Best Sporting Event of the Year!!!!

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
OK, who is getting excited to watch......

Nathan's 2006 Hot Dog Eating Contest!!!!!

I know in 40 minutes that is what I will be watching. Kobeyashi is the man, but supposedly some American might give him a run this year. Hopefully its not another blowout, like every other year.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I was watching King of the Hill this afternoon and it was about the hot dog eating championships lol.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
when and what channel is this going to be on??

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I hope the American can pull it out for us. That would be a huge upset over Kobeyashi. That japanese(I think) lady is very good too, and she prob weighs like 110. Nuts. Its always been a dream of mine to enter a competition. Id love to find one and do it.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Fifty Friggen Four!!! DAMN!!

that chesnut guy did pretty good though (52)

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
53.75 was the final counting. That is nuts, but Chestnut's 52 definitly represented for the USA. No one has even gave him a challenge in the past 6 years until now. Maybe next year.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
53.75 DANG!! just watching them do that is amazing. I feel like im stuffing my face all day and seeing that makes me feel like a sissy.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
53.75 was the final counting. That is nuts, but Chestnut's 52 definitly represented for the USA. No one has even gave him a challenge in the past 6 years until now. Maybe next year.
Next year i doubt it. That Japanesse guy is going to be even crazier now and probably never be beat. I think with him being so skinny it is an advantage cause his skin has more room to stretch :gas:

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Next year i doubt it. That Japanesse guy is going to be even crazier now and probably never be beat. I think with him being so skinny it is an advantage cause his skin has more room to stretch :gas:
Yeah he is crazy. MTV did a true life following him, he can move some serious weight around. He was squatting with like 5+ plates on each side and same with deads. And that is one small dude, but now hes pretty cut up. It was interesting to see how he trains and what not.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Yeah he is crazy. MTV did a true life following him, he can move some serious weight around. He was squatting with like 5+ plates on each side and same with deads. And that is one small dude, but now hes pretty cut up. It was interesting to see how he trains and what not.
yeah but his range of motion could be questioned on those excersises, BUT THE DUDE CAN EAT theres no question about it.

He did look a lot skinnier this year than last.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
yeah but his range of motion could be questioned on those excersises, BUT THE DUDE CAN EAT theres no question about it.

He did look a lot skinnier this year than last.
Yeah if I remember correctly the deads were not a full ROM, but I believe the squats were pretty deep. Either way the guy is a beast. Hhaha I just thought, how bout having that contest as a cheat meal. Around 18,000 cals, 900g fat, now that would be impressive to see someone do that damage. Even though it prob takes off weeks of training(for a cut).

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Yeah if I remember correctly the deads were not a full ROM, but I believe the squats were pretty deep. Either way the guy is a beast. Hhaha I just thought, how bout having that contest as a cheat meal. Around 18,000 cals, 900g fat, now that would be impressive to see someone do that damage. Even though it prob takes off weeks of training(for a cut).
for sure itll kill ya on a cut but i see no harm during a mass gaining phase. lol.--as long as you get another true source of protien!!:icon_lol: :icon_lol: