Best supplement libido boost

matteoF1

Awards
Thought mucuna, tribulus.. or?? Do you have something to advice? 5htp improve libido?

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thought mucuna, tribulus.. or?? Do you have something to advice? 5htp improve libido?
L Dopa is preferable to improve libido over 5htp (many that take an anti depressant experience libido drops).

Boron and Eurycoma improve libido; recommend checking out Viron, to boost free test and libido, among other benefits. Ryan15 will get you a discount.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CEL M-Test (more of a comprehensive supp) is tops for me personally (outside of hormonal items ha)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sustain Alpha is the only thing to restore my libido and erection quality, after abused methyls with no PCT in my late teen/early twenties. Take that for what it is, but I doubt you would be disappointed.

Maca is the supp that is supposed to be the best for libido. I've never had luck with it, but I recently picked up a couple bottles of the branded Lepidamax from Nutribio. Figured I'd give it another shot.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-Test works great for me.

Tribulus works well for libido too. We sell a lot of our Tribulus-750 to people for that purpose.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sustain Alpha is the only thing to restore my libido and erection quality, after abused methyls with no PCT in my late teen/early twenties. Take that for what it is, but I doubt you would be disappointed.

Maca is the supp that is supposed to be the best for libido. I've never had luck with it, but I recently picked up a couple bottles of the branded Lepidamax from Nutribio. Figured I'd give it another shot.
Been contemplating Lepidamax too. Keep us posted as to how it goes.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All great products mentioned above. I've had a lot of success with M-test and stacking it with anabolic effect makes for an awesome bulking stack.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always find a boost when I take a good dose of ALCAR, it's cheap and had alot of benefits on too

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I’ve used a few and this by far works the best.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Surprised no one's mentioned Horny Goat Weed...somewhat Megadosed but it will get you there. And cheap.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The thing with Horny Goat Weed is that you want to make sure that it has Icariin and not Icariins. Icariin is the active ingredient that helps it have its desired effect. By substituting out Icariin for Icariins, brands can cut their price by over half.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thing with Horny Goat Weed is that you want to make sure that it has Icariin and not Icariins. Icariin is the active ingredient that helps it have its desired effect. By substituting out Icariin for Icariins, brands can cut their price by over half.
swanson has icariins so no good?

bubble boy

Awards
That's good info! I have some Vitamin Shoppe brand, I'll have to check it out tonight.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
swanson has icariins so no good?
I wouldn't say that it means its not any good at all, but it definitely isn't comparable to an equivalent dosage that would have just icariin in it.

One thing I'll commend them for is at least they are honest. There are a lot of brands that use the 'icariins' standardization and call it 'icariin' in order to keep their costs down.

matteoF1

Awards
Interesting product. I dont knew that. Unfortunatly there isn't many feedback.

badhabiz

Awards

You cycled sustain? For how long? Thanks

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check out the Get Diesel line up. A tried & True company that has been improving erections for years !!

Diesel Pro V.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get Diesel Pro V.png

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Did you ever run this?