Best suplements in general and for weight loss?

Do supplements make or break gains?

• Total voters
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Diets going to be your key factor in weight loss. An appetite supressant fat burner can aid in helping you cut back the calories.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
diet + low rest between sets + HIIT after working out + some supplementation

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet and training first like others have said. Do you have all that down?

If so you can check out something like true shred to help. If not Bret that stuff down first and then consider adding in supps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thermoamp+invictus. add this to eca and should see great results.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you want stimulants of non-stimulants?

If you want stimulants, I would use something like Hi Tech ECA Extreme it has ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin, along with green tea and other good stuff that increases your basal metabolic rate (BMR) and helps you burn off fat quicker.

If you're looking for the non-supplement route, I would go with something like SNS Lean Edge which doesn't have any stimulants, but can aid in your fat loss with diet and exercise and appetite reduction.

There's a special going on right now where you can get a bottle of Lipodrene (ECA) along with a free bottle of CLA High Tech Lipodrene with CLA

Last edited:
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You will notice immediate results with 16 hour fasting days. I fast from 8pm until 12 noon the next day. Give it a go for a week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you want stimulants of non-stimulants?

If you want stimulants, I would use something like Hi Tech ECA Extreme it has ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin, along with green tea and other good stuff that increases your basal metabolic rate (BMR) and helps you burn off fat quicker.

If you're looking for the non-supplement route, I would go with something like SNS Lean Edge which doesn't have any stimulants, but can aid in your fat loss with diet and exercise and appetite reduction.

There's a special going on right now where you can get a bottle of Lipodrene (ECA) along with a free bottle of CLA http://bit.ly/LipodreneCLA]High Tech Lipodrene with CLA

You can use code "starscream" for 10% off your order on any of that stuff.
you affiliated with MY SUPPLEMENT STORE?