Best UK SARMs Providers?

UniqueUserName

Awards
What are the legitimate, tried and tested, proven best SARMs providers in the UK?
I've tried two brands both of which seem bunk to me, I'd like to give it one last try.

Thanks in advance

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
which brand you tried? as i can see from reviews ,muscle rage seems legit

UniqueUserName

Awards
which brand you tried? as i can see from reviews ,muscle rage seems legit
Body Built Labs and Pro Nutrition although I didn't try Pro Nutrition for very long but I didn't notice anything at all. When I've heard that people taking LGD will notice bigger pumps etc. from their first work out.

I thought the reviews from Body Built Labs were good, but I have run a full 8 week on 10mg per day LGD and literally, did not gain size did not Gian strength, just maintained.

UniqueUserName

Awards
I've also heard recently that if a bottle gives a serving size then it's probably not legit. After these substances are not legally to be sold for human consumption?
Do you think there could be anything to that? Of course anyone could also sell a fake product and label it not for "human consumption".
But then muscle rage you recommended have the serving size on the bottle too.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've also heard recently that if a bottle gives a serving size then it's probably not legit. After these substances are not legally to be sold for human consumption?
Do you think there could be anything to that? Of course anyone could also sell a fake product and label it not for "human consumption".
But then muscle rage you recommended have the serving size on the bottle too.
i dont know mate , muscle rage seems pretty legit , its very hard to find legit sarms at europe

UniqueUserName

Awards
its very hard to find legit sarms at europe
Tell me about it.

Muscle rage has a smaller dosage which is actually slightly more promising.
So have you used their SARMs with success? Which ones?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell me about it.

Muscle rage has a smaller dosage which is actually slightly more promising.
So have you used their SARMs with success? Which ones?
not me but a friend of mine used their osta and mk 677 and it was legit for sure .they are just a little expensive

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you think there could be anything to that?
Complete horseshit.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does anyone knows if immortal's science sarms ar g2g? i can find them from pmself

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What about sarms4you? I liked their bulk LGD4033 but that was long time ago. Now they don't have it in stock, just capsules.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
MuscleRage is legit afaik, Im on their LGD currently, bloodwork as expected for LGD.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rippedlabz are also gtg.
I had some of their dmz amd did nothing for me. I’ve also got some lgd 3033 from them
Might try it sometime this year...
I’d give brawn sarms a go, their ph’s are gtg so why wouldn’t the sarms be...

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I had some of their dmz amd did nothing for me. I’ve also got some lgd 3033 from them
Might try it sometime this year...
I’d give brawn sarms a go, their ph’s are gtg so why wouldn’t the sarms be...
Hmm...that's surprising. I agree about Brawn though I just had some Halodrol delivered and looking forward to trying it.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn this sarms and ph clear net market is hilarious. I hope one day we get some trusted vendors.