Best SERM out of tamox & Ralox

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,
Just boxing off the PCT before beginning my Tbol/4AD cycle.
To be honest this is the whole reason I haven’t done a cycle yet. I don’t want to take any cancer drugs to be honest. Here’s my take on it after years of research I’m just trying to make a decision.

I am willing to trade effectiveness for Safety.

Clomid - No chance I’m not risking any vision sides. Plus I read it screws up your state of mind.

Nolva - effective but destroys your lipid values, is very toxic also

Tamox - can caused seizures, quite readily according to studies but is quite safe and effective in conparison

Ralox - generally safe and effective.

Let me know your opinions. I am looking to run ralox instead of clomid

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I hear Ralox isn’t very effective at restoring testosterone

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you really don’t want to run a serm, your best bet would be to run OL sup3r PCT, it has e cottonii Extract which some studies show it is more effective than nolvadex at blocking estrogen to the chest, without the side-effects. But I would just stick with the proven Method of using a serm

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
I have to be honest I really don’t want to run another drug. And I did stupidly do an LGD cycle and took super pct to recover from that. Ot crashed my test but It only took me 3-4 weeks to recover to baseline. I’m 26, I feel like I should run a SERM I know it’s the right thing to do but I don’t know if the sides are worth it,
If I had to recover naturally I would use
Super Pct
Arimicare pro
Zinc
Eat red meat and eggs
And lift very heavy even though I know I’ll be ultra demotivated.

I do also have some ostarine which is only part suppressive.

Would it be stupid to do the cycle (which is only tbol and 4AD) not tren etc.
Come off and go onto 20mg it ostarine for 2 weeks and taper down from there?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So you want to run Tbol and 4AD then hop off it and run Ostarine at 20mg and taper down from there? You could do that but you will still need a proper PCT to you get back on your feet.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Well it’s just a throw away idea to prevent use of a SERM. Surely your test levels would rise natural when on ostarine? It barely suppresses but is anabolic

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well it’s just a throw away idea to prevent use of a SERM. Surely your test levels would rise natural when on ostarine? It barely suppresses but

Well ya even if you run no PCT your natural Test will eventually get back up, prob not to what it once was, but would you rather have a 6 month recovery or a 4 week recovery. I think you should just buy a bottle of nolvadex which is for most people side free if you are running it at 20mg or less which I personally think it’s just a waste going over 20mg, I mean the Tbol and 4AD your on is definitely already worse for liver than a little nolvadex would be, and if your really worried about that just pick up a bottle of some cycle/liver support.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure Nolva lowers LDL ,women are prescribed this for 5 years continuous also so I don’t think 4 weeks is going to have much of an impact on health markers,the Tbol will have more of a negative effect on your health.
For me personally nolva/clomid for PCT and Ralox for Gynecomastia/Gynecomastia prevention

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Well it’s just a throw away idea to prevent use of a SERM. Surely your test levels would rise natural when on ostarine? It barely suppresses but

Well ya even if you run no PCT your natural Test will eventually get back up, prob not to what it once was, but would you rather have a 6 month recovery or a 4 week recovery. I think you should just buy a bottle of nolvadex which is for most people side free if you are running it at 20mg or less which I personally think it’s just a waste going over 20mg, I mean the Tbol and 4AD your on is definitely already worse for liver than a little nolvadex would be, and if your really worried about that just pick up a bottle of some cycle/liver support.
It’s a fair point, it I was going to do a serum I would use low does torem, I hear it’s bette than nolva? Do you have any experience with it?

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Yikes, without a serm or any other drug after a cycle thats going to mess you up for a few months rather than four or five weeks man. Your natural test will eventually bounce back but itll take a while without it.

You could take natty test boosters, but those arent strong enough if youre running a steroid cycle.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve only ever ran nolvadex, my go to dosage is 20/20/10/10, Nolvadex for most side free, most people only get Side Effects if they go over 40 which may get you nausea, blurry vision, heat flashes, etc. But like I said before there is no reason to go over 20mg a day, because if 20mg a day isn’t gonna work for you, then your going to need an AI

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
I’ve only ever ran nolvadex, my go to dosage is 20/20/10/10, Nolvadex for most side free, most people only get Side Effects if they go over 40 which may get you nausea, blurry vision, heat flashes, etc. But like I said before there is no reason to go over 20mg a day, because if 20mg a day isn’t gonna work for you, then your going to need an AI
Guys after all of that. I’m going to get nolva, I might do 20/10/10/10 and OTC PCT. There is no point in avoiding SERMS is there, I’m just going to feel awful and lose Gains I could have kept.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Guys after all of that. I’m going to get nolva, I might do 20/10/10/10 and OTC PCT. There is no point in avoiding SERMS is there, I’m just going to feel awful and lose Gains I could have kept.
Atta boy, Ya you could run nolvadex at 20/10/10/10 and Super PCT for 4 weeks and ya be golden.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How many cycles have you done man?
I’ve only ran 3, My first I ran epistane for 8 weeks and didn’t run a serm and my anxiety shot thru the roof and I just felt terrible, that’s why I’m stressing how important it is lol, I’m planning on running dmz and M1A within the next couple weeks, I’m only 22 so I’m still in college so gotta work on them grades before I get on cycle, one less thing to worry about lol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve only ran 3, My first I ran epistane for 8 weeks and didn’t run a serm and my anxiety shot thru the roof and I just felt terrible, that’s why I’m stressing how important it is lol, I’m planning on running dmz and M1A within the next couple weeks, I’m only 22 so I’m still in college so gotta work on them grades before I get on cycle, one less thing to worry about lol.
If your running m1a you need a serm