Best source for lgd

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
After some recommendations here.

Finished a 8 week run of lgd (Olympus labs legend) and put on some good muscle and lost fat. But I felt like s***e within 2 weeks of starting it. Been reading some other threads about OL sarms and liver issues so may bin my supply I’ve got left and try another brand.

Any suggestions of good non-suspect brands to try?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what dose were you running that made you feel crappy?

Lift4vita

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Finished a 8 week run of lgd (Olympus labs legend) and put on some good muscle and lost fat. But I felt like s***e within 2 weeks of starting it. Been reading some other threads about OL sarms and liver issues so may bin my supply I’ve got left and try another brand.

Why not maresearchchems ?

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You for real about OL and liver issues?

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Yeah urine very dark and almost brown.. when i stopped taking it within a day I felt 500% better.. after a full pct (with tamox) and extra tudca I feel back to normal

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah urine very dark and almost brown.. when i stopped taking it within a day I felt 500% better.. after a full pct (with tamox) and extra tudca I feel back to normal
I would venture to say what you had was either not LGD and perhaps some methylated prohormone or maybe diluted between the two. LGD is not liver toxic. A company called Narrows Labs
is a reputable manufacturer that has always given me results and has been In the game sometime selling affordable Sarms. They have tons of positive feedback on their Facebook page too and unlike Ronix Research has a website listing their physical location along with an 800 phone number you can call to reach out to them. I also have personally third party lab tested their S23 and it came back at like 85 percent pure. Paid a lot of money for the test, but wanted to guarantee my stuff is gtg since they are the sole company I buy my Sarms from.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I think the ol sarms had prohormones in them. Lgd shouldn't do that to you. Honestly when sarms first got popular I think everyone was spiking them

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Proven is what I use for my LGD! Dropper style and I love it way more than pills as I take so many already. Usually drop it in with my Pre.
Also, not sure if pills require larger doses but I take 10mg, sometimes a little more and it’s plenty for amazing pumps, endurance and vascularity; not to mention muscle gain. My guess is with others in saying you had some spiked s***.
I get lethargic on some days but never had any other sides you mentioned after taking it for about 4 weeks so far.
Check them out though- reasonable prices, 3rd Party Tested with results on their website and they’re a Sponsor here.

Mariakig

Awards
Any recommendations on exhaust manifold coatings. They are needing a new coating the previous owner had some type of gray coating and its starting to show its age.

:)

Hrodelbert77

Awards
Very late reply but this sounds like my experience many years ago when I ran Superdrol… urine was very brown and also suffered constipation due to not enough water and carbs

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Proven is what I use for my LGD! Dropper style and I love it way more than pills as I take so many already. Usually drop it in with my Pre.
Also, not sure if pills require larger doses but I take 10mg, sometimes a little more and it’s plenty for amazing pumps, endurance and vascularity; not to mention muscle gain. My guess is with others in saying you had some spiked s***.
I get lethargic on some days but never had any other sides you mentioned after taking it for about 4 weeks so far.
Check them out though- reasonable prices, 3rd Party Tested with results on their website and they’re a Sponsor here.
Proven peptides is a board sponsor? Huh. I remember trying them in the past and having good results but they got shut down or went out of business for a moment? I go on their website it says proven peptides is ceasing operations immediately. Kind of strange.

I would go with MA research of course is g2g. Narrow labs I have heard good things. Currently using Amino Asylum for my research

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Proven peptides is a board sponsor? Huh. I remember trying them in the past and having good results but there website got shut down or they went out of business for a moment? I go on their website it says proven peptides is ceasing operations immediately. Kind of strange.

I would go with MA research of course is g2g. Narrow labs I have heard good things. Currently using Amino Asylum for my research
The post about Proven was made 2019 = )