Best Test Supplement

Rico79

Rico79

Awards
Hey guys. So I have a question. I'm almost 38 now and I've been lifting pretty hard for about a year and I've been told several times I should get my test checked. Well one problem is that is a little pricey for me. Does anyone have any advice on ways to get a good test boost? Thanks guys!

compan

compan

Awards
To be honest, anything short of really talking to your doctor and going through insurance will be a waste when it comes to legitimate boost to your test levels. I'm not sure what prices you're looking at, but OTC supps aren't really going to give you the results you're looking for and therefore won't be worth the cost savings.

Supplement wise, if you were going to use it for the sake of raising test levels, you're looking at $40-50/mo at least and really not really seeing anything out of it. With insurance, I'm not sure what actual prescribed TRT costs, but if it's more than $40-50/mo, it is at least worth it because it will 100% affect your levels.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natty Test boosters are going to be more of a "feel good" thing, as opposed to drastically increasing test levels. Plus, it seems that they hit people differently. I've tried quite a few, and AlphaMax XT was the only one that seemed to have an affect on me. If I try another one, it'll be CEL M-Test.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you feel there is an issue, definitely get checked out. The any labs may be cheaper than Dr depending on your insurance.

If you are just looking for some extra help, then products like Alphamax XT and M-test mentioned above are good products to start with. Alphamax XT provides users with better sleep, higher libido, aggression, feeling of well being, etc. I'm also 38 and it works great for me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What symptoms are you having that lead you to thinking you have low test?

If it's just low libido, Trib is a cheap and effective option for that. For other common low T symptoms, AlphaMax XT would be able to provide you some benefit. Cubsfan stated most of them. I really enjoy the sleep I get from AlphaMax XT. It is also one of the few test boosters that really helps with body composition as well.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man you could drop dollops of cash on supps and whatnot, why not just pony up the money for a bloodtest and know exactly whats what.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best natty test booster will be alphamax xt. I would go get bloods done though if it were me.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best option for the money is CEL M-Test

Also good is AlphaMax XT & Kings Blood

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'll definitely echo the above regarding seeing a Doc or getting bloodwork through privatemdlabs which is reasonably priced for a basic overview of your hormonal pattern.

If you're lacking the 'alpha' feeling, losing libido or just want a bit of a boost in the mental department, check out Cel MTEST, OL Kingsblood or Alphamax XT as some pretty solid options. None though will boost test considerably.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Best natty test booster will be alphamax xt. I would go get bloods done though if it were me.[/QUOTEi.
IMO diesel test pro cycle for your age nuff said otherwise trt...or both and bloods are cheap buy an online test kit or just talk to your doc if she he's not cool find another. I was honest told her I abused steroids and wanted to know and had never had bloods befor insurance covered it like 95$ if I had to pay which is nothing compared to your health

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't the main ingredient in AlphaMax XT just Stinging Needle (Uritica Dioica)? That's mostly used for prostate support...but on most sites that sell AlphaMax list it as the main ingredient to boost testosterone.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't the main ingredient in AlphaMax XT just Stinging Needle (Uritica Dioica)? That's mostly used for prostate support...but on most sites that sell AlphaMax list it as the main ingredient to boost testosterone.
AlphaMax XT also has full doses of ashwagandha and forksolin, which have both been shown to increase testosterne, and tongkat ali, which has been shown to improve libido. There isn't really only one "main" ingredient.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You guys are replying to a thread that's from July of 2017. (Doh! So did I... lol)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To be honest, anything short of really talking to your doctor and going through insurance will be a waste when it comes to legitimate boost to your test levels. I'm not sure what prices you're looking at, but OTC supps aren't really going to give you the results you're looking for and therefore won't be worth the cost savings.

Supplement wise, if you were going to use it for the sake of raising test levels, you're looking at $40-50/mo at least and really not really seeing anything out of it. With insurance, I'm not sure what actual prescribed TRT costs, but if it's more than $40-50/mo, it is at least worth it because it will 100% affect your levels.
This is the most honest answer your going to get and agree 100%.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at Rise and Swell. Combine that with an Anti-E and you have the best combo on the planet.