Best supplement for fat burning?

Con90

Awards
Hi all,

I'm currently cutting and would like to supplement my fat loss.

I'm split between trying Cardarine (OL) and Extreme Fat Burner, ECA Stack (Panther Sports Nutrition).
I've read great things about ECA stacks for fat loss, but can't find many reviews for the company (2 x 5* product reviews on online store).
The endurance boosting aspects of cardarine would come in handy when adding more cardio, as well as, getting more work in in less time, as would the stimulating aspects of the EC. Have also considered using Ghar1ne (OL) but would def' stack with ECA for appetite suppression.

The goal is to lose as much fat as possible over the next couple of months, keeping as much muscle as I can, then lean bulk over winter.
Have gone from 81kg to 77kg in a few weeks, so diet is going ok.

Any feedback on the products and which would probably be more effective? Or any other products for that matter.

Cheers :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all,

I'm split between trying Cardarine (OL) and Extreme Fat Burner, ECA Stack (Panther Sports Nutrition).
I've read great things about ECA stacks for fat loss, but can't find many reviews for the company (2 x 5* product reviews on online store).
The endurance boosting aspects of cardarine would come in handy when adding more cardio, as well as, getting more work in in less time, as would the stimulating aspects of the EC. Have also considered using Ghar1ne (OL) but would def' stack with ECA for appetite suppression.

The goal is to lose as much fat as possible over the next couple of months, keeping as much muscle as I can, then lean bulk over winter.

Any feedback on the products and which would probably be more effective? Or any other products for that matter.

Look into Olympus Labs Ign1te and Bloodshred-2 versions-Raw and War.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/285519-q-olympus-labs.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/278733-q-olympus-labs.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/285520-q-olympus-labs.html

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orig1n would be a nice GH enhancing option as well if you have a plan for appetite suppression. I'm staying lean with it on a subpar diet. Cardarine is great. Wish I had some:(.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd check out what jebrook has recommended. OL has a great line up for fat burning. Also check out PES products like norcodrene and shift.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all,

And welcome to AM btw.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Lipodrene by Hi Tech is a great product to check out!!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi all,

I agree that IGNIT3 would be your best bet for a fat burner. For me, the BLOODSHR3D products do not carry the same euphoric effects as IGNIT3, but it tastes good and sometimes it is nice to have a powdered option. Also consider an anti-cortisol agent such as Iron Legion Invictus or SNS Reduce XT. Finally, a high quality anti-estrogen can do wonders to help lean you out such as SNS inhibit-E or Myokem Alphadex (strong stuff at even 1 cap/day).

Hmm.. I kind of feel like runnning this combo right now myself!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Ignit3+follidrone+shift+exotherm+lipomorph

goodbye fat!

(Science fiction, but to try if I had money)

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
I got decent results with lean xtreme last year, really got rid of plenty of belly fat plus made me a little calmer and able to sleep deeper.

But again my life was stressful so had corticol issues back then.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before searching supplements, I suggest making sure (if you need to...confirm with others on here) that your diet and training are in line with your goals.

fakenatty3

Awards
Hydroxyelite & Lipodrene with ephedra by Hi-tech is awesome!

Hydroxyelite is mainly ideal for appetite suppressant

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum. Diet and training will determine ~90-95% of your results. Get your diet on point first before adding in supplements.

Others have made great suggestions, and I would add in Oxymax XT as a great fat burning product. Oxymax XT contains a powerful stimulant blend that delivers an increase in mood and energy. My favorite ingredient in Oxymax XT is the Eria Jarensis, which is a stimulant that can boost mood and focus, which makes a big difference for me while dieting. It is also very helpful with appetite suppression. In addition, Oxymax XT contains forskolin, which can be helpful for decreasing fat mass while increasing/maintaining lean mass

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

why would you even consider buying a eca stack?

#1. as far as I know it is illegal to put true, legitimate ephedra in a supplement.
#2. bronkaid and caffeine works really well and are cheap. baby aspirin can be had for a buck or 2 if wanted-I always do...
#3. another option would be to pick a quality fatburner from those recommended here as your caffeine source and add bronkaid to it.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Con90

Welcome to AnabolicMinds.

First things first, what does your diet and training look like? Are you counting calories/macros? Are you following a lifting program?

As for supplementation:

1. I would mostly echo others' sentiments and recommend Ignit3 + Forslean for you. Ignit3 is the most potent all-in-one fat burner I've ever used, and Forslean is the highest quality 95% Forskolin on the market; added to Ignit3 you have an amazing 1-2 punch for fat loss and body recomposition.

2. That Panther Sports Nutrition product is not ECA. It's "ephedra extract" which is not the same thing as actual ephedrine. If you want to try an actual ECA stack, you need real ephedrine. Furthermore, I would never buy anything from any company claiming to sell an "ECA stack". Bull**** marketing is bad enough in this industry and that's about as bad as it gets. Please stick to tried-and-true companies with solid reputations and years of customer feedback.

3. For muscle retention and myriad other anabolic benefits, I would add Or1gin in to the aforementioned stack. Users so far are noticing nice recomp effects, muscle fullness, better sleep, improved strength in many, increased appetite...all hallmarks of ghrelin stimulation which leads to increased IGF-1 signalling and GH production.

4. I can't speak to Cardar1ne as I haven't used it, but I would prioritize the supplements I've listed here for more noticeable body composition effects. If money isn't an issue and you wish to add Cardar1ne in later, by all means...

This Friday OL will be running a 50% sale + additional free products depending on how much you spend. It'll be a perfect time to stock up on these goodies and prepare to watch the fat melt away and muscles get bigger/fuller/harder. Check out this thread for more info:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/287447-lets-give-thanks-post5580650.html

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to the forum. Diet and training will determine ~90-95% of your results. Get your diet on point first before adding in supplements.

Others have made great suggestions, and I would add in Oxymax XT as a great fat burning product. Oxymax XT contains a powerful stimulant blend that delivers an increase in mood and energy. My favorite ingredient in Oxymax XT is the Eria Jarensis, which is a stimulant that can boost mood and focus, which makes a big difference for me while dieting. It is also very helpful with appetite suppression. In addition, Oxymax XT contains forskolin, which can be helpful for decreasing fat mass while increasing/maintaining lean mass
To add onto what John.patterson said, I would def try to include a product that contains Forskolin. Whether it be OxyMax XT or a test booster that contains forskolin. If you have never used a forskolin product before, I suggest to start with the minimal dosage and go from there. For me, I can handle a pretty hefty dosage of forskolin without experiencing any sides so when I cut, I like to use OxyMax XT along with AlphaMax XT (contains forskolin as well).

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ephedra and Ephedrine are not the same thing btw.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100% with lynks8. Ignit3+forslean+Orig1n. The ECA (Ephedra) stack you speak of is sh1tty. Cardarine's best benefit IMO is glycogen retention, but Orig1n will keep you even fuller, and the GH increase will probably raise your metabolism as well. I also think ashwagandha does wonders for cortisol, OL has you covered there.

Con90

Awards
Thanks for the welcoming and advice everyone!

Of course diet & training are the most important factors. Just looking for 'the cherry on top'.

It seems like ignite by OL will be the product I try, unfortunatley I won't be stacking multiple supps' right now as prices here in Aus, combined with being a student doesn't allow it (Also restricts what I can get).

Thanks again!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Of course diet & training are the most important factors. Just looking for 'the cherry on top'.

It seems like ignite by OL will be the product I try, unfortunatley I won't be stacking multiple supps' right now as prices here in Aus, combined with being a student doesn't allow it (Also restricts what I can get).

Thanks again!
You might want to wait a few days and see what black friday sales come up. Since you're from Aus you might not be familiar, but this thursday is a big holiday in the US, followed by a big day of sales to kick off the Christmas season. I would sit tight till Friday and see what sales pop up from retailers

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks again!
Ignite will be 50% off at Olympus-Labs.com starting tomorrow!
You can also get samples of Bloodshr3d if you want to try it before you buy it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks again!
Good luck!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

If you decide to go with the EC stack, I would add Alpha Yohimbine to it. Yohimbine is a great addition to the EC stack or any fat burning supplement. Alpha-Y provides the same benefits as Yohimbine, but yohimbine can increase anxiety in people. Alpha-Y eliminates that. TA2 Max is only Alpha-Y and something I would look into if you go the EC stack route.

If you decide on OxyMax XT, Nutriverse has 20% off for the holiday.

Therealclassy

Awards
Before searching supplements, I suggest making sure (if you need to...confirm with others on here) that your diet and training are in line with your goals.
This is my biggest pet peeve with health and fitness forums

. If people want to ask questions about diet and training they will post questions about those topics. This post/ question is directed at information on thermogenics.

If that bothers you that someone wants to ask about fat burners, there is no need to comment. Just move along if you don't have information directed toward the current topic.

If you want to comment on diet and training topics there are plenty of them on the internet to share your input on.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established

. If people want to ask questions about diet and training they will post questions about those topics. This post/ question is directed at information on thermogenics.

If that bothers you that someone wants to ask about fat burners, there is no need to comment. Just move along if you don't have information directed toward the current topic.

If you want to comment on diet and training topics there are plenty of them on the internet to share your input on.
This was november of 2016 lol

Sent from my LG-LS998 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

compan

compan

Awards
I think the answer today is still the same as back when the thread started. EC.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

My pet peeve is people who look for 20 month old threads to find stuff to b1tch about like and old man.

You missed the point of his response .

Therealclassy

Awards
This is funny because the first rule of asking a question on a health forum is to use the search function.

Which is my pet peeve #2. People who berate users for not using the search function. ...

Followed by a close #3 of people berating forums users for using the search function and responding to that thread.

My sign up date to AM is recent but my history on fitness forums goes back decades.

That said, A.M. is probably the best community that I have interacted with iver the years.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Huh?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hate all you want but I choose to lead people on the correct path instead of listing a bunch of pills that probably won’t do much for them and therefor waste money.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is funny because the first rule of asking a question on a health forum is to use the search function.

Which is my pet peeve #2. People who berate users for not using the search function. ...

Followed by a close #3 of people berating forums users for using the search function and responding to that thread.

My sign up date to AM is recent but my history on fitness forums goes back decades.

That said, A.M. is probably the best community that I have interacted with iver the years.
Oh that explains it.....

You really can’t look past the ridiculousness of your response can you?