Best semi-begginer pro hormone stack based on mental feeling?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am half way through my first cycle. I'm running ostarine, mk 677, s4, gw, and dmz. I added dmz because the ostarine felt very weak. I'm already starting to research for my next stack. I was thinking about dmz and 4-andro. What would be a good pro homone stack based on the mental feeling. I really want to experience the really strong testosterone feeling. I want the intense confidence, rage, hype, and crazy libido, while also getting huge. I want to stay away from anything that will cause lethargy or any other negative feeling effects. What do you guys think would be a good stack based on what I've said?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am half way through my first cycle. I'm running ostarine, mk 677, s4, gw, and dmz. I added dmz because the ostarine felt very weak. I'm already starting to research for my next stack. I was thinking about dmz and 4-andro. What would be a good pro homone stack based on the mental feeling. I really want to experience the really strong testosterone feeling. I want the intense confidence, rage, hype, and crazy libido, while also getting huge. I want to stay away from anything that will cause lethargy or any other negative feeling effects. What do you guys think would be a good stack based on what I've said?
First I gotta say it was really stupid taking all that **** on your first cycle. Anyway as was already said. If you want that on steroids I'm yhe man feeling then you gotta man up and take test. As an alternative you might get a comparible feeling from high dose epiandro

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
That was a crazy first stack!!! You really rolled the dice.... As far as your question, I've never done test, but from everything I've read that's what you are asking for (not promoting that) A legal alternative is a strong dose of Epiandro at 1000 per day OR stack it with Nor-19. 19 won't crush your test like other PH, but that stack would yield some nice lean results.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren. Nothing else does it like Tren.

Maybe Test N' Tren. 1:2 ratio.

Test @ 200mg/wk
Tren @ 350-400mg/wk

That's it. Maybe an AI and possibly sleep aids for the insomnia that will likely occur. It would cost less than all that nonsense ^^^ and give you three times better results.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm looking for more pro hormone suggestions. I heard 4-andro gives the alpha male feeling. I like the anger from the dmz

Chasingtails

Awards
i'm looking for more pro hormone suggestions. I heard 4-andro gives the alpha male feeling. I like the anger from the dmz
I ran 4 andro at 8 weeks, starting at 330 for the first 2 and 550 for the last 5, and can say that I didn't get an I'm-the-man feeling from it. I did, however, get that feeling from a combo of 1200/day of epiandro and 3ml of androsterone TD

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren. Nothing else does it like Tren.

Maybe Test N' Tren. 1:2 ratio.

Test @ 200mg/wk
Tren @ 350-400mg/wk

That's it. Maybe an AI and possibly sleep aids for the insomnia that will likely occur. It would cost less than all that nonsense ^^^ and give you three times better results.
I tried to use sarms to be safe but they were just weak and expensive. Waste of money

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried to use sarms to be safe but they were just weak and expensive. Waste of money
My point is that what you are looking for in a steroid is really truly what Tren does best. The "alpha male" feeling is what Tren is all about. But it also has alot more baggage than just the alpha male feeling, unfortunately.