best supplements for focus, worrying and overthinking

faxmulder

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi folks,

I'm having issues with lack of focus, worrying and overthinking/rumination.

So far, I managed to collect the following list - do you have any experience with these supplements for my issues (or other benefits as well)?
  • sulbutiamine
  • polygala
  • kanna
  • skullcap
  • ashwagandha
  • cordyceps
  • gotu kola
  • rhodiola
  • agmatine
  • inositol
  • NAC
  • mushrooms: chaga, cordyceps, white jelly, lion's mane
  • taurine
  • magnolia bark
Thanks!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi folks,

So far, I managed to collect the following list - do you have any experience with these supplements for my issues (or other benefits as well)?
  • sulbutiamine
  • polygala
  • kanna
  • skullcap
  • ashwagandha
  • cordyceps
  • gotu kola
  • rhodiola
  • agmatine
  • inositol
  • NAC
  • taurine
  • magnolia bark
Thanks!
Give our Full Spectrum CBD a try

AMCBD for 30 percent off, and you get a free amino with your order.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks man, are you delivering also to Italy? Does CBD have any side effect with loss of libido or decrease of testosterone levels?

thanks man
This is only domestic USA right now, sorry. If CBD oil is legal where you live, find a full spectrum version, and test it out. It shouldn't lower libido or testosterone. Have you gotten your test levels tested?

faxmulder

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is only domestic USA right now, sorry. If CBD oil is legal where you live, find a full spectrum version, and test it out. It shouldn't lower libido or testosterone. Have you gotten your test levels tested?
Yep, you can find the results below:

• vit D -- 24 ng/mL
  • estradiol (E2) -- 26 pg/mL
  • FSH -- 3.7 mUI/mL
  • TSH-R -- 2.16 nUI/mL
  • *LH -- 1.2 mIU/mL
  • Prolactin (PRL) -- 10 ng/mL
  • S-Testosterone -- 4.68 ng/mL
  • albumin -- 4.4 g/dL 3.7 5.5
  • SHBG -- 24.10 nmol/L
  • total cholesterol -- 218
  • tryglicerides -- 71

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep, you can find the results below:

• vit D -- 24 ng/mL
  • estradiol (E2) -- 26 pg/mL
  • FSH -- 3.7 mUI/mL
  • TSH-R -- 2.16 nUI/mL
  • *LH -- 1.2 mIU/mL
  • Prolactin (PRL) -- 10 ng/mL
  • S-Testosterone -- 4.68 ng/mL
  • albumin -- 4.4 g/dL 3.7 5.5
  • SHBG -- 24.10 nmol/L
  • total cholesterol -- 218
  • tryglicerides -- 71
Are you a male or female. According to your chart, your prolactin is higher than your test levels. If you are male, that cannot be good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi folks,

• sulbutiamine
  • polygala
  • kanna
  • skullcap
  • ashwagandha
  • cordyceps
  • gotu kola
  • rhodiola
  • agmatine
  • inositol
  • NAC
  • taurine
  • magnolia bark
Thanks!
you should add pregnenolone to that list...google it!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M34. Is there any supplement to lower prolactin? Thanks mate
P5P or Prolactrone (an l-dopa/ecgc combo). Do either or. I'm going to see if you could order Prolactrone from somewhere being in Italy. Do you consume enough saturated fat? Do you get good sleep? Are you in a calorie surplus or deficit?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Believe they ship to Italy

faxmulder

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Believe they ship to Italy
Thanks man for your feedback.

Some background for your reference: I have low grade varicocele since high school (not painful). I’ve also had cases of premature ejaculation - could it be related to prolactin?
I’m not clinically hypothyroid but I believe I have some symptoms I.e. brain fog, dry skin and cold hands. I have an autoimmune skin disease (similar to lupus) and also hay fever.

I’ll give Prolactrone a go! Can it be stacked with tribulus, boron, vit D, taurine, polygala, shilajit and ashwagandha (or Cordyceps) without problems?

Is P5P a form of B6? Which dosage should I take for lowering prolactin? Is it better to take also a B complex?

Speaking about worrying/mild anxiety, “pessimistic outlook” and overthinking - do you have any experience with sulbutiamine, pregnenolone, skullcap or kanna?
I have been recommended often recently for my issues.

Related to your questions:

Diet
I’m 181cm for 73kg; never been overweight; I started working out in March. I’d like to put some mass but I‘m starting to wonder if I’m eating enough for my goal
Usually I’m having about 1800 - 2000 kcals a day. The macros are around 60% protein, 20% carb and 20% fat. I’m trying to eat everything but I’d say that the cornerstones of my diet are: chicken, turkey, tuna, salmon, ham, pork, cereals, eggs, anchovies, yogurth, milk and cheese. Not a lot of carbs, usually pizza once a week. I don’t smoke and I drink only two/ three beers a week.

Sleep
I have no problems in falling asleep but I’m a “night owl”, usually going to bed at around 1am. I get 7/8 hours of sleep. Anyways, I think (and my tracker confirms) that I don’t get enough deep sleep. My sleep is very light and it seems that I’m getting too much REM sleep. I’m having vivid dreams (not nightmares) that quite often disturb my sleep.

Sorry for the long reply but I wanted to give you an overview about my situation.

Thanks for your willingness to help!

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks man for your feedback.

Some background for your reference: I have low grade varicocele since high school (not painful). I’ve also had cases of premature ejaculation - could it be related to prolactin?
I’m not clinically hypothyroid but I believe I have some symptoms I.e. brain fog, dry skin and cold hands. I have an autoimmune skin disease (similar to lupus) and also hay fever.

Related to your questions:

Diet
I’m 181cm for 73kg; never been overweight; I started working out in March. I’d like to put some mass but I‘m starting to wonder if I’m eating enough for my goal
Usually I’m having about 1800 - 2000 kcals a day. The macros are around 60% protein, 20% carb and 20% fat. I’m trying to eat everything but I’d say that the cornerstones of my diet are: chicken, turkey, tuna, salmon, ham, pork, cereals, eggs, anchovies, yogurth, milk and cheese. Not a lot of carbs, usually pizza once a week. I don’t smoke and I drink only two/ three beers a week.

Sleep
I have no problems in falling asleep but I’m a “night owl”, usually going to bed at around 1am. I get 7/8 hours of sleep. Anyways, I think (and my tracker confirms) that I don’t get enough deep sleep. My sleep is very light and it seems that I’m getting too much REM sleep. I’m having vivid dreams (not nightmares) that quite often disturb my sleep.

I’ll give Prolactrone a go! Can it be stacked with tribulus, boron, vit D, taurine, polygala, shilajit and ashwagandha (or Cordyceps) without problems? Or do they raise prolactin in any way?

Speaking about worrying/mild anxiety, “pessimistic outlook” and overthinking - do you have any experience with sulbutiamine, pregnenolone, skullcap or kanna?
I have been recommended often recently for my issues.

Sorry for the long reply but I wanted to give you an overview about my situation.

Thanks for your willingness to help!
Might be low thyroid function, and low test causing a lot of problems. Also, you may be under eating, try increasing your calories. The more fat and Energy you consume, the more fuel you have to produce hormones and recover. Prolactrone should not have any issues with any of those supplements, just do not dose B6 around Prolactrone. Try to get some sun on bare skin as often as you can between 10am and 3pm. Incorporate Cod Liver Oil daily, find a fresh and well review/vetted brand.

faxmulder

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Might be low thyroid function, and low test causing a lot of problems. Also, you may be under eating, try increasing your calories. The more fat and Energy you consume, the more fuel you have to produce hormones and recover. Prolactrone should not have any issues with any of those supplements, just do not dose B6 around Prolactrone. Try to get some sun on bare skin as often as you can between 10am and 3pm. Incorporate Cod Liver Oil daily, find a fresh and well review/vetted brand.
Thanks man, which dosage of B6 for prolactin reduction?

Do you have any experience with sulbutiamine skullcap or pregnenolone for my issues?

thanks

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks man, which dosage of B6 for prolactin reduction?

Do you have any experience with sulbutiamine skullcap or pregnenolone for my issues?

thanks
If your going to take Prolactrone, I wouldn't bother with b6. If you want to take b6, get the active version called p5p and take 25mg with each meal, 3 meals. The others I will have to look into because I don't have anything off the top of my head. Really try to increase calories, including saturated fat, and get sunshine. Maybe even a good mineral support like MST ZMK to take before bed.

faxmulder

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If your going to take Prolactrone, I wouldn't bother with b6. If you want to take b6, get the active version called p5p and take 25mg with each meal, 3 meals. The others I will have to look into because I don't have anything off the top of my head. Really try to increase calories, including saturated fat, and get sunshine. Maybe even a good mineral support like MST ZMK to take before bed.
thanks man for your help!