Best Way to stack the suplements i have on hand

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
So recently i have built up a good deal of supplements and figure i might as well use them i have a wide variety of things to take so i'll list them,

1x 120 Ct bottle of prime (gonna probally dose 6 a day its 800 mg version)
1x OxyElite Pro ( dose either 1 or 2 a day)
1x Mass FX (probally follow dosing i think its 3 a day at different meals
1x Hyperdrol X2 (probally not gonna use everytime i took it made me sick i used about 5 days worth)
1x Formadrol Xtreme ( i only have a little left but will dose 2 a day probally just to finish it
1x Powerfull (dose before bed)

Then i have a few pre workouts and miscelanneous ( i spelled that completely wrong but you get it.)
RagNOrak Ultra ~35 servings
Jack3d ~ 10 servings
Green Magnitude ~ 50 servings
MVP/ZMK stack
Green Tea
Fish Oil
Lots of whey

Is it overkill to take everything i have listed above or would it give good results if my diet and training are on par? Thanks for advice in advance

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
So recently i have built up a good deal of supplements and figure i might as well use them i have a wide variety of things to take so i'll list them,

1x 120 Ct bottle of prime (gonna probally dose 6 a day its 800 mg version)
1x OxyElite Pro ( dose either 1 or 2 a day)
1x Mass FX (probally follow dosing i think its 3 a day at different meals
1x Hyperdrol X2 (probally not gonna use everytime i took it made me sick i used about 5 days worth)
1x Formadrol Xtreme ( i only have a little left but will dose 2 a day probally just to finish it
1x Powerfull (dose before bed)

Then i have a few pre workouts and miscelanneous ( i spelled that completely wrong but you get it.)
RagNOrak Ultra ~35 servings
Jack3d ~ 10 servings
Green Magnitude ~ 50 servings
MVP/ZMK stack
Green Tea
Fish Oil
Lots of whey

Is it overkill to take everything i have listed above or would it give good results if my diet and training are on par? Thanks for advice in advance
Total overkill there are so many smaller stacks that would work well with what you got.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Total overkill there are so many smaller stacks that would work well with what you got.
Thats what i thought and what i hoped to hear im probally going to do Prime/Mass Fx/Powerfull combo to start off with then use OEP with the remaining formadrol extreme all while using creatine protein, multi, fish oil.

Does this sound like a better combo?