Best way to run CYP test

Ck18dog

Awards
New to running juice what mg should I start with, how often, what else should I run with it? Only did orals and would run organ armor with it then PCT after

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosage is gonna depend on what else you run. Simple starter cycle tends to be 500mg per week. Split into two shots per week at least.

Ck18dog

Awards
Dosage is gonna depend on what else you run. Simple starter cycle tends to be 500mg per week. Split into two shots per week at least.
I’m running the test alone being my first time running it so I should run 500mg a week only anything else I should be taking while on it Esto blocker? Organ blocker?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New to running juice what mg should I start with, how often, what else should I run with it? Only did orals and would run organ armor with it then PCT after
500mg test cyp per week for 12 weeks, split twice a week ideally. Arimidex on hand for estrogen. Arimidex dosage around .5mg eod if needed should be plenty. Clomid pct after 50/50/25/25 or 50/50/25/25/25/25 or similar, start it two weeks after last injection.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel like if you’ve never ran anything you can get away with a lot less but having ran orals before you’re going to be used to androgens to a degree. 300-500mg per week. I’d say start at 200mg split dose and go up per week by 100mg to see what your body does estrogen wise. 400mg is a great spot to be.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm going to say 300 to start My reason being is with test only I haven't really notice a difference in 300-500mg. If it was me I'd also use one of the orals you have already used in the past. Your not going to see much the first month on test. You already know what to expect the first 4 weeks on the oral so why not. Just my opinion.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to say 300 to start My reason being is with test only I haven't really notice a difference in 300-500mg. If it was me I'd also use one of the orals you have already used in the past. Your not going to see much the first month on test. You already know what to expect the first 4 weeks on the oral so why not. Just my opinion.
That’s actually a good point. I like that.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yep, did 500 test first few cycles, estro was a pain, dropped to 300-350 since and actually feel way better. Bloods had my test through the roof at that dose with estro in range (no ai needed). Use a kicker and a finisher oral to do the work.

personally it was much better your way but I guess we are all different.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
500mg test cyp per week for 12 weeks, split twice a week ideally. Arimidex on hand for estrogen. Arimidex dosage around .5mg eod if needed should be plenty. Clomid pct after 50/50/25/25 or 50/50/25/25/25/25 or similar, start it two weeks after last injection.
You know, the two weeks rule for test c are actually not enough. If we approximate an 8 day terminal half life for cyp, you'll have app 125mg's in you two weeks after last pin of 500mg. That is not nearly enough time to start PCTing.

At 500mg's with an (for easier calc) 7 day half life:
1 HL, 7 days - 250mg
2 HL's, 14 days- 125mg
3, 21 days - 60mg
4, 28 days - 30mg
5, 35 days - 15mg

It is generally considered that a drug is out of your system after 5 half lifes. With test c, that's between 30 to 40 days (we all metabolise it differently). Now, depending on your dosage, you can start pct sooner, or later: as you can see from the "chart" above. With a smaller dosage, ie. 250mg's, you can safely start pct after 2 - 3 weeks. With 500mg's, it's one month to full pct, and at 3rd week you'll start slowly coming back.

The problem with starting the pct too early is, that you actually end up effectively PCTing only for two weeks, instead of 4.

What to do? Symple. Add a short ester like prop to the last weeks and/or add an oral. This way the weeks that you wait for the pct to start, wont be wasted.

Also, @Ck18dog use HCG. 250 IU every 36h. Up until the second week of pct, throughout the whole cycle, begining with week 2.

As regards to general cycle advice. Don't do test cyles. All other androgens will have better anabolic responses compared to androgenic sides. You want the same anabolic response to 500mg test, take 30mg's of var. You'll have same anabolism with much less androgenic sides.

Only test cycles are a broscience thing. We have all probably done them, but they don't make sense.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You know, the two weeks rule for test c are actually not enough. If we approximate an 8 day terminal half life for cyp, you'll have app 125mg's in you two weeks after last pin of 500mg. That is not nearly enough time to start PCTing.

At 500mg's with an (for easier calc) 7 day half life:
1 HL, 7 days - 250mg
2 HL's, 14 days- 125mg
3, 21 days - 60mg
4, 28 days - 30mg
5, 35 days - 15mg

It is generally considered that a drug is out of your system after 5 half lifes. With test c, that's between 30 to 40 days (we all metabolise it differently). Now, depending on your dosage, you can start pct sooner, or later: as you can see from the "chart" above. With a smaller dosage, ie. 250mg's, you can safely start pct after 2 - 3 weeks. With 500mg's, it's one month.

The problem with starting the pct too early is, that you actually end up effectively PCTing only for two weeks, instead of 4.

What to do? Symple. Add a short ester like prop to the last weeks and/or add an oral. This way the weeks that you wait for the pct to start, wont be wasted.

Also, @Ck18dog use HCG. 250 IU every 36h. Up until the second week of pct, throughout the whole cycle, begining with week 2.

As regards to general cycle advice. Don't do test cyles. All other androgens will have better anabolic responses compared to androgenic sides. You want the same anabolic response to 500mg test, take 30mg's of var. You'll have same anabolism with much less androgenic sides.

Only test cycles are a broscience thing. Wr have all pribably done them, but they don't make sense.
I 100% agree that 2 weeks is not long enough. It can take a month or more to clear. That's why I like waiting 2 weeks, then hcg for 2 weeks then clomid or nolva. I have came off before and intentionally waited to see how long it took to feel down and loose sex drive ect. Took about a month and I noticed I was getting tired and started loosing erection hardness and sexdrive at that point. That's how I came to the " about a month" conclusion

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I 100% agree that 2 weeks is not long enough. It can take a month or more to clear. That's why I like waiting 2 weeks, then hcg for 2 weeks then clomid or nolva. I have came off before and intentionally waited to see how long it took to feel down and loose sex drive ect. Took about a month and I noticed I was getting tired and started loosing erection hardness and sexdrive at that point. That's how I came to the " about a month" conclusion
Exactly. And whats even more funny is that typical internet bro lore says cyp has a HL of 14 days. And the same people who think that, explicitly dictate to start pct 14 days after last pin. If HL was 14 days, pct would start after 2 month's!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Exactly. And whats even more funny is that typical internet bro lore says cyp has a HL of 14 days. And the same people who think that, explicitly dictate to start pct 14 days after last pin. If HL was 14 days, pct would start after 2 month's!
There's Soo many variables, some people will metabolize it faster and that will clear faster if I'm not mistaken. Some people will bounce right back no matter what, some will take months to normalize. Without bloods it's a total guessing game.

Another thing I wonder about is how everyone individually deals with hormones in there body. Some guys can run 4 weeks on a ph or start trt and there nuts shrivel into raisins. So far no matter what I've taken, mine don't atrophy or shrink. If they do is negligible, can't notice. I remember Greg Valentino saying his nuts never shrank on cycle and he admittedly used redonkulous amounts of testosterone. Would this mean that you bounce back faster then the average person? I got a friend that will not take any advice on anything. He uses a bttl of test 2cc a week till it's gone, then might switch to tren only 2cc a week, then switch to eq only 2cc a week. He's been doing this for over 15 years. Never has sexual side effects and when he comes off, no pct. Just takes a month or 2 off and goes back on. He's got 4 kids. Figure that out

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's Soo many variables, some people will metabolize it faster and that will clear faster if I'm not mistaken. Some people will bounce right back no matter what, some will take months to normalize. Without bloods it's a total guessing game.

Another thing I wonder about is how everyone individually deals with hormones in there body. Some guys can run 4 weeks on a ph or start trt and there nuts shrivel into raisins. So far no matter what I've taken, mine don't atrophy or shrink. If they do is negligible, can't notice. I remember Greg Valentino saying his nuts never shrank on cycle and he admittedly used redonkulous amounts of testosterone. Would this mean that you bounce back faster then the average person? I got a friend that will not take any advice on anything. He uses a bttl of test 2cc a week till it's gone, then might switch to tren only 2cc a week, then switch to eq only 2cc a week. He's been doing this for over 15 years. Never has sexual side effects and when he comes off, no pct. Just takes a month or 2 off and goes back on. He's got 4 kids. Figure that out
lawl, smart guy

Androgens were in a way created to replace test. So you can use them solo. Some will be better, some worse. But doing what your friend does sounds just awful. One or two months off, then hop on again sounds like a hell of a rollercoaster ride.

Mine also never really shrunk, but I also almost never did a cycle without hcg, so ...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lawl, smart guy

Androgens were in a way created to replace test. So you can use them solo. Some will be better, some worse. But doing what your friend does sounds just awful. One or two months off, then hop on again sounds like a hell of a rollercoaster ride.

Mine also never really shrunk, but I also almost never did a cycle without hcg, so ...
even my first ph (1/4 andro) cycle shrunk my nuts. Had the snip and doesn’t bother me so just use hcg pre pct (well cruising now but used to).

that switch to prop last 4 is a smart move, seen dean st mart suggest that and makes total sense, limits the weeks with declining test before your own hormones can kick in. I have prop literally for that reason if I come off next year.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
lawl, smart guy

Ya his response to every thing I tell him is "there all made out of testosterone" he can't grasp that there's other factors like dht, progesterone, lack of actual testosterone. But when someone has been doing something for 15 years, has no negatives to speak of, mid 40's still having kids, still has a full head of hair, no gyno, no acne... I know everything he does is wrong, but how can I say it's wrong when it's worked for 15 years