Best Tongkat Ali product

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
See a 200:1 extract by a company called SD. Anybody have experience with this brand? Looking for something to raise test that's natural.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, just finished a bottle and it is very high quality. I picked up another brand that is a little more cost effective and seems to be about as good, but if you are wondering about how it should feel and the effects, that would be a good place to start.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, just finished a bottle and it is very high quality. I picked up another brand that is a little more cost effective and seems to be about as good, but if you are wondering about how it should feel and the effects, that would be a good place to start.

Thanks for the response. Did you notice any difference in the gym while taking it?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I recently purchased bulk powder (having a COA) at an extract ratio of 100:1, and I am pleased.

It was VERY cost effective.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the response. Did you notice any difference in the gym while taking it?
I am on TRT, so it wouldn't be the same for me, but I do get energy and it has moved my libido from a 7 to a 9. In general, it makes me feel good.