Best supplement for appetite suppression

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Exlcuding Ephedrine (which I don’t really classify as a supplement), what single or combo ingredient supplement on the market do you guys thinks works best for an appetite suppressant for cutting?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OG RXS Radiate killed my appetite. I haven't tried the newest version. SNS Thermagize XT is pretty good. Any fat burner with yohimbine will do a decent job at appetite suppression.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2nd OG Radiate. Really hope to see a new version of that in the near future.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OG RXS Radiate killed my appetite. I haven't tried the newest version. SNS Thermagize XT is pretty good. Any fat burner with yohimbine will do a decent job at appetite suppression.
Csnt do Yohimbine. Makes me feel like I’m going nuts and I’m not even stimulant shy as I use ephedrine from time to time on a cut.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
I get this when they wear off. It's like the appetite was just waiting in a cue to come in when the doors open lol.
I also like using nicotine gum or lozenges. Fruit chill gum or cherry flavored lozenges give me a sweet fix and hold me over between meals if I get desperate, or in the couple hours before bed after dinner without messing with my sleep

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also like using nicotine gum or lozenges. Fruit chill gum or cherry flavored lozenges give me a sweet fix and hold me over between meals if I get desperate, or in the couple hours before bed after dinner without messing with my sleep
Former smoker here and my gums look like chit so I avoid sticking anything against them, even nic gum or loz. Plus I don't crave nic daily anymore and was getting some nerve issues with smoke free versions towards the end of my love affair. Thank you though.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Former smoker here and my gums look like chit so I avoid sticking anything against them, even nic gum or loz. Plus I don't crave nic daily anymore and was getting some nerve issues with smoke free versions towards the end of my love affair. Thank you though.
Totally get that. On the more hardcore end of the spectrum, MTII or doc-prescribed trulicity will obliterate appetite. You could also try restructuring your meal schedule to try more of a small feeding window. I don't necessarily buy into the BS with fasting, but switching to only lunch & dinner eating has worked for me in controlling my cravings at a minimum. Takes a few weeks to get used to missing breakfast if you're used to it though

sorry if I'm going too far outside the scope of your original post with these answers as well

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking for something nonstimulant based because I will be on a cycle. Anyone ever run SNS Lean Edge? It is nonstim and the ingredient profile looks decent.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Kratom kills my appetite pretty effectively......... Especially the Red Vein Meng Da strain.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking for something nonstimulant based because I will be on a cycle. Anyone ever run SNS Lean Edge? It is nonstim and the ingredient profile looks decent.
I love Lean Edge but would not say appetite reduction was the strongest of its effects. Slight reduction and it works great to enhance fat loss if you do your part.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You consider Kratom a drug?

IMO Kratom is one of the best things for appetite suppression.
it had opioid properties and my friend who is an addiction counselor for drugs and alcohol has clients who come to him to get off of Kratom.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nicotine will suppress appetite.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Lean Edge but would not say appetite reduction was the strongest of its effects. Slight reduction and it works great to enhance fat loss if you do your part.
I just read a good review on Stack3d of SNS Lean Edge. They noticed appetite suppression and found it to be great at cutting fat. I may have to run it for next year's cut.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it really seems like the people who struggle with food cravings typically follow a low fat diet

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just read a good review on Stack3d of SNS Lean Edge. They noticed appetite suppression and found it to be great at cutting fat. I may have to run it for next year's cut.
Sounds perfect. Can you give me the link to the review?

DinnerTable

DinnerTable

Awards
I find that filling up on water and coffee (even the non caffeinated coffee) will keep the hunger down. Simplicity at its finest. Aside from that, alpha yohimbine works best for me, and ive tried different OTC and non-OTC stuff. Alpha Yo, Synephrine, and about 250mg caffeine is where its at.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I find that filling up on water and coffee (even the non caffeinated coffee) will keep the hunger down. Simplicity at its finest. Aside from that, alpha yohimbine works best for me, and ive tried different OTC and non-OTC stuff. Alpha Yo, Synephrine, and about 250mg caffeine is where its at.
Downing 32oz of water upon waking definitely keeps my hunger at bay for a while in the morning.