Best transdermal for immediate energy/feeling

Absent1

Awards
I have little experience with researching transdermal products and I am curious which, if any, people have found good for giving an immediate increase in energy or feeling.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DHEA, but the success or not of that will largely depend on the context of its use (if youre otherwise hormonally healthy and natty, it likely wont do sh1t).

sanguine

Awards
stanolone / DHT, testosterone base, trestolone all good in my experience.

Absent1

Awards
DHEA, but the success or not of that will largely depend on the context of its use (if youre otherwise hormonally healthy and natty, it likely wont do sh1t).
Yea, I was asking in terms of adding something to a cycle, and I'd expect DHEA not to add much in that case when already using something as a test base. Correct me if I am wrong though.

Absent1

Awards
stanolone / DHT, testosterone base, trestolone all good in my experience.
Thanks for the suggestions. I was specifically interested in something unmethylated, so I am not sure trest would work out, but good to know what things have worked best for other people regardless.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine was amazing in this regard. 4 squirts in the morning and I'd go into straight beast mode half an hour later.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Sup3r DHEA right on the Ol' NutSack gave a hell of a kick! Anger, hot flash, and some motivation