Best website to get SARMS 2018

oliverfox

Awards
First timer here. Looking to get some sarms. Anyone heard of striker-labs.com

I was recommended by someone but not sure if it’s legit. Older posts claim sarms1 is good but I now see they have sarms in pill form only which is not preferable. Any suggestions?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First timer here. Looking to get some sarms. Anyone heard of striker-labs.com

I was recommended by someone but not sure if it’s legit. Older posts claim sarms1 is good but I now see they have sarms in pill form only which is not preferable. Any suggestions?
You are the gent with 36% body fat, and asking about SARMS, and specifically have a conflict with the idea of Cardarine if it is for losing weight. It is not about losing weight. Diet is about losing weight, and any kind of extraneous 'supplementations' wether they be natural or not are there to help by small percentages in one direction or the other. "Bulk or Cut".

What you do not understand yet, which is ok, is, you need to be on a long-term life change of direction with your diet and exercise programming. This is a life choice you make and embark on. When you have reached a body fat percentage more in line with either cutting further, or bulking should you desire to gain muscle, then you can safely are begin that journey.

Those responding to you in other threads are concerned for health and results. You will not yield much but suffer the negative effects of the compounds you are discussing. They have your best interest at heart, and I think you get that. If you do not, then you should know this. There natural products on the market that will aid you in your quest to get to a healthier body fat percentage. When you get down to 25%.

At your body fat percentage, my concern is any underlying issues you might have that would be discovered by a full CBC / Hormonal Panel, and a physical by your doctor. Once you can say their are no other, or are underlying issues (i.e., Hypothyroid, etc.) then you can begin knowing what to expect with a legitimate outline of what you have been doing towards what you should be doing.

So, until then, please stop asking about PEDs. At 34% body fat, they would only bring you grief and frustration.

oliverfox

Awards
You are the gent with 36% body fat, and asking about SARMS, and specifically have a conflict with the idea of Cardarine if it is for losing weight. It is not about losing weight. Diet is about losing weight, and any kind of extraneous 'supplementations' wether they be natural or not are there to help by small percentages in one direction or the other. "Bulk or Cut".

What you do not understand yet, which is ok, is, you need to be on a long-term life change of direction with your diet and exercise programming. This is a life choice you make and embark on. When you have reached a body fat percentage more in line with either cutting further, or bulking should you desire to gain muscle, then you can safely are begin that journey.

Those responding to you in other threads are concerned for health and results. You will not yield much but suffer the negative effects of the compounds you are discussing. They have your best interest at heart, and I think you get that. If you do not, then you should know this. There natural products on the market that will aid you in your quest to get to a healthier body fat percentage. When you get down to 25%.

At your body fat percentage, my concern is any underlying issues you might have that would be discovered by a full CBC / Hormonal Panel, and a physical by your doctor. Once you can say their are no other, or are underlying issues (i.e., Hypothyroid, etc.) then you can begin knowing what to expect with a legitimate outline of what you have been doing towards what you should be doing.

So, until then, please stop asking about PEDs. At 34% body fat, they would only bring you grief and frustration.
I appreciate your concern. I have lost 7 pounds in under a month. I understand. I AM waiting until my bf is a lot lower. I get it. I’m natty until I plateau in X amount of months or so. I just wanted to ask because I like to plan ahead of time for everything. I over think a lot of things and would like to be prepared for it when the comes is all. Thanks for understand

oliverfox

Awards

Also I took a physical and blood work, last week. Everything went fine. Normal cholesterol and blood pressure

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cholesterol and Blood Pressure are only two bits of it.
How's your Thyroid? What's your Testosterone? Free Testosterone? Estradiol? AST, ALT? Can you post the bloods with reference ranges?

And when you say, x amount of months, you show me you don't "get it". What I propose is not concern but the hard truths as I have experienced over 3 years of efforts, not months. Maybe you'll get it, maybe you won't, but asking questions on here won't get you closer, it will not be research. Research is finding the answers by searching, not asking. Answers given, are not earned they are gifted without the respect for how they were earned.

If you don't like that? Take on an attitude and then go deal with it. You've got a great deal to (L)earn bro.

oliverfox

Awards
Cholesterol and Blood Pressure are only two bits of it.
How's your Thyroid? What's your Testosterone? Free Testosterone? Estradiol? AST, ALT? Can you post the bloods with reference ranges?

And when you say, x amount of months, you show me you don't "get it". What I propose is not concern but the hard truths as I have experienced over 3 years of efforts, not months. Maybe you'll get it, maybe you won't, but asking questions on here won't get you closer, it will not be research. Research is finding the answers by searching, not asking. Answers given, are not earned they are gifted without the respect for how they were earned.

If you don't like that? Take on an attitude and then go deal with it. You've got a great deal to (L)earn bro.
You must have misread my intention through text. I didn’t intend to portray any attitude. And yes I have done extensive amount of research hours and hours. Have a good day

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You must have misread my intention through text. I didn’t intend to portray any attitude. And yes I have done extensive amount of research hours and hours. Have a good day
It's possible... I don't think you have one, I suggested you adopt one, and get to it bro. :)
Attitude -> Buy In -> Action -> Results.

Good luck my man.
-M

PS
"Hours and Hours..." If that equates to a year in hours, then ok.

oliverfox

Awards
It's possible... I don't think you have one, I suggested you adopt one, and get to it bro. :)

Good luck my man.
-M

PS
Thanks man! Will do! Last thing I wanted to run by you. Weren’t SARM's designed to prevent muscle wasting as well as other conditions. so if I have existing low testosterone they will definitely help you keep more muscle and make it easier to lose fat?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks man! Will do! Last thing I wanted to run by you. Weren’t SARM's designed to prevent muscle wasting as well as other conditions. so if I have existing low testosterone they will definitely help you keep more muscle and make it easier to lose fat?
They would upset your hormones just like any AAS and be a detriment more than help. The diet change, and exercise would improve your testosterone more than anything. The AAS / SARMS would shut you down, and hinder progress.

Vitamin D3
Zinc 25mg
Boron Citrate 10-20mg daily

These will help your testosterone and free testosterone by lowering your SBHG. (Boron Specifically)

Diet is really going to fuel your progress as it will streamline and permit the work you do in the gym or eslewhwere to achieve your goals faster and in better health.

oliverfox

Awards
They would upset your hormones just like any AAS and be a detriment more than help. The diet change, and exercise would improve your testosterone more than anything. The AAS / SARMS would shut you down, and hinder progress.

Vitamin D3
Zinc 25mg
Boron Citrate 10-20mg daily

These will help your testosterone and free testosterone by lowering your SBHG. (Boron Specifically)

Diet is really going to fuel your progress as it will streamline and permit the work you do in the gym or eslewhwere to achieve your goals faster and in better health.
Great I will look into those. Thank you sir

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards

Good luck my man.
-M

PS
You sir, are a great motivator. Should consider starting a podcast or something