Unanswered Best stack/PH for losing weight

nexerus

Awards
Hey guys new to the forum, I've recently been looking into Prohormones or doing a stack, I started going to the gym again a couple months back after taking a few years off. I've seemed to hit a bit of a plateau on my weight loss and my strength gains are slowing down by quite a bit. Right now I've been in a decent caloric deficit -300/day or so, and don't take much for supplements outside of a multivitamin, Whey/Casein protein, and BCAAs, What would you guys recommend to assist? I'm looking to cut down another 20-30lbs gradually but to continue getting stronger, I hit the gym about 3 days a week right now.
Thanks! :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to lose another 20/30lbs I wouldn’t use any hormones. Especially since you have only been back at it a few months. Also, I naturally tend to lose a little strength while cutting; your deficit isn’t too deep so as long as you take it slow and steady you should be good.

I would look into True shred along with some iron legion topicals could help you continue to reach your fat loss goals. A lot of great feedback on both products. Check out some reviews in the link below and browse the forum as well.

nexerus

Awards
Yeah I was reading up on prohormones being a bad idea if you're on the fatter side due to estrogen increase, I saw a ton of people on here talking about true shred, what exactly do the iron legion topicals offer or benefit?
Thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I was reading up on prohormones being a bad idea if you're on the fatter side due to estrogen increase, I saw a ton of people on here talking about true shred, what exactly do the iron legion topicals offer or benefit?
Thanks!
Just an additional layer to help aid in fat loss. Their 7-keto and invictus are both good auditions that I normally run in tandem. Help keep cortisol low but help fat loss through other pathways as well.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would stick to stims and cardio for weight loss honestly. Laxogenin was the only anabolic compound that didn’t make me feel bloated and / or gain weight on the scale.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out some reviews in the link below and browse the forum as well.

Agreed with this for sure! Definitely check out true shred. Has a ton of positive reviews on here!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Evomuse BMP.

Doing a recomp and have seen significant changes in my facial features/body on one month, on month 2 as of today.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys new to the forum, I've recently been looking into Prohormones or doing a stack, I started going to the gym again a couple months back after taking a few years off. I've seemed to hit a bit of a plateau on my weight loss and my strength gains are slowing down by quite a bit. Right now I've been in a decent caloric deficit -300/day or so, and don't take much for supplements outside of a multivitamin, Whey/Casein protein, and BCAAs, What would you guys recommend to assist? I'm looking to cut down another 20-30lbs gradually but to continue getting stronger, I hit the gym about 3 days a week right now.
Thanks! :)
Epiandro stacked with Reduce XT and Yohimbine,Caffeine,Green tea extract for ten week's.
I'am in the last week of my cut before going on holiday.
Have been on heavy calorie deficit for nine week's,very low carbs and high protien intake and my body have never been this hard and I'am 45 yo and I have not done a minute of cardio and I've not lost a single gram in strenght.
6 AM: 10mg Yohimbine, 1cap of Reduce XT, 300mg Epi andro, 200mg Caffeine, Green tea extract.
12: Sallad, beens, Olives,three boiled eggs 50 gram Casein protein 200mg Epi andro+1cap Reduce XT.
2PM: 5mg Alpha Yohimbine,200mg Caffeine
5PM: Omelett on six eggs with olives, 50gram Whey protein, 200mg Epi andro.
6:30pm: 5mg Alpha Yohimbine, 200mg caffeine.
7:00pm Gym
8:00am Post workout EAA+fast carbs.
9:30pm 2 eggs+50gram Casein protein.
Epiandro is very mild on the body
and very underestimated as a solo product.
But it doing wonders on cut and it's enough with an otc pct.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You've been back training for two months and are looking at supplements already to help with weight loss? Get your nutrition and training in check. Hit the gym more than 3 days a week. Work hard for a good year. Worry about supplements later cause right now this early you don't need them.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
20-30lbs is still a decent bit to lose and with an effective/methodical approach should still take several months at least. It can be tough to maintain strength, let alone keep it, in a prolonged deficit so don’t get discouraged if it dips a bit.

If you have hit a plateau you are going to need to decrease your intake or increase expenditure to get it moving again.

I won’t dwell on that too much though if you need more help there the other sections of the board can be a great help.

As far as supplemental aid, I’d probably go a couple different routes before pro hormones considering your recent return to training.

Depending on what hampers your weight loss most I’d look into:
1) Something like Olympus Labs Bloodshr3d (if you can find it) or SNS Thermagize XT. Both serve a good role as far as helping decrease appetite (helps with that caloric deficit) and should keep energy and mood levels up during weight loss (indirectly increasing activity and NEAT to help further expenditure).
2) Maybe something like SNS Lean Edge. This pretty much covers other stim-free fat loss pathways. Helping with stress, mood, increased thermo, and fat mobilization.
3) Then when you get closer to your end goal and have closer to just 5-10lbs to lose (when it gets even harder) maybe look into prohormones or something like Reduce XT for cortisol.

Alternatively some natural anabolics can keep you progressing in the gym which can indirectly help progress. Some good anecdotal reports on BMP for body composition changes right now and I’m currently running a log so I can’t say for myself yet.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alternatively some natural anabolics can keep you progressing in the gym which can indirectly help progress. Some good anecdotal reports on BMP for body composition changes right now and I’m currently running a log so I can’t say for myself yet.
Agreed with this as well. Tons of natural anabolic products out there that will get you the results you are looking for.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nutrition/training first.
Hormones definitely not right now.
Supplements if you have extra money and training/nutrition is consistent.

A lot of guys doing lean cuts and recomps love Follidrone 2.0. Give the logs/product a peak!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks!
Invictus is great on a cut particularly in combination with vii-kt[transdermal 7-keto]. unfortunately we are sold out of Invictus....but vii-kt would stack very nicely with true shred. iconogenin is another good one that could be used in almost any stack and has the benefit of easing joint pain in many users...

my code THE BIGT can be used at both iconicformulations.com and ironlegion.com and will save 25% off all products.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Back in Oct 2018 I lost 9lbs using Invictus/7 Keto Stack. Would recommend.