Best supps for prostate health?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
My recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
saw palmetto is pretty standard for prostrate health

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
saw palmetto is pretty standard for prostrate health
This, saw palmetto is usually pretty standard for helping prostate health

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another one def pumking seedsss! Best part they taste freaking good.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Nettle Root is another one I see people using too.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
be sure to get the standardized extract of saw palmetto though.....its standardized for the active ingredient. and it works, your prostate will be pinching the shyt out of you....take that stuff and soon after? no prostate problems.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
be sure to get the standardized extract of saw palmetto though.....its standardized for the active ingredient. and it works, your prostate will be pinching the shyt out of you....take that stuff and soon after? no prostate problems.
Thanks Warbird don't necessarily have issues I don't think just looking at natty supps for my health. I really appreciate the help guys.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Thanks Warbird don't necessarily have issues I don't think just looking at natty supps for my health. I really appreciate the help guys.
I would suggest not taking the SP unless you have a problem, since you never know if its decreasing your DHT or not...which would be a bad thing overall (good for relieving your prostate pain though of course). You do not want to mess with your DHT like that, check out people who use finasteride and their horror stories.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I would suggest not taking the SP unless you have a problem, since you never know if its decreasing your DHT or not...which would be a bad thing overall (good for relieving your prostate pain though of course). You do not want to mess with your DHT like that, check out people who use finasteride and their horror stories.
Funny you say that I was just doing a little research myself and found that out should have done that first b4 asking sorry y'all but I was at work.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Funny you say that I was just doing a little research myself and found that out should have done that first b4 asking sorry y'all but I was at work.
the thing is that it seems to work specifically on the prostate, so is it working by lowering DHT? in that specific spot? or overall? Or does it not decrease DHT at all, and work by some other effect on the prostate? too many questions. although in a pinch (pun intended lol) its fantastic for relieving prostate pain....esp when in a formula as noted in here in previous posts with pumpkin seed and pygeum among others.....

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
the thing is that it seems to work specifically on the prostate, so is it working by lowering DHT? in that specific spot? or overall? Or does it not decrease DHT at all, and work by some other effect on the prostate? too many questions. although in a pinch (pun intended lol) its fantastic for relieving prostate pain....esp when in a formula as noted in here in previous posts with pumpkin seed and pygeum among others.....
I only wish I had the knowledge of a lot you guys on here, when I have time, which isn't much I research!! Thanks again

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I only wish I had the knowledge of a lot you guys on here, when I have time, which isn't much I research!! Thanks again
thats the beauty of the internet bulletin boards....you can learn about whatever you're interested in, and ask questions. then, one day, you will be disseminating that same information to some other guy :D....I've been into this stuff for 25 years just about, and I learn new things every day....sometimes about actual brand new stuff, and sometimes about things that have been around forever.....

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
pump. seed extra, palmetto are both great. I agree with these. Just make sure to follow the instructions on these. Don't overdo it

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
True I'm trying to learn about everything I'm just a little nervous about asking especially in the AAS area you guys over there rip people up lol. That's why I try to find the answer myself first then ask!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
True I'm trying to learn about everything I'm just a little nervous about asking especially in the AAS area you guys over there rip people up lol. That's why I try to find the answer myself first then ask!
yeah they get super pissed over there if your too young, or you don't understand PCT etc lol. I just answer questions half the time w/o asking age or PCT this or that :D

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
The prostate unfortunately traps and breeds harmful bacteria and many men, unfortunately, don't get the proper fresh blood circulation there to flush it out and support healthy cell function. This can lead to eventual pain, decreased sexual function, impotence, or cancer. Diet, exercise, and good genes will slow the inevitable march to prostate disfunction. Prostate massage is an excellent way to stimulate blood flow to the prostate and flush out bacteria and support healthy cell function. Getting "in there" to massage the prostate can be impractical, but there are inexpensive plastic massagers that can easily get the job done. Check out High Island Health and others to do some research on it. Could get flamed for bringing up the idea of sticking plastic up the pooper, but if I extend the life of one dude's prostate by months or decades, then fine by me.