Best Tongkat Ali?

loopy107

Awards
I'm looking for advice on what's the best tongkat Ali I could buy? Could any one fill me on what your experience with the product you used?

I'm not interest in ANY product that has other mixed supplements. I just want the best Tongkat Ali Available. I bought the source naturals version of LJ100, and it increased libido for a few hours and then stopped working. I've taken it for 4 days straight now and nothing.

And at what dose is best?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for advice on what's the best tongkat Ali I could buy? Could any one fill me on what your experience with the product you used?

I'm not interest in ANY product that has other mixed supplements. I just want the best Tongkat Ali Available. I bought the source naturals version of LJ100, and it increased libido for a few hours and then stopped working. I've taken it for 4 days straight now and nothing.

And at what dose is best?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/213612-eurycoma-longifolia.html#post3604897

Take a look at this thread. Your question is similar to the question in the thread I posted a link to. It mentions a source for LJ100 at a decent price. I have never tried it LJ100 but it is on my to do list eventually. Good luck!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I've taken it for 4 days straight now and nothing.
Dude,its a plant,lol..not steroids,what do u expect to happen in general?what do u expect in 4 days? How old are you? Hows your diet? Hows your training routine? what are u expecting when u decided to take LJ??? How long have you been training for?

loopy107

Awards
Dude,its a plant,lol..not steroids,what do u expect to happen in general?what do u expect in 4 days? How old are you? Hows your diet? Hows your training routine? what are u expecting when u decided to take LJ??? How long have you been training for?
I'm on TRT therapy, so I think I know what steroids are! I can't be on HCG for reason I'm not going into, but want an alternative that helps libido. I'm also 32 and have tried many supplements for t-booster and libido.

I do expect my libido to kick like it did on Nitro t3 (has longjack), vitirx (longjack as well). Now Source naturals, which has LJ:100, did crap!!! Those two other supps gave me raging libido, but then it stopped working and has not worked since. So I went with source naturals and nothing happened. I'm just looking for longjack alone.

Longjack has been known to kick in relatively quick in most people including myself so I'm not waiting weeks.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
You may have hormonal issues that are driving your low libido (there is much more to libido than just Test). If that is the case I would suspect that LJ100 won't help much.

loopy107

Awards
You may have hormonal issues that are driving your low libido (there is much more to libido than just Test). If that is the case I would suspect that LJ100 won't help much.
I'm on treatment for adrenals, thyroid and testosterone. I was taking HCG along with my TRT and it worked for libido, but lowered my cortisol too much. Since I have cortisol issues, hcg is no longer an option, but libido was fine on it. Like I said before, I'm not getting into my hormone therapy, but all I'm asking is for a reliable source for longjack 200:1. Longjack acts similar to HCG, but of course it isn't the same thing. My doctor told me to get some longjack, since many of his patients use it with their TRT and love it. I don't want to spin the wheels on this really.

Can anyone help???

underthesun

Awards
How many mg in the product? I think the source naturals has 80mg a pill. That's why you feel nothing. I usually take around 500mg a day. You'll need to take at least 4 of those pills to feel anything.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
What you felt was normal.

LJ increases libido instantaneously,then tomorrow it stops.

The next few days,even a week or so,you don`t feel it working.

Then,when it builds up properly,prepare to be horny,mucho.

Give it some time.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Tongkat Ali Man Power Buy now and start enjoying your sex live again. Do not listen to your friends saying that "in this age ..." And "What's in it ...". You can take your life in your hands and use the power of Tongkat Ali, you will be able to regain your sex drive and passion. To find better result you should take monthly pack.
WTF

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WTF is with this sudden run of tongkat spam bots? Jesus there is like 5 of them creating and bumping old threads..

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
It`s some powerful stuff,but only when it`s the patented LJ100 extract.

Otherwise,it`s no good.

I don`t know what is with these illiterate spam bots either.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It`s some powerful stuff,but only when it`s the patented LJ100 extract.

Otherwise,it`s no good.

I don`t know what is with these illiterate spam bots either.
Makes sense .. I had the LJ099 & 1/2 extract... Wish i had known the LJ100 was the " business"!