• Established
Im trying to plan my next cycle. Wondering what the fan favorite sources are

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can buy SARMs and PHs from I-Supplements.com. They have a great selection with everything out there in capsules or liquids.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whats all that zoe labs gear about, are they the same as crazy bulk and hi-tech selling trash under the guise of actual steroids?
I don't see Zoe Labs listed on that page. Never heard of this. As far as Hi Tech, yeah I get that they sell stuff that's named like steroids to fool people, but they put out a a lot of good products.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't see Zoe Labs listed on that page. Never heard of this. As far as Hi Tech, yeah I get that they sell stuff that's named like steroids to fool people, but they put out a a lot of good products.
It's on the prohormone page, i got excited when i saw dianabol and winstrall and then i read the description lol, I've never tried hi-tech so can't knock their products but like you say the names they use are a bit deceptive, goes to show you always have to do you research when it comes that type of supplement

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's on the prohormone page, i got excited when i saw dianabol and winstrall and then i read the description lol, I've never tried hi-tech so can't knock their products but like you say the names they use are a bit deceptive, goes to show you always have to do you research when it comes that type of supplement
Yeah, you're not going to find OTC Dianabol or Winstrol, but they're pretty easy to come by if you find a legit source. Hi-Tech's DMAA/DMHA preworkouts are legit, and so are their 1-DHEA products like the 1-test, 4AD, & 1,4-DHEA products.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PRE has always carried the gamut in SARMs. High Quality and premium service~

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, you're not going to find OTC Dianabol or Winstrol, but they're pretty easy to come by if you find a legit source. Hi-Tech's DMAA/DMHA preworkouts are legit, and so are their 1-DHEA products like the 1-test, 4AD, & 1,4-DHEA products.
Do you even lift???

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you even lift???

hi-tech is trash...
Like I said, I can understand the hate for Hi-Tech. In fact, if you look up a name of the owner of the company and he has tradmarked an incredible number of terms the potential products he hoped to name or bring to market, and some of them a pretty trashy.

Having said that, I don't know why you think Hi-Tech itself is trash?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like I said, I can understand the hate for Hi-Tech. In fact, if you look up a name of the owner of the company and he has tradmarked an incredible number of terms the potential products he hoped to name or bring to market, and some of them a pretty trashy.

Having said that, I don't know why you think Hi-Tech itself is trash?
Are you serious? Ok somebody jump in here and help me out a little bit?

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What?

I buy Hi-Tech every time I want to buy Andros at a premium price, that are called by steroid names.

They're my go-to for that particular niche market.

:)
No sh!t! When I first jumped back in, I saw the names of their (highly-advertised) products, I thought the law had been changed while I was sleeping. It was not until I opened a bunch of tabs for the products I wanted, willing to pay a high price for what they said they were, looked at the ingredient list, then realized they were using name recognition to draw attention to their products.
That alone burned me from ever purchasing their products.
I'm not judging anyone who uses them. I chose not to use them because I viewed that as a dirty tactic.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No sh!t! When I first jumped back in, I saw the names of their (highly-advertised) products, I thought the law had been changed while I was sleeping. It was not until I opened a bunch of tabs for the products I wanted, willing to pay a high price for what they said they were, looked at the ingredient list, then realized they were using name recognition to draw attention to their products.
That alone burned me from ever purchasing their products.
I'm not judging anyone who uses them. I chose not to use them because I viewed that as a dirty tactic.

Yeah, I feel the same way brother.
I've had guys approach me for advice about their "steroids" they had recently purchased ... Only to find out that they weren't steroids at all.

Study everyone.
Until you study, you don't even have any idea how much you don't yet know.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's basically my argument. Hi-Tech products, for the most part are legit. They just use very shady marketing to label some of their prohormones.

For example, here is a list of some Hi-Tech registered trademarks for names I found that I assumed they planned to use in the future. A lot of them are now dead (meaning the owner let them expire), but nonetheless, you can tell what they were trying to get up to in confusing customers that their products were the real deal or a fake with the original name.

• QUAALUDE
  • SUSTANON 250
  • ANDRIOL
  • ANAVAR
  • DIANABOL
  • BENZEDRINE
  • UPJOHN (Trying to own the name to an entire company that makes AAS products?)
  • ADIPOKINETIX (Derek Cornelius must be crying his eyes out)
  • EQUIBOLIN-XS
  • EQUANIL (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meprobamate)
  • ORA-TESTRYL (http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-53142/ora-testryl-oral/details)
  • ACUTRIM (formally sold as phenylpropanolamine)
  • ULTIMATE ORANGE
  • TRENABOL
  • SUPERDROL
  • OSTARENE (I didn't realize HT sold SARMs - or just market supplements as them?)
  • SPIROPENT (Trade name for Clenbuterol)
  • PINK-HEART (originally used as street names for MDMA or amphetamines)
  • METHEDRINE (brand name of a methamphetamine)
  • CRYSTAL ICE (street name for meth)
  • COCAPURE (ummm...)
  • WHITE HORSE (street name for heroin)
  • WHITE DRAGON (street name for fentanyl)
  • BIPHETAMINE (street name - "Black Beauties" aka amphetamine weight loss product)
  • BLACK BEAUTY
  • TESTOSTERONE RX
  • 1-AD (not actually 1-androstenediol)
  • TRENABOLIN
  • ANDRO-JECT (expired trademark for autoinjector of testosterone)
  • ANDRO IV
  • HALODROL (Again, going off the name of the original PH that is now illegal)
Sources: https://trademarks.justia.com/owners/jared-r-wheat-1417070/ & http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks-application-process/search-trademark-database

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's basically my argument. Hi-Tech products, for the most part are legit. They just use very shady marketing to label some of their prohormones.

For example, here is a list of some Hi-Tech registered trademarks for names I found that I assumed they planned to use in the future. A lot of them are now dead (meaning the owner let them expire), but nonetheless, you can tell what they were trying to get up to in confusing customers that their products were the real deal or a fake with the original name.
Wow! That is an amazing list! What a great find and share StarScream66.

I am ashamed (or proud) to say I have used about half of the real products on that list, minus the street drugs, at some point in my life.

I agree with what you and Renew1 have said. Hi Tech provides legitimate products detailed in the ingredients list. But one also needs to educate themselves on what is in the bottle regardless of what the brand/trade name is.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

you still dont get it....hi-tech products are NOT legit AT ALL! smdh bless your heart...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you still dont get it....hi-tech products are NOT legit AT ALL! smdh bless your heart...
From what I know their fat burners have always been good to go. But I do not like them because of their other products I feel they are totally misleading

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where are you getting this information from or what are you basing this on?