some more quick questions for folks.
1)does it require the full 3g/day to be effective?
2)is it slow out fast acting? Is it like viagara where it's only going to work that day? Or do you need to consistently take it for a while before it kicks in?
3)as far as effectiveness is a small subtle change or does it put them closer to a man's libido?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some more quick questions for folks.
1)does it require the full 3g/day to be effective?
2)is it slow out fast acting? Is it like viagara where it's only going to work that day? Or do you need to consistently take it for a while before it kicks in?
3)as far as effectiveness is a small subtle change or does it put them closer to a man's libido?
Yes, 3G a day.
It takes a few weeks to kick in.
And it's more like she is in the mood more often, but still needs me to start things. But, there's nothing subtle about the effect it's had on the big O!

Ursa Major

Awards

Does she have any pre-existing health conditions, not to be all up in your business, Maca is great! But if her iron, vit d, or even hydration is low that might be as nice as she gets. Or is her test levels are too high other supplements will might make her a hot mess. Herbs from chinese medicine, like what you get from an acupuncturist may help also.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Does she have any pre-existing health conditions, not to be all up in your business, Maca is great! But if her iron, vit d, or even hydration is low that might be as nice as she gets. Or is her test levels are too high other supplements will might make her a hot mess. Herbs from chinese medicine, like what you get from an acupuncturist may help also.
Not really "health conditions" but ya, marriage and kids! The tricky part is she's an MD and they know everything and thinks supps are worthless. I've been working on her for a long time. I'm actually now her go to source for supp info when people come in and tell her they're taking xyz supp. The thing she hates most in the world is when things are labeled with "check this supp out with your doctor" or anything like it. 99%of the time unless it's pushed to them in a medical journal they have no clue. I finally got her to try ksm-66 and and think I finally have my foot in the door.