Best way to add prop to 12wk test c. cycle

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Ok, so I'm planning an upcoming test only cycle and I would like some input or advice on the best way to add in test prop to the first few weeks of a 12wk cyp cycle to get the ball rollin. Once I get a couple more things ironed out then I'm going to post up my entire plan from start to finish for critique and advice. But for now, this cycle is going to be very mildly dosed, 300mg test c. a week that will be in divided doses (150) pinned every three and a half days.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want to avoid multiple consecutive pins, then obviously your prop on same days as cyp

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Well what I was thinking, but not sure about was for the first 3 or 4 weeks doing prop eod with the cyp only 1 day a week at full dose obviously done on a day when I have to pin prop anyway. Then when I stop the prop, thats when I'll start splitting my cyp up to twice a week...
Does that make sense? :/

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Most logs I have been coming across with both test c and p generally have other compounds added too or is just way different than what I'm doing.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well what I was thinking, but not sure about was for the first 3 or 4 weeks doing prop eod with the cyp only 1 day a week at full dose obviously done on a day when I have to pin prop anyway. Then when I stop the prop, thats when I'll start splitting my cyp up to twice a week...
Does that make sense? :/
Yeah that could work.

Not sure theres a way to do this and avoid some degree of "extra" level fluctuation. Just a consequence of running different esters simultaneously.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Also I wanted to add:
I'm 32yo
8 months ago I tested tt @209!
2 months ago I tested tt @221
I haven't used any anabolics in over 2 years. In between the 2 tests I was eating very clean. Taking 4k iu of vit. D. Fish oil, and tried a few natural tboosters to no avail. Thats one main reason I want to run prop is to get this going quickly! I have been suffering from low t for a while now and it is completely draining the life out of me. The last year has been miserable. I will definitely be going on trt but have to wait to get my insurance squared away first so in the meantime I'm gonna treat myself and draw bloods 8 weeks in and 4-6 weeks after pct.

Randallk21

Awards
Test prop for the first 4 weeks to let the cyp build up and after that let the cyp take over