Best testosterone to estrogen ratio on cycle?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
What's the best testosterone to estrogen ratio on cycle? Say if I'm sitting at 3000ng/dL testosterone, what would be a good range for estradiol? What would be the lowest one could go with estradiol and not destroy the muscle building potential of the cycle? I've been searching and searching, and can't really find a good answer.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's the best testosterone to estrogen ratio on cycle? Say if I'm sitting at 3000ng/dL testosterone, what would be a good range for estradiol? What would be the lowest one could go with estradiol and not destroy the muscle building potential of the cycle? I've been searching and searching, and can't really find a good answer.
I really think it's person depending. I'm sure someone can find some study relating but... tril and error, if I felt good I wouldn't care about the ratio unless it's something crazy looking. Where do you normally sit at for estrogen

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I really think it's person depending. I'm sure someone can find some study relating but... tril and error, if I felt good I wouldn't care about the ratio unless it's something crazy looking. Where do you normally sit at for estrogen
On 500mg testosterone per week, I sit at around 90pg/mL without an AI, but estradiol that high makes me crazy angry, crazy depressed, and annihilates my libido. Right now I'm on 500mg test cyp per week with a half mg arimidex twice per week, and that keeps my estradiol in the mid 30's, but is mid 30's too low to see the full muscle building benefits? I feel ok mentally in the mid 30's, nothing fantastic or anything. I wonder how I'd be in say, the mid 50's and if I'd gain any more muscle/strength from it? If being in the 50's has the same benefit as the 30's, I'll just keep it in the 30's.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd keep playing with your ai dose till you find you sweet spot.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'd keep playing with your ai dose till you find you sweet spot.
Estradiol has to be the most difficult hormone to balance, I despise it with a passion...