best strategy x shredded abs

omg

omg

Awards
post your experience x final cut abs
i think this supp help a lot after a good diet
lean xtreme = reduce cortisol etc...
an ai like erase / triazole = boost test / reduce estrogen cortisol...
alpha yombine = target fat loss on abs...
reduce sodium intake add potassium and green tea = reduce water retention

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Well ,right now Nutra has forma on sale ,I will give this a run soon ,on a cut and a fat burner!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nothing beats cutting on clen, T3, 11-oxo, and furuza. Then throw a diuretic on top and drop your sodium, and you'll have shredded abs.

OTC stuff, I'd give more credence to diet, cardio, and a good diuretic while drinking lots of water before then drying out show time.

Truth be told it'll take weeks to months depending on where you start, and a lot of cardio and restricted calories. Whatever supplements help you get there, they'll maybe be 10% of the battle (unless you're using the first recommendation, then maybe 30-40%).

Diet trumps all when it comes to abs, then cardio, then exercise, then supplements IMO. They'll only help a little bit compared to the BIG levers.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Diet is most important ...

My current cutting formula ...

1. Epistane pulsed three times per week for two weeks - then two weeks off - then back on two weeks.

2. 24mg Ephedrine HCL w/200mg Caffeine - 3 times per day. Cycled on / off every two weeks - off weeks I use Oxy Pro.

3. Erase on Epi "off days".

4. 12 Grams of Fish Oil / day

I'm 49 - so losing fat without losing muscle is a touchy thing for me. However, I've cut from 227 down to 215 in about six weeks and my physique has improved amazingly. Mrs. Honda won't let me out of her sight. In fact, I have a business trip to Cocoa Beach this week and Mrs. Honda informed that I WAS NOT going alone - she would be traveling with me! LOL - I told her okay ... but if she was going to perform "chaperone" duties on my ass it would cost her hers!

I told her ... "Besides, women don't care what men look like any way." LOL

Also - man - the fish oil - 12 grams is a lot I know - but I can stay out in the sun for all day and not peel. The fish oil does wonders also to keep skin young looking I think. It keeps it smooth and supple ... I wonder why women aren't buying this stuff up?