Best Test boosters?

Jaetea

Jaetea

Awards
Hey guys just wondering what some good test boosters are atm? Atm im natty just using a over the counter booster (maxxs the gear jackd) but i sorta wanna know what are good ones whats out there before i buy more cause im almost out... any advice would be appreciated!!!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natty test boosters won't do much for actually boosting your testosterone. The most they'll do is increase libido and reduce cortisol and stress

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Hey guys just wondering what some good test boosters are atm? Atm im natty just using a over the counter booster (maxxs the gear jackd) but i sorta wanna know what are good ones whats out there before i buy more cause im almost out... any advice would be appreciated!!!
How old are you? Test boosters help old guys like me, but have little or no benefit to young lads.

jazztastic

Awards
Just a few years ago, had great success with a 1-AD type stack. Last few years, developed a severe allergic reaction to it. At 52 yrs old have to stick to natty I guess.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
In before someone says "invest the money into food and staples and make sure you have your training in check"

Seriously though, gotta always have the basics in check before a natty test booster could ever give you any benefit. Like mentioned above - they wont make you gain mass and they won't make you have increased levels of testosterone. but they do however have many benefits that I find can only be exposed once you have your diet and training nailed in and are CONSISTENT with it.

To answer your question, these have been my favorites over the years:

1. CEL M Test.
2. BLR Viron
3. Evomuse Testruction
4. Iconic Sustain Alpha/Dermacrine
5. USP Ultimate T
6. Diesel DTPv4/Raw Test combo
7. Sergeant Steel
8. OL Testify/OL Kingsblood

All above are amazing products and have results. given all your other stuff is in check like I said

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd invest the money in Amazon or Apple and up your fats for a few weeks.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here a pic of my favorite natty test booster:

- Undress.
-Take one Stone in your left -and one in your right hand.
- Take a squatting position and open legs wide.
- Clap your hands together smashing your nuts.

Instant Test spike!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
X factor is my favorite natty product. Not natty but mk is also a great option.

Jaetea

Jaetea

Awards
Thanks for allthe advice! Im steering clear of the stones though i feel like that would just hurt

Im trying to achieve more energy a bit more muscle production higher libido n yeah general benefits of testosterone ?*♂
Jstrong20 when yoy say its not natty what do you mean?

I basically just want my test slightly higher im going tj get bloods this week see where im at i dont think im low i have plenty of libido now etc buuut u know can always have more n obviously i wanna get bigger

Jaetea

Jaetea

Awards
Also im currently stuck in a plateau have been for about 2 months now i changed diet n training intensity (like immensly)
Im more certainly looking better than 2 months ago more defined etc but weight wise imstuck n bulk wise im stuck

Jaetea

Jaetea

Awards
In before someone says "invest the money into food and staples and make sure you have your training in check"

Seriously though, gotta always have the basics in check before a natty test booster could ever give you any benefit. Like mentioned above - they wont make you gain mass and they won't make you have increased levels of testosterone. but they do however have many benefits that I find can only be exposed once you have your diet and training nailed in and are CONSISTENT with it.

1. CEL M Test.
2. BLR Viron
3. Evomuse Testruction
5. USP Ultimate T
7. Sergeant Steel

All above are amazing products and have results. given all your other stuff is in check like I said
Thanks for that bro , are any better or worse or ??

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At your age, your not really gonna see any benefit.
Howeve, what are you trying to acheive?
At 30 I really started liking natty test boosters for increased sleep,libidoand overall well being - I also have had hypothyroidism starting around that time too lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for that bro , are any better or worse or ??

Choose one and stick with it - run it for 8 weeks min.
Next time try a different one and run the same way. And then try a third.
That’s the best part about the supp industry there is so much to choose from

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think the best test boosting products, IMO, are ones that can assist with LBM accrual independent of testosterone increases (ie, adaptogen based products). What I mean is that increasing your test levels to non-supraphysiological levels will not yield LBM increases, therefore that’s something not worth chasing. Below are individual ingredients I like, that may have positive hormonal effects, but are valuable in other ways.

Ashwagandha (as KSM-66): positive effects on cortisol, stress level, body composition

Eurycoma Longifolia (as LJ100): positive effects on cortisol, stress, antimicrobiral, libido

Anacyclus Pyrethrum: positive effects on appetite

Indole-3-Carbinol: positive effects on estrogen metabolism (note: not saying it’s an AI)

Shilajit (as PrimiaVie): positive effects on cholesterol, triglycerides, fatigue

Jaetea

Jaetea

Awards
Choose one and stick with it - run it for 8 weeks min.
Next time try a different one and run the same way. And then try a third.
That’s the best part about the supp industry there is so much to choose from
Well ive finished my first bottle of the maxxs gear jackd i think that was about 3-4 weeks ive been using it maybe

Should i get that one again? I got a pic of ingredients im not to versed with this **** though
IMG_0071.JPG

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well ive finished my first bottle of the maxxs gear jackd i think that was about 3-4 weeks ive been using it maybe

Should i get that one again? I got a pic of ingredients im not to versed with this **** though View attachment 175368
I’m not a fan of the ingredient or dosages. CEL M-Test is one of my favorites in the category. Worth researching

Jaetea

Jaetea

Awards
I’m not a fan of the ingredient or dosages. CEL M-Test is one of my favorites in the category. Worth researching
After looking at the cel m test it sounds good but should i be taking aspartic acid and zma with it ? Seems to be missing on those factors ?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
After looking at the cel m test it sounds good but should i be taking aspartic acid and zma with it ? Seems to be missing on those factors ?
No. Definitely not. I would spend a penny on DAA. ZMA may enhance sleep quality, but won’t not much of a test booster unless deficient

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mk677 is a research chem. Boost gh production a lot. Joints feel better, muscles look fuller, and strength increased pretty quick.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No. Definitely not. I would spend a penny on DAA. ZMA may enhance sleep quality, but won’t not much of a test booster unless deficient
after running MST- ZMK I will never buy regular zma again...plus MySTeek has a code for 50% on mst stuff site wide.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This ^^
DAA is useless and even has negative effects
Zma is great but for sleep and possibly bigger loads lol

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
OL TEST1FY

Jaetea

Jaetea

Awards
This ^^
DAA is useless and even has negative effects
Zma is great but for sleep and possibly bigger loads lol
Can i ask how this is? Ii thought d aspartic acid had the most research in regards to test boosting abilities and so does zma? Im actually now a little confused on this

Im going to try that cel m test thing.. was going to try olympus labs possibly to jve heard heaps of good stuff about that company

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL M test or OL Testify or kingsblood and all good options.

Jaetea

Jaetea

Awards
Right i think im going with cel m test (just making sure thats “competitive edge labs m test” )

Might get some aspartic acid n multi vitamins to add to that to get my mag zinc n vitamin d (i work night shifts so vit d is seriously lacking for me

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cod Liver Oil
Pumpkin seeds
D asparatic Acid; combine with mucuna and an OTC AI.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can i ask how this is? Ii thought d aspartic acid had the most research in regards to test boosting abilities and so does zma? Im actually now a little confused on this

Im going to try that cel m test thing.. was going to try olympus labs possibly to jve heard heaps of good stuff about that company
I take DAA, and I notice a testosterone increase. Take Mucuna for the increased prolactin, and an OTC AI, and that will take care of the aromatization.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

1. CEL M Test.
2. BLR Viron
3. Evomuse Testruction
5. USP Ultimate T
7. Sergeant Steel

I would put iconic dermacrine and sustain alpha #1....just sayin

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super PCT gets my vote, huge fan of the formula.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My top two test boosters would be

CEL MTEST https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/m-test/
Evomuse Testruction

I respond really well to Fadogia and MTEST has a MASSIVE dose per serving size but it also has KSM among other ingredients.

I would like to try MTEST and Bulbine in the future, just to see if the single ingredient added boosts any extra effects

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I've used Alpha Max, Cell Mtest, K1ingsblood, and Viron. Mtest killed my libido but I'll admit at the time I wasn't working out so maybe that had something to do with it. K1ingblood (new version) also killed what little libido I had and made my joints ache. I stopped taking it after 2 weeks. Viron didn't do anything for me which leaves the best of this bunch......AlphaMax. After two weeks of use I feel better -strenght wise- during workouts and I'm even starting to get morning erections again. This is my forth run with Alphamax and it always gives me a positive boost, however, I would like to find something that works as good or better to changes things up. I just order Sustain Alpha from Strong Supplements so let's see what this can add.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been running Super Natty by Black Magic Supply for 6 weeks and it's been great. It's helped with some gains and increased sexual function.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've used Alpha Max, Cell Mtest, K1ingsblood, and Viron. Mtest killed my libido but I'll admit at the time I wasn't working out so maybe that had something to do with it. K1ingblood (new version) also killed what little libido I had and made my joints ache. I stopped taking it after 2 weeks. Viron didn't do anything for me which leaves the best of this bunch......AlphaMax. After two weeks of use I feel better -strenght wise- during workouts and I'm even starting to get morning erections again. This is my forth run with Alphamax and it always gives me a positive boost, however, I would like to find something that works as good or better to changes things up. I just order Sustain Alpha from Strong Supplements so let's see what this can add.
Sustain Alpha gets great reviews....especially for the boost in libido, alpha feel....no matter your I weight I recommend starting at 4 pumps.
Ape McGrapes

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do love my CEL M test and you’ll probably get the best bang for your buck there with several proven ingredients. An underrated booster not talked about much on this forum is Kaged Ferodrox, great lineup.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do love my CEL M test and you’ll probably get the best bang for your buck there with several proven ingredients. An underrated booster not talked about much on this forum is Kaged Ferodrox, great lineup.
I have noticed this as well. Quite comparable to the former BioForge...of which I was a fan!
Mostly based on the same ingredients...LJ, Ashwagandha, and Shilijit. Just different extracts....

It would make for an efficient stand alone product, as well as a great option to build upon to suit personal preferences or goals at the time.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
I would put iconic dermacrine and sustain alpha #1....just sayin

Absolutely that was not in order of my favorites or anything... sustain is my #1 favorite for obvious reasons!!! And it's ingredients don't overlap most orals so I usually always stack it with one of the others on the list...

Just added 2 bottles of SUPER PCT and 2 bottles of Team Muscleforce Alpha Force to my stash and I haven't tried either so im stoked to see how they are!! Both have great reviews.

I've been running Super Natty by Black Magic Supply for 6 weeks and it's been great. It's helped with some gains and increased sexual function.
Reallllly been eyeing this formula since it came out just have had too many others to run!! I love all my black magic products so far, so I have high expectations for super natty as well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely that was not in order of my favorites or anything... sustain is my #1 favorite for obvious reasons!!! And it's ingredients don't overlap most orals so I usually always stack it with one of the others on the list...

Just added 2 bottles of SUPER PCT and 2 bottles of Team Muscleforce Alpha Force to my stash and I haven't tried either so im stoked to see how they are!! Both have great reviews.

Reallllly been eyeing this formula since it came out just have had too many others to run!! I love all my black magic products so far, so I have high expectations for super natty as well
sustain is a really nice product....thanks for the shoutout!!!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was this in PCT or generally? Looks be a good product

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice, how long did you run it for and would you recommend it?

Thanks again
2 months. I liked it, but I've reached the point where I feel test boosters aren't really worth it to me. If I was to use one I'd either use Super Natty or Diesel Test Hardcore though. Both solid products imo.