Best supplementation recomendations for a post contest natural

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

Hoping to get some feedback from the experienced and regular supplement section guys. I just wrapped up my competitive bodybuilding contest season last week. Had a great prep, dieted for almost 1 year exactly, but achieved tremendous conditioning, and won the overall at my final OCB show of the season. I'm in the process of reverse dieting, and beginning an approximately 3 year off-season. Looking to run multiple natural stacks during this time, but this leads me to a few questions.

1. Lists of proven stacks. I understand many of the products out there have made a name for themselves by time after time working well for guys. However, I also know many of these work better / best with another products. I also know though, that a lot of guys are just running a ton of different stuff and saying that every stack is all time epic etc. What are the stacks that help you get the most bang for the buck out of these supplements / time / and training, but doesn’t include too many sups that don’t provide a diminished return.

Here is an example of what I mean

Anabeta Elite solo < Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro < Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro + DAA > Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro + DAA + ArA (because ArA while proven, would be better off run in a separate stack, rather then just crammed into one huge enormous stack)....especially considering Im rolling to said 3 yr off season I have time to get multiple stacks under the belt so there is no reason to necessarily blow he proverbial load on too much stuff at once. I am however, interested in ensuring that if I am going to dedicate the time to run Anabeta Eltie for example, then Id certainly rather run it with another product (the ErasePro) to get the most out of the stack. Hopefully this makes sense.

This question comes from the fact that it seems like there is so much new stuff out i.e. Epicatechin (-), Phosphatic Acid, etc. Wondering what works, what works best combined, what does not make sense to combine.

2. With the above question....and being that I am still extremely lean, hormones are still severely suppressed, and Testosterone is in the basement. Is there any specific combo that would be more / or less ideal to start with given this situation. I guess wondering if there is some combo that would be more optimal to run during the current state of my body and training.

I'm sorry for the long and in depth post, but I have been out of the net for so long, and this is a great community and forum, and was hoping that you all could help point a guy in the right direction. Thanks to all of you for your time and consideration.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the main thing you need to do is slowly reverse diet (this is what I have read/heard from most pros). Basic supplementation that'll cover everything would be:

Athletix Ergonine or USPLabs Creatine+Betaine --> These are staples IMO that never conflict with other supplements

More advanced supplementation can be done, but it depends on your budget to be honest. As far as single ingredients that I think would be useful to you:

1) Forskolin (aids in LBM, less fat gain, etc) --> 50mg to 100mg for up to 12 weeks
2) Phosphatidic Acid (Soy Lecithin Granules) --> 3 TbSp minimum for guaranteed 750mg+ dose of PA, 7 bucks for 20 day supply

As far as effective anabolics go, my personal favorites are:
1) Epicatechin (OL Ep1c, OL Ep1c Unleashed, BLR Follidrone, CEL Epi-Plex) or Epicatechin + Goodies (MyoSynergy/Elite, Magnitropin)
2) Anabeta Elite (there's a new version out)
3) ArA (X-Factor/X-Gels)
4) EvoMuse BMP

If you want to prevent fat gain in general on your way back up, you should probably use Forskolin or PPAR agonists like DCP 2.0/TTA-500. They're effective at preventing fat gain during a lean bulk.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Are you trying to harness the rebound effect post show to try to add a little muscle asap before going back to a laid out reverse diet? I recommend it immensely

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some great options posted above!

I would personally look into CreMax XT and Alphamax. CreMax XT contains full dose Creatine, Betaine and Alanyl-L-Glutamine which are staple supplements and will help with Strength, Power and Recovery. Additionally CreMax XT also contains a pump blend and huge dose of Amentoflavone that creates a noticeable increase in strength which would be perfect right now. Not to mention full dose of electrolytes!

Alphamax contains the 50mg 95% Forskolin as mentioned above which will help increased lean body mass and decrease fat mass but also contains fully dosed Divanill, L-DOPA, and Arimistane, which will boost total and free testosterone while controlling estrogen and cortisol, great 1-2 punch! Between these two supplements you should be able to add significant lean body mass, maintain your leaness and increase strength!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say run PA and Ergonine through out every stack.

ABE + ArA are actually synergistic and pair nicely together.

EvoMuse BMP + EvoMuse Myosynergy elite is also supposed to be a great combo. I haven't tried this personally so I can't comment, but the reviews and feedback is great

ABE + Alphamax was great for me as well.

I really enjoy Ep1c Unleashed, but you'll get conflicting feedback. You either love it or hate. No in between.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PA and Ergonine would be the most all-encompassing, and cost effective stack available probably hands down.

Ergonine covers the "staples" the BB crowd loves using, all at the studied dose in one scoop/day, and under $1/day
Once you use the code "driven" on athletixsports.com

Covers both performance and physique benefits all around.
LBM via: creatine anhydrous, TMG, Ferulic Acid, HICA
Fat loss benefits via LCLT, choline, and more
Recovery via HICA, synerglut, LCLT, etc.
Performance boost from all 9 ergogens included.

Worth reading our write up for sure

Other stacks I enjoy:
ABE + extra F95

ABE + Erase Pro+

Myosynergy or Magnitropin could replace ABE if you preferred.

Alphamax is a decent option in this time-frame for you as well, I would stack that with Ergonine or any other product catching your eye

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Laxogenin- Dermastrength, Most Wanted

-Epicatechin- Follidrone, Ep1c Unleashed, Epi-Plex,

Ara- X-Gels or X-Factor

Anabeta Elite, a good GDA Such as the new Slin Max from Performax Labs

These products can help aid immensly in that period for growth and staving off fat accumulation.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Laxogenin- Dermastrength, Most Wanted

-Epicatechin- Follidrone, Ep1c Unleashed, Epi-Plex,

Ara- X-Gels or X-Factor

Anabeta Elite, a good GDA Such as the new Slin Max from Performax Labs

These products can help aid immensly in that period for growth and staving off fat accumulation.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run AlphaMax in your desired stack. The F95 can be very useful when reverse dieting. It will help limit ft gain and increase lean mass. In addition, depending on how low your carbs were, I may even introduce SlinMax to help with nutrient partitioning. If you have been low carb for a while, it could be beneficial in allowing you to eat more carbs while limiting bloat or glycogen spill over.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks so much for all the feedback gentlemen, I will definitely look into all of these recommendations. Yes definitely reverse dieting, working with a very good coach for the entire prep and through my reverse, and I am not the type of person to sabotage that in any way shape or form by falling off.

Finances are of no concern, and also Alphamax and Ergonine have both been on my radar, just didnt want to change my regimen during the late stages of prep, and also as my second question stated, wasn't certain which would be the better thing to have in my reverse diet state. I thank you all again for the input here, truly invaluable.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If budget is no obstacle and given the timing of this stack relative to your prep, I would suggest adding new Erase Pro + to whatever you end up with.

Where the dryness and vascularity will shine, and it is well suited to the goal.

Also suited to the goal though of course is Anabeta Elite, the hormonal benefits (boost test, lower cortisol, etc) are really never a bad thing and neither is having Forskolin 95+ boosting cAMP for you

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Considering he is interetsed in running Alphamax + Ergonine adding Erase Pro would probablly not be the best idea. Additionally Alphamax contains Arimistane which will definitely increase vascularity and dryness quite quickly, generally within a week or so. Also Alphamax will address boost test, lower cortisol and contains Forskolin 95+ so that base is already covered!

Let us know if you have any other questions or need any help setting everything up!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
On his "radar" as in he's considering them. Just laying out all his options. I agree if he grabs alphamax he should skip on any other AI

Looks like he will be an informed consumer and research this all, especially as a competitor

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok guys been researching stuff over the weekend. I was hoping to get a look over this potential stack to run during reverse diet.

Ergonine
PA (epiq or other recommendation)
Alphamax
Anabeta

Also going to grab slinmax

A few questions come to mind if you all dont mind...

1. Is this too much or overkill? Financial not an obstacle here

2. Is there anything that would be better to replace something or added i.e. a DAA supplement?

3. I plan on running some other stuff in the future of my off season ArA being one of them and prob a Follidorn + Viron stack or something similar. I did run this stack once in my previous off season and did like it. With all this being said I just want to make sure what is listed above is my best stack for this reverse period, and just want to ensure im not using too much for this period.

4. Is there Forskoln in the Alphamax enough or should I add an additional Forskolin supp?

Thanks again for all of your contributions I truly appreciate everything you have given me thus far.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
those are some great stacks and products for your situation. if your natty test is completely down the toilet you might be good to run a serm or mini pct to help you out. then run some of the stacks you listed along with Ergonine the entire time,

my fav stacks

ABE + XGELS + Erase Pro
BMP + EP1C Unleashed + XGELS + Erase Pro
BMP + Myo Elite + AnaBeta Elite + Erase Pro

also Ultimate T or OL LJ100 are awesome for free test and energy + nice libido effects.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys been researching stuff over the weekend. I was hoping to get a look over this potential stack to run during reverse diet.

Ergonine
PA (epiq or other recommendation)
Alphamax
Anabeta

Also going to grab slinmax

A few questions come to mind if you all dont mind...

1. Is this too much or overkill? Financial not an obstacle here

2. Is there anything that would be better to replace something or added i.e. a DAA supplement?

3. I plan on running some other stuff in the future of my off season ArA being one of them and prob a Follidorn + Viron stack or something similar. I did run this stack once in my previous off season and did like it. With all this being said I just want to make sure what is listed above is my best stack for this reverse period, and just want to ensure im not using too much for this period.

4. Is there Forskoln in the Alphamax enough or should I add an additional Forskolin supp?

Thanks again for all of your contributions I truly appreciate everything you have given me thus far.
1. No not overkill as they all work through seperate pathways etc
2. To be honest not really, these are all leaders in there category n very complete products, def out togeather a nice list
3. Yes the above stack is prob best for your situation since staying lean is of importance. The stacks you mentioned will make great off season stack
4. Yes, there is a full 50mg which is the general n studied dose. However I believe anabeta also contains F95 so with those 2 you should already be pushing towards the max dose

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ the combined forskolin has you covered even higher than the studied dose here so it should be a great time

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks again gents, ive just ordered the following products

Anabeta Elite
Ergonine
Alphamax
PA (Fearn brand)
Slinmax

Three remaining questions if you all dont mind.

1. Would there be any added benefit to a DAA supp to this or should i wait to run that later...I have 2 bottles of core alpha already so just curious.

2. Should the dosing protocol for the aforementioned products be per label instructions or is there any field based evidence that something should be dosed diff than recommended.

3. I already take the standard fish oil, b complex, vit d, and orange triad. Im assuming there will be no issue with continuing to take those in addition tot this stack? Just want to make sure im not going to use something that woud interact negatively with anything listed.

Thank you again gentlemen. Ill be sure to log this entire process on this site so hopefully it can help someone else as a reference for the future. I have truly appreciate everyone's time, consideration, and contribution.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
1. Don't bother with DAA IMO experience this stack as it is

2. Everything listed there should be as directed, Ergonine may see extra benefit used pre workout

3. All those are fine, if you added in ARA you would need to time things apart but as it is, you will be good

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Driven and Adizzle have you covered. Looks like a great stack!

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Several weeks following competition is a great time to detox the body. I take full advantage of the anabolic swing had by introducing more cals though, so I stay in the gym, but I drop most supplements to give the system a break. I mosly continue using general health supps, that's it.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Great stack choice man, I've had great success with ABE+Ergonine. Alphamax is solid as they come as well.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for all the Ergonine love in here as well guys.

Trying to rep/thank you all.
Then find and hug you.
#youvebeenwarned

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Thanks for all the Ergonine love in here as well guys.

Trying to rep/thank you all.
Then find and hug you.
#youvebeenwarned
Slide some of the new ABE my way and you can hug all you want lol