Unanswered BEST SUPPLEMENTS . . . . . . FREE-TESTOSTERONE

mykeylykey

Awards
Hey fellas,

50 yr old young guy tearing it up at the gym, gearing-up for . . . . . . boxing tournaments (amateur), Cross-Fit competitions (masters) etc

Current Natural supplement stack to goose-up my TOTAL-TEST

TRIBULUS . . . . . . . 2,000 - 3,000 mg
D-ASPARTIC . . . . . . 3 - 6 grams
ZMA
VITAMIN D . . . . . . 1,000mg
DHEA . . . . . . 50 mg

Lately I've been reading gobs and gobs of info . . . . . . articles, studies, websites, youtube, bodybuilding forums etc.

My Natural TOTAL-TEST stack seems solid!

What I'd like to do now is zero in on freeing up my Bound-Test.
Priority 1# is to dial-in on supplements that will help man-handle . . . . . . SHBG

Here's next Natural supplement stack to goose-up my FREE-TEST

BORON . . . . . . . 3mg
AVENA SATIVA (milky wild oats extract) . . . . . . 20 - 30 drops
TESTOFEN (fenugreek extract - standardized 50% fenusides) . . . . . . . 300mg
TESTABOLAN (3,4-Divanil---lyltetrahydrofuran) . . . . . . . 400 mg

I'd totally appreciate any constructive feedback/input!

thanks lot's,

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty much everything in your current stack isn’t gonna do much. Zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D are good, but probably won’t make a substantial difference in your test levels unless you had a deficiency. DHEA has painfully low conversion to test, but likely won’t hurt. Trib has been shown dozens of times to not affect test levels. And D aspartic acid was only shown to work in hypogonadal men, but even that is pretty shaky. In healthy males, it has almost no effect.

As for the free test stuff, I’m not sold on boron, but it’s probably fine. I’d shoot for closer to 10mg though. I’m not familiar with avena sativa, but it’s literally just oats. You’d probably get the same benefits just by eating more oatmeal. Testofen, or really any fenugreek extract will most likely do nothing. The traditional usage of fenugreek is to increase lactation, suggesting it increases prolactin, which generally follows an inverse relationship to testosterone. All studies showing positive results were done by the company that manufactures it. Finally, given all the supposed data showing increases in sexual function and strength, somehow only one study showed an increase in testosterone. Divanil has promise though.

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Zinc magnesium and vitamin D will do more than that whole stack sorry, and total T doesn't matter neeeeeeeeeeeeeeer as much as free T some can have a total T of 1400 and if their free T is low they csn get hypogonadism type symptoms

mykeylykey

Awards
Pretty much everything in your current stack isn’t gonna do much. Zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D are good, but probably won’t make a substantial difference in your test levels unless you had a deficiency. DHEA has painfully low conversion to test, but likely won’t hurt. Trib has been shown dozens of times to not affect test levels. And D aspartic acid was only shown to work in hypogonadal men, but even that is pretty shaky. In healthy males, it has almost no effect.
Thanks bro, appreciate your insight . . . . . .

Totally respect what you're saying, But . . . . . . we all know for every one scientific article, study, finding etc. --- there'll be 10 others to contradict it!

What transpires in the laboratory more often than not, does NOT transfer out in the real world!

Example . . . . . you got 50 yr old young guy like me, tearing it up with young-guns half my age . . . . . . in the boxing ring, in the gym tossing heavy iron --- high-intensity interval training etc.

ALL DAY -- EVERY DAY

positive outlook
energized
early A.M. boners
intensity
focus
aggression

All the way around . . . . . happy & horny! :)

mykeylykey

Awards
As for the free test stuff, I’m not sold on boron, but it’s probably fine. I’d shoot for closer to 10mg though. I’m not familiar with avena sativa, but it’s literally just oats. You’d probably get the same benefits just by eating more oatmeal. Testofen, or really any fenugreek extract will most likely do nothing. The traditional usage of fenugreek is to increase lactation, suggesting it increases prolactin, which generally follows an inverse relationship to testosterone. All studies showing positive results were done by the company that manufactures it. Finally, given all the supposed data showing increases in sexual function and strength, somehow only one study showed an increase in testosterone. Divanil has promise though.
Cont'd . . . . . . .

Been taking BORON past couple of weeks, it totally Rock's!!! - I'd say I've noticed approx. 20% bump . . . . . . mood, energy, focus, intensity, morning boners etc.

Totally on point about TESTOFEN! 1-2 studies in circulation were conducted in-house by the supplement company! Go-figure . . . . . .

Curious . . . . . . would you say DIVANIL free's up TEST by aggressively going after SHBG???

Reason I'm asking is because the FREE-TEST stack sole purpose is to squash SHBG!

Past experience, any supplements that go after DHT . . . . . . eg saw palmetto --- BONER KILLER!!!

Thanks again man,
mykey

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Having lots of energy and going hard in the gym is great, but that doesn’t necessarily mean your test boosting stack is doing all that much. Could come from being healthy, having a good diet and training system. Regardless, I’m glad things are going well for you.

To my knowledge, 3,4 divaniltetrahydrofuran has never been tested in humans. Hard to say. I guess there’s research showing it binds directly to SHBG, strongly enough that it can actually displace testosterone, thus freeing it up. From there, it’s pretty much just been anecdote as to how well it works. Now, divanil is just one of several lignans in nettle root which can bind to SHBG, but 3,4 was shown to be the most potent, thus a lot of companies standardize for it. However, it’s possible a broader-spectrum extract is actually superior, but again, not human research, can’t say for sure. I remember a big thing like 10 years ago, a few supplement companies were putting out products with 97% divanil extracts from nettle root. People got great results from these, but someone finally did a proper lab test of the raw material, and it was less than 10% divanil. I keep hoping there will be some research on it, but in the meantime, you’ll pretty much just have to try it and see what you think.

mykeylykey

Awards
To my knowledge, 3,4 divaniltetrahydrofuran has never been tested in humans. Hard to say. I guess there’s research showing it binds directly to SHBG, strongly enough that it can actually displace testosterone, thus freeing it up. From there, it’s pretty much just been anecdote as to how well it works. Now, divanil is just one of several lignans in nettle root which can bind to SHBG, but 3,4 was shown to be the most potent, thus a lot of companies standardize for it. However, it’s possible a broader-spectrum extract is actually superior, but again, not human research, can’t say for sure. I remember a big thing like 10 years ago, a few supplement companies were putting out products with 97% divanil extracts from nettle root. People got great results from these, but someone finally did a proper lab test of the raw material, and it was less than 10% divanil. I keep hoping there will be some research on it, but in the meantime, you’ll pretty much just have to try it and see what you think.
Dude, did I ever mention you're awesome! :)

Like you said, ultimately, only way to know . . . . . . WHAT'S HOT --- WHAT'S NOT is trying stuff out -- take it out for a test-drive! Concept totally NOT new to me! Taking the more natural holistic route to fitness, bodybuilding, boxing etc. I've always had to be my own Mad-Scientist --- Lab Rat!

DIVANIL (past experience -- not good!)

ACTIVATE XTREME by driven sports
- sh**ty product

STINGING NETTLE EXTRACT
- boner killer
- maybe too good . . . . . taking down SHBG too low?
- maybe too bad . . . . . . . taking down DHT too low?

Heard good things about . . . . . . TESTABOLAN by iforce

mykeylykey

Awards
CONT'D . . . . . . .

Next few weeks, begin staggering FREE-TEST stack!

WEEKS 1-3 . . . . . . . . . BORON 9 mg
WEEKS 5-7 . . . . . . . . . AVENA SATIVA (standardized avenacosides extract) 20 - 30 drops
WEEKS 8-10 . . . . . . . .TESTOFEN (standardized 50% fenusides extract)
WEEKS 11 - 13 . . . . . . DIVANIL (testabolan by iforce -- 400 mg)

Best bet to find out WHAT WORKS --- WHAT DOESN'T is trying out 1 supplement at a time!

BEFORE/AFTER blood-work . . . . . take 3-4 week break from stack-cycle, blood-work later in the summer!

thanks again, appreciate your input . . . . .
mykey

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you want a couple more boners, power to you but you will see no results from these, specially anyone who gets sufficient macronutrients and good sleep.

mykeylykey

Awards
If you want a couple more boners, power to you
Hahaha, you got jokes!

Joshin, that's what it's all about . . . . . . Big f**kin Boners!!!

TEST supp's . . . . . .

- lift mood
- energize
- happy/horny
- focus
- intensity
- aggression
- kick ass (ring + gym)
- muscles tighter
- train harder
- f**k longer

Still crushing, 50 yrs + . . . . .

mykey

Last edited:
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Found this supplement on Amazon called HPTA.

Any good?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Found this supplement on Amazon called HPTA.

Any good?
Hard to say for sure. None of the herbs list a standardization. Yet they include two compounds isolated from herbs. Very strange. Overall, doses seem low, if it was me, I’d triple dose it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would stick with Vitamin D, Boron, Tongat Ali, and Transdermal DHEA in efforts to increase free test..

Spare yourself the from the nettle extract unless you are looking to reduce symptoms of BPH. Probably not. The ability of companies to specifically extract for said ligands (Divanil...etc) remains highly suspect, along with their bioavailability in humans.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hard to say for sure. None of the herbs list a standardization. Yet they include two compounds isolated from herbs. Very strange. Overall, doses seem low, if it was me, I’d triple dose it.
Ironchamp hpta is been around quite a while. Its a good product and was popular on this forum. Their should some data on the forum.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey man, take a look at Olympus Labs Super PCT as a stand alone product...It’s packed and only 40 on amazon...(It’s constantly sold out on there)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey man, take a look at Olympus Labs Super PCT as a stand alone product...It’s packed and only 40 on amazon...(It’s constantly sold out on there)
We've got it over at strong as well for 40 bucks...

mykeylykey

Awards
Gaia Herbs, Certified Organic Wild Oats Milky Seed, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
A.Vogel Avenaforce®

Up here in CANADA . . . . . . helluva time trying to find Avena Sativa with standardized 'avenacosides' extract.
Only mention concentration, 1:1 ratio . . . . . . . let alone 50:1

Trying to find a super solid product on-line . . . . . . via USA

mykey

Last edited:

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LJ 100 extract . Also bulbine natalensis extract is good.

mykeylykey

Awards

What's on the LABEL . . . . . . . NOT necessarily . . . . . . .what's in the BOTTLE!

I'd also like to get some feedback on this Product/Brand!

Last edited:

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never heard of them. Just buy Olympus labs lj 100 and and SNS bulbine. Both highest quality on the market

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zinc is missing. Helps w test and estrogen and if you use zinc and magnesium that will offset the possible iron oveoad that can cause shbg to go high. So id say zinc gluconate 50-100mg a day and magnesium however much you like (300mg, or more if you like, for muscle spasms and bowel movements etc. I like magnesium oxide personally)

Hope this helps a bit. Also, if you're going to use boron maybe look into copper to be added along with the zinc n such. All you are doing now is fine tuning your system.
You may also find that DIM may help a tad by lowering crappy estro and making you feel/look a bit better.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of them. Just buy Olympus labs lj 100 and and SNS bulbine. Both highest quality on the market
Agreed here. No reason not to go with these two quality companies.

mykeylykey

Awards
Zinc is missing. Helps w test and estrogen and if you use zinc and magnesium that will offset the possible iron oveoad that can cause shbg to go high. So id say zinc gluconate 50-100mg a day and magnesium however much you like (300mg, or more if you like, for muscle spasms and bowel movements etc. I like magnesium oxide personally)

Hope this helps a bit. Also, if you're going to use boron maybe look into copper to be added along with the zinc n such. All you are doing now is fine tuning your system.
You may also find that DIM may help a tad by lowering crappy estro and making you feel/look a bit better.
Wow, very cool . . . . . . good to know!

Bro, like to get your input on best ways to man-handle and crush . . . . . SHBG

CURRENT FREE-TEST STACK

ZMA (zinc 50mg + magnesium 400mg)
VITAMIN D (4,000 - 6,000mg)
BORON (6,000 - 9,000mg)
EFA's OILS (flax + evening primose)
MONO/UNSAT's OILS (olive + avocado + coconut)

FUTURE FREE-TEST STACK

AVENA SATIVA (standardized avenacosides extract)
TESTOFEN (standardized 50% fenosides extract)
DIVANIL (Testabolan by iForce 400mg)

Notes . . . . . . (past experience)

Supplements . . . . . . Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle . . . . . . lower DHT . . . . . . . . . BONER KILLER!
Supplements . . . . . . Chrysin, Indole-Carbinol . . . . . . . . . . . lower Estrogen . . . . . BONER KILLER!

On the flip, naturally goosing-up our TOTAL-TEST + FREE-TEST gives us gobs of Big Beautiful boners! :)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely look into CEL M test. Very high quality ingredients. Primavie, KSM66, tongcat ali are a couple of my favorites included

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, very cool . . . . . . good to know!

Bro, like to get your input on best ways to man-handle and crush . . . . . SHBG

CURRENT FREE-TEST STACK

ZMA (zinc 50mg + magnesium 400mg)
VITAMIN D (4,000 - 6,000mg)
BORON (6,000 - 9,000mg)
EFA's OILS (flax + evening primose)
MONO/UNSAT's OILS (olive + avocado + coconut)

FUTURE FREE-TEST STACK

AVENA SATIVA (standardized avenacosides extract)
TESTOFEN (standardized 50% fenosides extract)
DIVANIL (Testabolan by iForce 400mg)

Notes . . . . . . (past experience)

Supplements . . . . . . Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle . . . . . . lower DHT . . . . . . . . . BONER KILLER!
Supplements . . . . . . Chrysin, Indole-Carbinol . . . . . . . . . . . lower Estrogen . . . . . BONER KILLER!

On the flip, naturally goosing-up our TOTAL-TEST + FREE-TEST gives us gobs of Big Beautiful boners! :)
Chrysin, and here's an article for ya....

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that M-Test is the best natural test booster on the market and covers free testosterone very well. Someone posted their blood work on here not too long ago and it was great; and it wasn't someone CEL asked to, it was a complete surprise that he posted it and he was from the UK.

Divanil (Activate Xtreme) was mentioned in the thread and my comment on that is that I think that Stinging Nettle is a great ingredient in a formulation like M-Test and has many positives but I think it needs to be paired with other ingredients like Fadogia which is in M-Test.

As far as libido, my libido on M-Test is almost annoyingly high.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that M-Test is the best natural test booster on the market and covers free testosterone very well. Someone posted their blood work on here not too long ago and it was great; and it wasn't someone CEL asked to, it was a complete surprise that he posted it and he was from the UK.

Divanil (Activate Xtreme) was mentioned in the thread and my comment on that is that I think that Stinging Nettle is a great ingredient in a formulation like M-Test and has many positives but I think it needs to be paired with other ingredients like Fadogia which is in M-Test.

As far as libido, my libido on M-Test is almost annoyingly high.
Agreed when it comes to stinging nettle paired w fagodia- is a "must" in my book.

Also I have some bloods of a guy who was running my stuff and it worked very well and that was the ladt formula. New one should do even better and will post results when i got em.

Also, boron triple blend from swanson is grrrreat. 6mg has me bouncing off the walls and happy too. 12mg is the studied amt so thats 3 caps and its a blend of three different kinds as well for cheap*.

Last edited:
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CONT'D . . . . . . .

Next few weeks, begin staggering FREE-TEST stack!

WEEKS 1-3 . . . . . . . . . BORON 9 mg
WEEKS 5-7 . . . . . . . . . AVENA SATIVA (standardized avenacosides extract) 20 - 30 drops
WEEKS 8-10 . . . . . . . .TESTOFEN (standardized 50% fenusides extract)
WEEKS 11 - 13 . . . . . . DIVANIL (testabolan by iforce -- 400 mg)

Best bet to find out WHAT WORKS --- WHAT DOESN'T is trying out 1 supplement at a time!

BEFORE/AFTER blood-work . . . . . take 3-4 week break from stack-cycle, blood-work later in the summer!

thanks again, appreciate your input . . . . .
mykey

I posted a study on another thread that showed a little over 11mg of boron daily lead to pretty significant benefit. I would go with 12mg boron, you can get the 3mg caps for dirt cheap, so two am, two pm. I learned about this from Dante but have used boron in the past. Either way i can’t see it hurt to bump it up a little http://instagr.am/p/Bu761d0jxZC/

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting info in this thread, keep it going

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FWIW - I am supplementing with Boron (12 mg) (for SHBG reduction and DHT increase) and Sorghum flour (DHT increase) every day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FWIW - I am supplementing with Boron (12 mg) (for SHBG reduction and DHT increase) and Sorghum flour (DHT increase) every day.
what brand?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wouldn't sorghum syrup be more convenient?
Maybe, but look at the price of what I bought - it was less than $5 for two bags, and I use a tablespoon a day, mixed in protein powder (meaning it lasts a long time and I don't have to deal with stickiness). It is basically tasteless, and low enough carb that it doesn't impact Keto.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe, but look at the price of what I bought - it was less than $5 for two bags, and I use a tablespoon a day, mixed in protein powder. It is basically tasteless, and low enough carb that it doesn't impact Keto.
so you use it 'raw'?

mykeylykey

Awards
Chrysin, and here's an article for ya....
Thanks for hitting me back bro!

Great Link . . . . .it's the REAL DEAL!

FREE-TEST STACK

BORON . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .3,000mg 3 X daily
VITAMIN D . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .2,000mg 3 X daily
MAGNESIUM . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .450mg 3 X daily
ZINC . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . 60mg 3 X daily
FISH OIL . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . .2,000mg 3 X daily
OLIVE/AVOCADO/COCONUT OIL . . ..2 tbls 3 X daily

DHEA . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .50mg 1 X daily

Last 2-3 weeks . . . . . . 25 - 35% bump

- moods lifted
- overall feeling of well being
- mental/physical/sexual energy
- intensity, aggression
- fuller, firmer muscles (NOT bigger . . . . . tighter)
- deep, dreamier sleep
- early A.M. boners

50 yr old guy, feeling these days like a happy, hot, horny 15 yr young dude!

Trippy thing, to make sure I clamped down on all the variable, haven't been taking my usual TRIB + D-ASPARTIC supps! To dial-in . . . . . . WHAT'S HOT --- WHAT'S NOT

Big believer on introducing and staggering one NEW supplement at a time!

Later this week I'll add AVENA SATIVA to the mix!

I'll report back . . . . . .

Thanks for contributing some really solid input/insight. Pure awesomeness! :)

mykey

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BORON . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .3,000mg 3 X daily
VITAMIN D . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .2,000mg 3 X daily
MAGNESIUM . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .450mg 3 X daily
ZINC . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . 60mg 3 X daily
FISH OIL . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . .2,000mg 3 X daily
OLIVE/AVOCADO/COCONUT OIL . . ..2 tbls 3 X daily

DHEA . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .50mg 1 X daily
Wow, that’s so much zinc and magnesium. I’d cut back on those, that’s excessive. For boron, I assume you mean either 3mg or 3000mcg, not 3000mg. Big difference. As for vitamin D, I’m going to assume you mean IUs, not mg. As well, dosing vitamin D multiple times a day doesn’t help. Once a day is fine. In fact, from what I’ve heard, to fix a deficiency, doctors may prescribe 35,000+IUs twice a week. If twice weekly is best for fixing deficiencies, lower frequency is the way I’d lean.

mykeylykey

Awards
Wow, that’s so much zinc and magnesium. I’d cut back on those, that’s excessive. For boron, I assume you mean either 3mg or 3000mcg, not 3000mg. Big difference. As for vitamin D, I’m going to assume you mean IUs, not mg. As well, dosing vitamin D multiple times a day doesn’t help. Once a day is fine. In fact, from what I’ve heard, to fix a deficiency, doctors may prescribe 35,000+IUs twice a week. If twice weekly is best for fixing deficiencies, lower frequency is the way I’d lean.
Hey bro,

Get what you're saying, but you know the drill, for every 1 theory, finding, controlled study --- 10 out there to contradict and crush it!

Over the years, anything I've lifted and borrowed from mags, hardcovers, on-line articles, youtube, bb forums, I've been my own . . . . . . mad scientist --- lab rat

It's really the only way to know what the f**k works --- what doesn't

EG 1# . . . . . . started taking MAGNESIUM about 2 years ago.

6 months . . . . . . . . 100 mg --- felt nothing
12 months . . . . . . .200 mg --- felt nothing
18 months . . . . . . . 300 mg --- felt nothing
24 months . . . . . . 450mg --- FELT AWESOME!!!!! (fuller firmer muscles, lifted moods, feeling of well being, upswing of mental and physical energy

EG 2# . . . . . . starting taking TRIB few years ago

12 months . . . . . . .500mg ---- felt nothing
24 months . . . . . . 1,000mg --- felt nothing
36 months .. . . . . .1,500mg --- felt something
48 momths . . . . …2,000mg --- felt something-something
60 months . . . . . 2,500mg ---FELT AWESOME!!!! (fuller firmer muscles, lifted moods, feeling of well being, upswing of mental, physical, sexual energy, early A.M. boners etc)

We all know someone on-line who loves to talk mad s**t about TRIB. It sucks b*lls, worthless, waste of money etc

1# Truth about TRIB . . . . . . 90% of the trib products out there are sh*tty! Only 2 companys put a solid trib product . . . . . NOW and ON (standardized 40 - 45% saponins)

2# Truth about TRIB . . . . . . 90% of trib users take sh*tty dosages! Whatever the labels says, crack the bottle open and slam down 4X --- 5X the recommended dosage!

cheers,
mykey

mykeylykey

Awards
BEST and WORST (supps) . . . . . . . TESTOSTERONE

HOT

TOTAL TEST

TRIB (2,000 - 3,000 mg) --- 3X daily
D-ASPARTIC ACID (3 - 6 grms) --- 3X daily
ZMA --- 3X daily
DHEA --- 1-2X daily
EFA OILS (fish, flax, primose) --- 3X daily
MONO UNSAT OILS (olive, avocado, coconut) --- 3X daily

FREE-TEST
BORON (3,000 mg) --- 3X daily
VITAMIN D (2,000 iu) --- 3X daily
MAGNESIUM (450 mg) --- 3X daily
ZINC (50 mg) --- 3X daily
EFA OILS ([E fish] (2-3 tbls) --- 3X daily

NOT

STEROLS
SARSAPARILLA ROOT
YUCCA
YOHIMBE
SAW PALEMETTO (BONER KILLER!!!!!)
STINGING NETTLE ROOT (BONER KILLER!!!!!)
HORNY GOAT WEED
LONG JACK
TONGKAT ALI
FENUGREEK
ASHWAGANDHA
GINSENG (BIGGEST B*LLSH*T SCAM IN TEST SUPPS)
MACA
DAMIANA
MUIRA PUAMA (BIGGEST B*LLSH*T SCAM IN SEX/LIBIDO SUPPS)
GINGKO BILOBA

Looooooooong list of sh*tty supps . . . . . . 😳

cheers,
mykey

Last edited:

mykeylykey

Awards

Later this week, tossing 'AVENA SATIVA' into the mix . . .
. .

cheers,
mykey

Last edited:

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought it was pure boron that needs to be used so you would need like 200mg a day? Danes usually knows these things
Depends on the form, but it does appear you’d want about a 10mg yield of elemental boron. I believe boron citrate is 5% elemental, so you’d be correct there. I’m honestly not sure about other forms. But yes, you’d want to look for the boron yield.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can these sups be used on TRT to lower SBGH?