Best Tasting Low Carb (not just low "sugar") Protein Bar on the market?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Preferably from NutraPlanet as I purchase all my cap from there anyway and Im not a fan of buying from 10 diff places.

Low in SUGAR and CARBS both.

mw525

mw525

Awards
supreme protein
supremeprotein.com/protein-bar.html
they make the claim that they are only 6 grams of net carbs but they are the bast tasting protein bars in this history of the world and they have 30 grams of whey isolate

carbrite bars
carbritediet.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=197
These would probably be next on your list because they make the claim that they are only 2.5 grams of net carbs but they are pretty small and estrogen soy protein lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. Thanks man.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

MHA

Awards
  • Established
So what's the deal with them protien bars? So they got 5g of net carb what does this mean? So how come they only have 5 grams of carbs? Can I use them for keto? I'm kind of confused!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
So what's the deal with them protien bars? So they got 5g of net carb what does this mean? So how come they only have 5 grams of carbs? Can I use them for keto? I'm kind of confused!

Nah man. They don't seem like a good idea at all for keto.

mw525

mw525

Awards
they make the claim that they dont effect your blood sugar levels so you should only count 6 carbs but it really has thirty something...who knows if its true or not

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Mallitol, and other artificial sweeteners, still have an impact on blood sugar/insulin.

They're not the best thing for a dieter, esp a keto dieter.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
they can claim no sugar by using sugar alcohols....because you cant derive 4 calories from sugar alcohol...but you can still get like 2.5-3 calories per gram or whatever of sugar alcohol

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
have you tried making your own? i find that the best way to go...im sure you can find a low carb recipe for one.