Best Stim-based Thermogenic

sina

Banned
Awards
Friend trying to lose weight and want something very effective and strong I knew the DCP 2.0 and og heat stack was good but not sure whats out there thats decent.

Thx

mysterious_7

Awards
HydroxyElite is by far the best! It has DMAA and it's a mock up formula of the original OxyElite Pro with the addition of Garcinia. OxyElite Pro got taken off the market a few years back.

Everyone swore by how good OxyElite Pro was when it was around.

I've used HydroxyElite before with good results but I am off it now and taking non-stim fat burners

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friend trying to lose weight and want something very effective and strong I knew the DCP 2.0 and og heat stack was good but not sure whats out there thats decent.

Thx
PES Norcodrene/BPS Combustion

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm a fan of Norcodrene or Alphamine personally, hence the 3 years of repeat purchasing.

IMO Norco might be a good option here and you could still stack that with DCP if you so wished, would be a solid stack. Appetite suppression + GDA effects + stim and mood lift

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd have to agree and go with norcodrene by pes. PES is a quality supplement company with a lot of positive reviews on norcodrene.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Norcodrene, alphamine, or OxyMax. Oxy and Norco are both pills if you like to go that route. Pill-for-pill, Oxy has a stronger stim effect in my opinion and experience. Alphamine is delicious, so if you want something nice to sip on, you 6 flavors to choose from! The only flavor I haven't tried is margarita, but it's on my to do list!

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine

I like Cellucor Super HD much better than either Alphamine or Norcodrene for thermogenesis and stimulation. However, Ready4War tabs rule the non-ephedrine and non-dmaa world of thermogenics for me personally.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine

I like Cellucor Super HD much better than either Alphamine or Norcodrene for thermogenesis and stimulation. However, Ready4War tabs rule the non-ephedrine and non-dmaa world of thermogenics for me personally.
Been meaning to try Ready4War because I've heard good things. Have you tried OxyMax? At 2 pills it gives a strong stim/focus/mood boost.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
No, I haven't because it looks too heavy on caffeine for me. R4W have only 60mg per tab

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I would give norcodrene or alphamine a shot, they are my go to anytime i cut. Never left me down yet plus they are not crazy heavy in the caffeine content per serving

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine/Norcodrene combo. Or OxyMax is good

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
StimZ is pretty fun for me right now.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As others mentioned OxyMax would be a great one to try, it has great energy, strong appeitite suppression, will improve your mood and most importantly uses great ingredients for fat loss like Alpha-Yohimbine(A2), Higenamine(B2), Forskolin-95(cAMP), Amentoflavone(PDEi) which all work synergisticlly through same pathway to enhance fat loss!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As others mentioned OxyMax would be a great one to try, it has great energy, strong appeitite suppression, will improve your mood and most importantly uses great ingredients for fat loss like Alpha-Yohimbine(A2), Higenamine(B2), Forskolin-95(cAMP), Amentoflavone(PDEi) which all work synergisticlly through same pathway to enhance fat loss!
I bought a bottle of this when it 1st came out...I was not disappointed!!!

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I've always used Alphamine/Norcodrene. But I'm going to try out Oxymax XT next year, it's ingredient panel got me quite interested.