Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Best skin tightening lotion/cream..??

Some of our female figure and bikini competitors swear by Lipoburn. They say it's the only topical they can use that won't make them retain water.
 
What about more permanent though? Because the prep h might only last a day or a few hours don't you think?
 
I vote for flawless as well. I'm impressed with this product, and I've tried a few. One small tub goes an awful long way too.
 
There is nothing otc per say that will permanantly tighten skin. Prep H + Absoultion plus before bed every night should hold you over most of the next day.
 
Throw some prep h on before you go walk around the beach and it should last as long as youre on the beach.
 
Back
Top