best way to raise LH?

badhabiz

Awards
hey there,

need your anabolicminds.

found out have low LH and high shbg, testosterone in range but not optimal. im fit, eat healthy, dont smoke, light workout 4/5 a week, 42yold.

any natural way to raise it?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there are some things..
i think that the old school tribestan is good for raising LH and Divinil will also lower SHBG over time, as in 2-3 months of use.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am going to preface this with a question. Before getting these tests how did you feel?

I ask because I don't really feel it is needed to micromanage specific numbers unless you have some reason too (as in this stuff is complicated and messy).

That said I'd assume you maybe had tests done since you don't feel amazing so want some sort of boost (which is understandable).

If that is the case something like Ashwagandha (specifically KSM-66) has been shown to boost LH or something potentially like
SA3X™ (Spilanthes Acmella).

I'm honestly feeling a bit too lazy to link specific studies, but this write up for M-test covers the ingredients well and quite a few line up with boosting LH (Fadogia,L-dopa and KSM-66) and managing SBHG (Divana-plex) while also covering other angles of testosterone and vitality related benefits. It is also ridiculously cheap for how much it contains so isn't burdensome to try and see if it benefits you in the ways you'd like.

badhabiz

Awards
first of all, thank you.
i feel i could have a better libido (even if i know im 42), and a better cholesterol (and i suspect this cholesterol level is related to the non optimal testosterone).
i'm also preoccupied for my hair (i mean, i still have them and i intend to keep them as long as possible).
you think cel M test would suit me?
Also: what kind of cycle are we talking about ?
Thanks

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never used it so I can not talk to its effects. I can tell you its made by a reputable company and its talked about regularly on these forums so you might ask around in some of those threads.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
tongkat is likely is the best thing to lower shbg - find a good standardized ~2% eurycomanone source (nootropics, bionutricia, etc) (optimize-T)

Nettle + fadogia may lower shbg further but at ur position focus should be to raise LH (m-test or cistanche).

I hopped back on nootropics cistanche and can def feel a difference within days.

Boron is cheap - swanson has an affordable product.

VitD3, k2, E,A - magnesium????

U never talked about food/diet, + sleep

Last edited:

badhabiz

Awards
tongkat is likely is the best thing to lower shbg - find a good standardized ~2% eurycomanone source (nootropics, bionutricia, etc) (optimize-T)

Nettle + fadogia may lower shbg further but at ur position focus should be to raise LH (m-test or cistanche).

I hopped back on nootropics cistanche and can def feel a difference within days.

Diet is supposed to be balanced, alcohol once a week, i take 10000iu d3 per day, so you say m test (how long?) + Or Optimize T? Do i need a pct? Not used to it. Thanks

Last edited:
ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Diet is supposed to be balanced, alcohol once a week, i take 10000iu d3 per day, so you say m test (how long?) + Or Optimize T? Do i need a pct? Not used to it. Thanks
10000iu D3 daily is more then enough. Did you check your D3 levels? I assume you live in a country with little to no sun at all?

I have read much good on M-Test, as a natural booster. So no you dont need PCT for this one.

As for Optimize T, thats one of the new supplements of SNS. The Ingredients looks good.
But as for your goal for Raising LH og Decreasing SHBG, im not sure which one of them to go for.

Maybe @sns8778 can Shine in here.

badhabiz

Awards
10000iu D3 daily is more then enough. Did you check your D3 levels? I assume you live in a country with little to no sun at all?

I have read much good on M-Test, as a natural booster. So no you dont need PCT for this one.

As for Optimize T, thats one of the new supplements of SNS. The Ingredients looks good.
But as for your goal for Raising LH og Decreasing SHBG, im not sure which one of them to go for.

Maybe @sns8778 can Shine in here.
I did not. Live in Italy. Thanks

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
first of all, thank you.
i feel i could have a better libido (even if i know im 42), and a better cholesterol (and i suspect this cholesterol level is related to the non optimal testosterone).
i'm also preoccupied for my hair (i mean, i still have them and i intend to keep them as long as possible).
Thanks
I think M-test would be a great option. I'd run it 8-12 weeks and see how it treats you and/or get hormone retesting if available/affordable to do so. I think regardless of how it effects your actual blood chemistry (which is not implying it won't help there) that it will definitely improve mood, vitality and performance (in gym and elsewhere).

No PCT needed.

I'd also start with just trying that no need to stack for now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
going today. but i assume he's not fond of naturals.
Clomid isn't natural, its a prescription drug that carries some potential side effects.

It would definitely not be my first choice and I wouldn't even consider it if I hadn't used natural options first and still may not would use it unless felt like it was absolutely necessary.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am going to preface this with a question. Before getting these tests how did you feel?

I ask because I don't really feel it is needed to micromanage specific numbers unless you have some reason too (as in this stuff is complicated and messy).

That said I'd assume you maybe had tests done since you don't feel amazing so want some sort of boost (which is understandable).

If that is the case something like Ashwagandha (specifically KSM-66) has been shown to boost LH or something potentially like

I'm honestly feeling a bit too lazy to link specific studies, but this write up for M-test covers the ingredients well and quite a few line up with boosting LH (Fadogia,L-dopa and KSM-66) and managing SBHG (Divana-plex) while also covering other angles of testosterone and vitality related benefits. It is also ridiculously cheap for how much it contains so isn't burdensome to try and see if it benefits you in the ways you'd like.
Very informative and detailed post and absolutely correct.

M-Test would be a great option and a simple approach since it contains so many ingredients to help with this and at a great price.

Plus, feedback is great on libido and I see that's one of the things he feels like he would like to improve.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-Test and Optimize-T are both natural testosterone boosters so no PCT would be needed.

A lot of people, including myself use M-Test as part of their daily use supplement regimen. It has been the best thing I've ever used for helping my free testosterone levels and I think you'd likely be very happy with it.

Optimize-T is a great product. It's new and has a lot of great feedback on it. It should be able to be used long term as well.

Here's a link to the Optimize-T intro thread if you want to read through it:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
first of all, thank you.
Thanks
Cholesterol can be related to a lot of different factors so there's no way to know if something like M-Test would help with that until you try and see. But as far as libido, most people see great results with M-Test for libido improvement and most report that they in general feel better on it.

M-Test can be used as part of your daily supplement regimen or some people will use it for 8 to 12 weeks and then take a 4 week break before starting back on it.

Optimize-T can be stacked with M-Test or you can cycle back and forth between them. For example, M-Test for 8 weeks, Optimize-T for 8 weeks.

badhabiz

Awards
Cholesterol can be related to a lot of different factors so there's no way to know if something like M-Test would help with that until you try and see. But as far as libido, most people see great results with M-Test for libido improvement and most report that they in general feel better on it.

M-Test can be used as part of your daily supplement regimen or some people will use it for 8 to 12 weeks and then take a 4 week break before starting back on it.

Optimize-T can be stacked with M-Test or you can cycle back and forth between them. For example, M-Test for 8 weeks, Optimize-T for 8 weeks.
thank you for the infos. just cameback from the doc. he doenst want to prescribe anything cause im in range. seems like a green light to M test to me :D

badhabiz

Awards
M-Test and Optimize-T are both natural testosterone boosters so no PCT would be needed.

A lot of people, including myself use M-Test as part of their daily use supplement regimen. It has been the best thing I've ever used for helping my free testosterone levels and I think you'd likely be very happy with it.

Optimize-T is a great product. It's new and has a lot of great feedback on it. It should be able to be used long term as well.

Here's a link to the Optimize-T intro thread if you want to read through it:

may i ask you if you report any hairloss or cholesterol problems from it? (M test)
btw just bought 2 bottles

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
may i ask you if you report any hairloss or cholesterol problems from it? (M test)
btw just bought 2 bottles
No hair loss issues at all; and I'm pretty prone to it.

No cholesterol issues with it either.

There's really nothing about it that should contribute to either of those issues.

Cool, where did you order them from?

badhabiz

Awards
No hair loss issues at all; and I'm pretty prone to it.

No cholesterol issues with it either.

There's really nothing about it that should contribute to either of those issues.

Cool, where did you order them from?
from supplement warehouse

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

I was under the impression Fadogia 'mimics' LH, not increase it? I was thinking this the other day, if big enough dose for long enough period of Fadogia could suppress LH. Probably not strong enough to do so, and if I'm mistaken about the acting like a LH, then of course not.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Based on my research best supps to lower shbg would be Tongat Ali and Boron. Then maybe Stinging nettle. All ingridienst in M-Test, so that's a good choice, and it has other beneficial stuff in it too.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is E. Cottonii. It's said to work as a natural serm and could raise LH.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Based on my research best supps to lower shbg would be Tongat Ali and Boron. Then maybe Stinging nettle. All ingridienst in M-Test, so that's a good choice, and it has other beneficial stuff in it too.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is E. Cottonii. It's said to work as a natural serm and could raise LH.
As far as I know, when it comes to OTC supplements boron is king for lowering shbg. E. Cottonii was popular for a little while as a natural serm, I even think there was even bloodwork for it on this forum when whatever company it was released it in there line up.

I actually used that product, I think it was rebirth. But I didn't do bloods and it was like 6-7 years ago after a dermacrine and osta cycle so I probably wasn't suppressed much to begin with. If I remember correctly that was right around the time I broke my ankles and I started binge drinking and taking painkillers while not being able to walk for 3 months so I didn't bother with the bloodwork 🤦

badhabiz

Awards
You think there's something more specific for it?
I was under the impression Fadogia 'mimics' LH, not increase it? I was thinking this the other day, if big enough dose for long enough period of Fadogia could suppress LH. Probably not strong enough to do so, and if I'm mistaken about the acting like a LH, then of course not.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
As far as I know, when it comes to OTC supplements boron is king for lowering shbg. E. Cottonii was popular for a little while as a natural serm, I even think there was even bloodwork for it on this forum when whatever company it was released it in there line up.

I actually used that product, I think it was rebirth. But I didn't do bloods and it was like 6-7 years ago after a dermacrine and osta cycle so I probably wasn't suppressed much to begin with. If I remember correctly that was right around the time I broke my ankles and I started binge drinking and taking painkillers while not being able to walk for 3 months so I didn't bother with the bloodwork 🤦
Yeah it's BLR Rebirth, I have used a bottle too. I've seen some bloods done on pct with it too and on those threads the subjects recovered fine, but we don't know how well they would've recovered with out it.

Both ankles? Dang that's rough.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You think there's something more specific for it?
Some of the things mentioned here and the E. Cottonii, if it works as advertised. You should find some info on it with Google search, AM search for E. cottonii and Rebirth and Black lion research web page.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah it's BLR Rebirth, I have used a bottle too. I've seen some bloods done on pct with it too and on those threads the subjects recovered fine, but we don't know how well they would've recovered with out it.

Both ankles? Dang that's rough.
Broke the left heal bone into 3 pieces and broke some small bones and fucked up somea other stuff in the right ankle. So I had a full cast on one foot and a air cast on the other. Then because I kept trying to walk around I fuckd up the right one even worse. That whole event led me to coming off everything completely, using rebirth for like 3-4 weeks while taking pain pills, not working out or eating right and heavy drinking. Then HEAVY daily drinking And smoking cigarettes for like 4-5 years till finally about 2.5 years ago I said enough.

Some how after all that my test levels came back into the the high end of normal after I quit drinking and my liver was normal within a month lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some of the things mentioned here and the E. Cottonii, if it works as advertised. You should find some info on it with Google search, AM search for E. cottonii and Rebirth and Black lion research web page.
I have to respectfully disagree on the E. Cottonii.

We will even be using it (E Cottonii) in an upcoming product under CEL so I have every incentive to want to hype it, but I don't feel like it outperforms the other ingredients you mentioned earlier for LH levels at all (Tongkat, Boron, Stinging Nettle, etc.) and M-Test has them all in one product plus it also has KSM-66 in it as well.

I've done a lot of reading and research on E. Cottonii in working on the formulation for the product that we have it included in. I think its a good ingredient and good for a formulation product but not an ingredient I would consider a focal point ingredient if that makes sense. I've found unsurprisingly that a lot of the claims and hype on it have been taken very out of context or embellished quite a bit would be a nice way of putting it. Not to diminish the ingredient, I'm just more of a fan of presenting ingredients in an honest light.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

We will even be using it (E Cottonii) in an upcoming product under CEL so I have every incentive to want to hype it, but I don't feel like it outperforms the other ingredients you mentioned earlier for LH levels at all (Tongkat, Boron, Stinging Nettle, etc.) and M-Test has them all in one product plus it also has KSM-66 in it as well.

I've done a lot of reading and research on E. Cottonii in working on the formulation for the product that we have it included in. I think its a good ingredient and good for a formulation product but not an ingredient I would consider a focal point ingredient if that makes sense. I've found unsurprisingly that a lot of the claims and hype on it have been taken very out of context or embellished quite a bit would be a nice way of putting it. Not to diminish the ingredient, I'm just more of a fan of presenting ingredients in an honest light.
Just curious, what are the other benifits of E. Cottonii. Can you direct me to some good reading material. I haven't really paid attention to the stuff outside of the natural serm talk. Just curious what else it might bring to the table. I know about the anti inflammatory and potential for wound healing. Is there anything else

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Okey, that's nice to hear some more light been shed on the E. Cottonii and it's effects. I would like to hear more.

Regarding my post, I was talking exlusively in comparison to Fadogia, as that's what the OP asked, when he replied to my post where I wondered about it's MOA and effect on LH. And the "Some of the things mentioned here" was indeed referring to the ingridients you just listed. Also I said "if it works as advertised", which would make it a very good supp for increasing LH, as it would work like a serm.

Maybe this was unnecessary repitition, but I feel like you misunderstod my post = )

I remember talks about a study where E. Cottonii "outperformed Tamoxifen", but I don't know any details. Perhaps that is exatcly one of the things you mean, when you say claims and hype taken very out of context.

Btw, do you have more knowledge or an opinion on the MOA of Fadogia, that I was wondering about few posts above?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okey, that's nice to hear some more light been shed on the E. Cottonii and it's effects. I would like to hear more.

Regarding my post, I was talking exlusively in comparison to Fadogia, as that's what the OP asked, when he replied to my post where I wondered about it's MOA and effect on LH. And the "Some of the things mentioned here" was indeed referring to the ingridients you just listed. Also I said "if it works as advertised", which would make it a very good supp for increasing LH, as it would work like a serm.

Maybe this was unnecessary repitition, but I feel like you misunderstod my post = )

I remember talks about a study where E. Cottonii "outperformed Tamoxifen", but I don't know any details. Perhaps that is exatcly one of the things you mean, when you say claims and hype taken very out of context.

Btw, do you have more knowledge or an opinion on the MOA of Fadogia, that I was wondering about few posts above?
I was confused because he had asked about Fadogia related to your post on it and you had quoted that but then had talked about E. Cottonii in your reply.

And please don't take anything I said in my post as being critical of you. It wasn't at all. You did an excellent job of qualifying what you said with the 'if it works as advertised'. And that was the part in my reply where I was addressing with saying that some of the claims on it are being taken out of context or embellished very much.

This is one of those times where I'd probably be better off just to let an ingredient get or stay overhyped since we'll be using it in an upcoming product, but I suck at doing that - that whole dang honesty thing gets in the way of me being good at marketing haha. Joking, kind of but also kind of serious.

I think that the ingredients you mentioned in the thread that are in M-Test are much better for what the OP is looking for.

Head to head with Fadogia, I think that Fadogia is much better than E. Cottonii.

I think that overall M-Test is a much better bet for the issues the thread relates to and I base that off of the ingredients, the way they work, years of feedback, and also personal bloodwork. As some here know (and I think you may, not sure), I have an endocrinology condition and long story short causes my numbers to be all over the place and not necessarily trail the other numbers in the way that they should. M-Test is the best thing I've ever used to help keep my free testosterone levels and LH levels where they need to be. That's why its a daily use supplement for me.

You asked my opinion on what you posted above in relation to Fadogia - I think that you are mistaken, most of the research indicates that Fadogia increases LH levels and free testosterone levels. I don't think there's really any way that Fadogia would suppress LH levels from anything I've read. And I've done a lot of refresher reading on Fadogia lately because in addition to the hint already dropped about CEL doing a product that will have E. Cottonii in it, I'll also go ahead and say that SNS will be doing a Fadogia XT product because we've been asked so much to do one. So I've been doing a lot of refresher reading on it.

As for E. Cottonii, in reply to what you said:

Yes, that is definitely one of the things I meant about it being taken out of context and embellished.

It was actually your and my conversation on E. Cottonii that got me to looking a lot deeper into it.

I haven't started the ingredient part of the write up for the product that will have it in there yet, but when I do, I'll send it over to you to check out as soon as I get it done, before the product release. The way I research and the way I write is in a way that my notes don't make sense to anyone besides me until I start to put them together into proper format haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just curious, what are the other benifits of E. Cottonii. Can you direct me to some good reading material. I haven't really paid attention to the stuff outside of the natural serm talk. Just curious what else it might bring to the table. I know about the anti inflammatory and potential for wound healing. Is there anything else
I kind of mentioned this in the reply that I just posted - but I'm going to soon be putting my research notes together and writing up the ingredient portion of the write up for the product coming up with it in there. The way I do notes and write, my notes don't make sense to much of anyone besides me until I organize them haha. So I'm hesitant to go much into what it may help with until I have it organized and am able to show and support it.

There is so much disinformation out there on this ingredient and so much BS to weed through. I'm used to that, but even I was shocked at just how much things with this ingredient are taken out of context or really embellished.

I think you mentioned the big 2 as far as uses - and as far as an anti-inflammatory, I wouldn't buy it for that. I consider that a nice beneficial side effect of it if that makes sense. But if spending money for an anti-inflammatory, there are many better out there. For example, this was in the running for ingredients for the upcoming Inflammation Assist XT product and it didn't make the final ingredient cut for it.

Overall, I think its a good ingredient but is more of a supporting actor role if that makes sense. Like in the upcoming CEL product with it in there, it will be a supporting ingredient, and an important ingredient - but its one that imo in that formula will really work more based off of it being in there with the other ingredients.

I hope that all makes sense. Terrible headache today so may not be being as clear as usual.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Btw... If I stop replying today, I'm not abandoning our conversation here. I have to get some label text done today that I'm behind on so I may not be getting back on today. Didn't want anyone to think I disappeared in the middle of a good convo :)

I'm just going to wind up with finished products that I don't have labels for if I don't get it done today haha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I kind of mentioned this in the reply that I just posted - but I'm going to soon be putting my research notes together and writing up the ingredient portion of the write up for the product coming up with it in there. The way I do notes and write, my notes don't make sense to much of anyone besides me until I organize them haha. So I'm hesitant to go much into what it may help with until I have it organized and am able to show and support it.

There is so much disinformation out there on this ingredient and so much BS to weed through. I'm used to that, but even I was shocked at just how much things with this ingredient are taken out of context or really embellished.

I think you mentioned the big 2 as far as uses - and as far as an anti-inflammatory, I wouldn't buy it for that. I consider that a nice beneficial side effect of it if that makes sense. But if spending money for an anti-inflammatory, there are many better out there. For example, this was in the running for ingredients for the upcoming Inflammation Assist XT product and it didn't make the final ingredient cut for it.

Overall, I think its a good ingredient but is more of a supporting actor role if that makes sense. Like in the upcoming CEL product with it in there, it will be a supporting ingredient, and an important ingredient - but its one that imo in that formula will really work more based off of it being in there with the other ingredients.

I hope that all makes sense. Terrible headache today so may not be being as clear as usual.
hey man, headaches suck-hope you feel better soon!!!:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i agree, that is a great write up on m-test.

badhabiz

Awards

may ask you what kind of nootropic cistanche you're using? what kind of diff you feel? thank you

badhabiz

Awards
so, after a month on it i can say this stuff works (m test)
so the next question is: where can i get it in europe or uk?
i would like to stack it with spilanthes xt, anyone tried it?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you checked Powermyself, Jwsupplements, Predator, Body Shock?

badhabiz

Awards
thank you.
have checked bodyshock that has ridicolous prices...like 60 bucks per bottle lol
predator is out of stock for cel m test, as well as powermyself, jwsupps doesnt have it at all

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you checked Powermyself, Jwsupplements, Predator, Body Shock?
Powermyself has been OOS; we have it in stock, they just haven't placed an order recently.

JW doesn't buy from us; but they are welcome to it they want to.

Body Shock - weirdly has this listed in stock after being OOS forever on it and they haven't bought from us in a long time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really glad that you're enjoying M-Test.

I'll be glad to help you in any way that I can.

He mentioned above some of the places I would have said to check - Powermyself and Predator.

We do ship to the UK/EU as well.