Best transdermal for a finasteride user….

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Hi all, I currently take Finasteride - can’t seem to figure out if any of these transdermal products would interact, or not be an issue?

• Stanogen by Apex
  • Arimahex by Apex
  • ultra hard, iconic
  • ultra eleven, iconic
^^^ would I be able to run any of these with this medication?

thanks! 🙏

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think ultra 11 will have the least effect on hair

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ultra 11 and arimihex probably the more hair safe, stanogen and ultrahard probably the most risk.

Arimihex i wouldnt use solo as a cycle, its not that type of product. But you could probably stack it with 11 for a cut. Might be a excessively dry combo tho

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you're not running a strong test base, I would avoid adding arimahex (or any AI) to 11-kt...11kt does not convert to estrogen, adding an AI would likely cause pretty significant lethargy and other issues caused by low estrogen.

some questions though - what are your goals of the cycle and what effects are you concerned about when running with fina?

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
if you're not running a strong test base, I would avoid adding arimahex (or any AI) to 11-kt...11kt does not convert to estrogen, adding an AI would likely cause pretty significant lethargy and other issues caused by low estrogen.

some questions though - what are your goals of the cycle and what effects are you concerned about when running with fina?
Thanks - well, I’m prone to thinning hair so trying to avoid any further thinning w/ the finasteride. Mostly looking for Recomp, a little bit of muscle building, if anything. Do you think dermacrine would be a strong enough test base if run with the ultra-11?