Best steroid for beginning women (cutting)

Ayesals

Member
I'm 22 years old, 5'3, and 122lbs. I have a very healthy diet and have been lifting for 3 years. I'm looking to cut. I hear anavar is good for first timers, and my guy recommended winstrol. I have a very clean diet and workout but just can't seem to get the results I want. Or maybe you would recommend just keep doing what I'm doing and stay away, not sure. Im a little worried about the sode effects i have read about. Thank you.
 
var hands down. it was created for women and it wont cost you a fortune to run at a proper dose like it does for men
 
I second the anavar and I have trained women on Winstrol before and everyone is diff but it seem to bring on more masculine traits more quickly
Also any reason why u don't want to try any injectables....... Certain ones and the right dosage can work wonders as well keep ur side effects to a min
Good luck with everything
 
At 22 yrs young you should focus on learning how to achieve things with diet and training for a little longer. Master this technique first and let your body mature before you try other avenues.
 
At 22 yrs young you should focus on learning how to achieve things with diet and training for a little longer. Master this technique first and let your body mature before you try other avenues.

this....gandalf speaks the truth...
 
this....gandalf speaks the truth...
i third that as well my apologies i thought i had read 32 years old....... plus with a of the advances in supps. there are so many other routes to take.... but what background do you have with supplements... what have you tried ...so on..... so many things we could help you with then going straight to the juice but to each her own.. these guys that have posted on this log know their stuff but in the end are here to give their honest opinion but most of all to helpwe are here to help if we can
 
If u do decide to run anavar i did a log on here with pics called female var.

Its kinda hard to tell though, what are your goals? Whats your bodyfat percentage?

I would take anavar before winny for sure though, i did a cycle of winny and by week 2 i was breaking out in acne where as with var its really not that harsh and can still lean u out while building muscle.

Hope that helps
 
Buff girl nice log on the var btw .... just finished reading all the way thru .... you look great keep up the nice work
 
Var before Winnie for sure. Just make sure it's real so you don't waste your time or your money. But yes, at 22, you really shouldn't need it.
 
Back
Top