Best test base for 1-Andro?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys consider to be the best test base other than 4 Andro (trying to avoid estrogen conversion) for a test base? Dermacrine or EpiAndro?

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys consider to be the best test base other than 4 Andro (trying to avoid estrogen conversion) for a test base? Dermacrine or EpiAndro?
Epi-andro all the way! Increased muscle hardening, leaning/drying out effect, increased aggression in the gym, feel stronger and more energetic all day long and no estrogen conversion

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Epi-andro all the way! Increased muscle hardening, leaning/drying out effect, increased aggression in the gym, feel stronger and more energetic all day long and no estrogen conversion
Thanks for the help! I purchased Epi but I saw a lot of feedback saying Dermacrine was the way to go.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say it is a matter of preference but if you are running a PH cycle, if you go with epiandro you will likely have better cycle results since it is also a PH.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help! I purchased Epi but I saw a lot of feedback saying Dermacrine was the way to go.
Dermacrine is a standard test/DHT base, it'll help reduce lethargy but won't help to do much else. Where as Epi-Andro will reduce lethargy and other 1-Andro related side effects, it will also help to increase strength and increase lean muscle gains on-top of the 1-andro. Basiaclly...

Dermacrine+1-Andro=1-Andro gains (singular) :(
Epi-Andro+1-Andro=1-Andro gains+Epi-Andro gains (Double) :D

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dermacrine is a standard test/DHT base, it'll help reduce lethargy but won't help to do much else. Where as Epi-Andro will reduce lethargy and other 1-Andro related side effects, it will also help to increase strength and increase lean muscle gains on-top of the 1-andro. Basiaclly...

Dermacrine+1-Andro=1-Andro gains (singular) :(
Epi-Andro+1-Andro=1-Andro gains+Epi-Andro gains (Double) :D
For a test base I would agree with Dermacine as it overall makes a great test base. For someone like me Epiandro makes my jaw hurt. (not sure why) so it is not an option. Plus with discount at the website the cost is pretty decent for the cycle duration. Code chef gets you 25% off which makes it less than $40 for the bottle and depending on your weight may last more than a month.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi andro all the way - 4 andro is a much better option but stated you don’t want to use it

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
4 Andros conversion to estrogen is very minimal. You need estrogen. Run it along with EPI Andro which has anti estrogenic properties and there will be no worries. Otherwise I would run both dermacrine and epi andro with 1 Andro. 1 Andro makes me feel like total poo without a solid base. My favorite is trest...let's talk about some estrogen conversion there...lol.

T

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Epi-andro out of those two.
You shouldn't have anything to worry about with 4-andro unless you're prone to estrogenic side effects. Stack all 3 for a better cycle

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have estro issues from 4-dhea then chances are likely 5-dhea(dermacrine) will be an issue as well. If you are 35+ years of age I would go with dermacrine as I think the older guys like myself benefit more from it as we are naturally experiencing a decline in DHEA. I like the ALL THREE cycle someone above recommended.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like others have said I would go with epiandro over dermacrine.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have estro issues from 4-dhea then chances are likely 5-dhea(dermacrine) will be an issue as well. If you are 35+ years of age I would go with dermacrine as I think the older guys like myself benefit more from it as we are naturally experiencing a decline in DHEA. I like the ALL THREE cycle someone above recommended.
Solid advice.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you're like me, your 5aReductase enzyme is high (my hair is thinning out these days) so 4andro may not be so bad for aromatization. Plus, with something like abieta-triene and arimistane found in arimacare, for example, you've at least protected the compound itself as it enters to convert into test. Not to mention DHB, 1-test, the target of 1andro, is 5a reduced itself so it has anti estrogenic property. Though 1test seems like it's got some progestational activity when injected, when taken as 1andro it seems not to be the case. My assumption would be because you're getting a much lower dose.

In any case, I'm actually currently using both 1 and 4 andro. Hi tech 1Testosterone and Olympus UK Sup3r 4 specifically. This is week 3. Not much to say but feeling good and getting fuller. Not necessarily bigger, weight is the same.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ALL THREE for the win!!!

personally I like androsterone over epi andro.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrFlexo Anabolics 42
A Anabolics 2
A Supplements 11
mikeymike85 Anabolics 130
S Supplements 1