Best SARMS or ProHormones to lose fat

zincd

Awards
Greetings to all,

Im new on this forum, im 24 years old kickboxer, i started to train bodybuilding now and i used to train before..
Right now im on keto diet and im training 3x week kickbox and 3x week weights on gym!

I dont want to take something that requires pct , shuts me down or give me a hart attack(Ephedrine) because i do very HIIT in kickbox ! so i want to take somthing with mild side effects

i have read about (Cardarine) and there are many positive reviews about that but things about cancers scared the **** out of me.. what about S-4 andarine or Nutrobal (Mk-677), Ostarine.. or any suggestions from you ??

I apologize for bad english!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardarine isn't a SARM, it's a PPAR modulator.

All SARMs will shut you down to a degree.

S4 has been known to cause vision issues.

zincd

Awards
Thank you for reply, have you ever tried any of them?? and what do you thing about Ostarine?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine will suppress you at the least, possibly shut you down, and require a PCT

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your goals? I've used Ostarine many times, as well as LGD and have been using Cardarine recently as well.

zincd

Awards
What about forma stanzol does it worth using just for fat loss alone not for any pct!

zincd

Awards
Misfit28

My goals are to lose belly fat and get leaner overall! you havent been worried about cancer studies on Cardarine ? how did you feel on it and did you notice any positive effects form it!

Thanks for your time and your help!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My goals are to lose belly fat and get leaner overall!
Ostarine can help a lot in a recomp or a cut. It can help retain lean mass during a cut, and help with strength as well.

I'd run it at 15mg a day for 8 weeks on either a cut or a recomp.

I think Olympus UK Ostarine is the best out there, if you can find it.

I would also recommend a SERM for PCT, though. So if you don't want to have do a PCT, you may not want to do that.

Anything that affects hormones enough to alter your body composition in a significant way is probably going to require a full PCT.

TucanD

Awards
Calories in vs calories out will help you lose fat. Physiologically speaking I don't believe any prohormone will aid that much in fat loss, rather help you retain muscle or give a boost to your strength/workouts. And ephedrine will not give you a heart attack, just take it away from the HIIT. However Ostarine goes a long way in muscle retention with minimal sides in my experience

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Calories in vs calories out will help you lose fat. Physiologically speaking I don't believe any prohormone will aid that much in fat loss, rather help you retain muscle or give a boost to your strength/workouts. And ephedrine will not give you a heart attack, just take it away from the HIIT. However Ostarine goes a long way in muscle retention with minimal sides in my experience
I totally agree with calories in vs calories out, but I think a prohormone can assist.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think something like 11-KT would help you greatly with fat loss. It lowers your cortisol levels, and it wouldn't require a full PCT. You can get it in transdermal products, and Olympus UK is releasing one soon.

zincd

Awards
TucanD Totally agree for diet! Im doing good on dieting, KETO is the best for me i just want somthing to speed the process .. and for ephedrine oh man i cant take it and go to kickbox class probably will kill me! i never used any roids, prohormones or somthing like sarms just supplements whey, omega 3 ect..

but yesterday i read some positive reviews about Ostarine and Cardarine and i want to be well informed about them before i do somthing to my body!

Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Misfit28

My goals are to lose belly fat and get leaner overall! you havent been worried about cancer studies on Cardarine ? how did you feel on it and did you notice any positive effects form it!

Thanks for your time and your help!
Cancer studies are very skewed if you really read into them. Doses were bolus and the rats were predisposed to have cancer. I've used gw multiple times, on it right now actually. Not going to help you lose fat, will boost endurance and shift how your body uses carbs so you can use this to your advantage to help with fat loss.

zincd

Awards
What was the dosage of Cardarine that you took and for how many weeks you took that?
yates84

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was the dosage of Cardarine that you took and for how many weeks you took that?
yates84
15mg seems to be a perfect dose for me but I would start at 10mg and go from there. I won't run it any longer than 8 weeks personally.

zincd

Awards
Thank you for sharing your exp , any noticable benefits or side effects while on it? yates84

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for sharing your exp , any noticable benefits or side effects while on it? yates84
It really helps with my blood pressure, that's the main reason I use gw. Only sides I had was insomnia in doses over 20mg.

zincd

Awards
It really helps with my blood pressure, that's the main reason I use gw. Only sides I had was insomnia in doses over 20mg.
My BP is perfect i was hoping Cardarine would help me to lose some weight as people pretend on the internet.. anyway thank you for help! and sorry for chit chating here!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My BP is perfect i was hoping Cardarine would help me to lose some weight as people pretend on the internet.. anyway thank you for help! and sorry for chit chating here!
Its your thread, talk all you want! What's your plan here? You want to maintain lean body mass while in a caloric deficit?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I think something like 11-KT would help you greatly with fat loss. It lowers your cortisol levels, and it wouldn't require a full PCT. You can get it in transdermal products, and Olympus UK is releasing one soon.
Came in to possibly suggest exactly this.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone I no who uses sarms raves about lgd.. Never used any though

zincd

Awards
I just want to inform that im decided to go try 11 KT Spray, any good brand who ship worldwide, and what are dosages and how many weeks i should go with it?

Thanks to all!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I just want to inform that im decided to go try 11 KT Spray, any good brand who ship worldwide and what are dosages and how many weeks i should go with it!

Thanks to all!
Olympus UK will have an 11kt td in about ten days, and based on what Ive seen of the other products it will be the highest dosed version at the best price point, easy.

zincd

Awards
Olympus UK will have an 11kt td in about ten days, and based on what Ive seen of the other products it will be the highest dosed version at the best price point, easy.
PM me the web site of this compnay please!

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sparta lean would be a great choice. I noticed fat reduction in my chest and midsection

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with calories in vs calories out, but I think a prohormone can assist.
Absolutely can help. I am in a higher bodyfat range than people reccomend for using prohormones but I can add that when used in the persuit of losing fat I am definitely spinning my wheels less. I am increasing weight on the bar and doing high intensity cardio and still feeling like there is gas in the tank at the end of the day all while on caloric deficit. The andro's definitely aren't like a methyl oral in feeling but it reminds me of how easy I lost fat using old school ECA. You have to do the work, it's not magic, but it's a good tool.

zincd

Awards
Absolutely can help. I am in a higher bodyfat range than people reccomend for using prohormones but I can add that when used in the persuit of losing fat I am definitely spinning my wheels less. I am increasing weight on the bar and doing high intensity cardio and still feeling like there is gas in the tank at the end of the day all while on caloric deficit. The andro's definitely aren't like a methyl oral in feeling but it reminds me of how easy I lost fat using old school ECA. You have to do the work, it's not magic, but it's a good tool.
and what are you taking right now ! ECA stack or anything other? i know ECA works and it is the best stack for fat but ECA and hiit will kill you belive me!

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
and what are you taking right now ! ECA stack or anything other? i know ECA works and it is the best stack for fat but ECA and hiit will kill you belive me!
Very low dose 100 mg1 andro, 100 mg 4, andro, 300 mg epi andro. Epi is about to be increased when the last 4 weeks hits when I switch to Androvar.
I am doing weight lifting and cardio the same session on days I have time. Lifting is a basic Strong Lifts 5x5. If I have to lift during lunch hours I go back and do high intensity cardio after work. My diet is also pretty good during the week but I tend to eat out or eat bad **** on Saturday. I guess the most important thing that is working for me is keeping focused on the goal diet wise even though I want to lift more every session. Cutting won't be fun anymore once I stall out.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I haven't touched ECA since the ban. That was back in 1999-2002. Lost 100lbs doing mostly just liss and bodyweight. That and moving away from home didn't hurt.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Something to keep in mind. Plenty of people will give advice around here that you should be able to lose and gain weight at will before you start worrying about supplementation/prohormones. I would follow that. If you cannot do it naturally you may just end up wasting your money and messing with your hormones for no reason.

zincd

Awards
Something to keep in mind. Plenty of people will give advice around here that you should be able to lose and gain weight at will before you start worrying about supplementation/prohormones. I would follow that. If you cannot do it naturally you may just end up wasting your money and messing with your hormones for no reason.
I know that i'm informed well about internet marketing scams and affiliates... im seeing those things everywhere! im doing naturally and im not waiting for magic pill... i have done naturally many times! i just want somthing mild to speed my progress somthing that works thats why im here on forum asking real peoples about real experiences with products! btw thank you!

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Salad-drol and Cardio-var
Both are easily obtainable and don't require PCT.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Salad-drol and Cardio-var
Both are easily obtainable and don't require PCT.
You can do what you want, it's your body. I personally run that cycle and I PCT with Pizza. Get's me back to normal in no time.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe pork-olone is good for wet gains

zincd

Awards
I just bought spartan lean, and im going with it 2 caps per day for a month, i want to stack it with Ostarine.. any suggestion about ostarine daily dosage and for how many weeks should i stay on it.. another question should i use anything in cycle and for pct should i go with naturally test booster or anything els like clomid...

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
eca
cardarine
ostarine or s4 although i would never try s4
epiandro

others if you can find them- 11 oxo, topical formestane, furuza, epistane

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Tren and epistane, along with good diet.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Cancer studies are very skewed if you really read into them. Doses were bolus and the rats were predisposed to have cancer. I've used gw multiple times, on it right now actually. Not going to help you lose fat, will boost endurance and shift how your body uses carbs so you can use this to your advantage to help with fat loss.
Yeah, I've been taking it for 5 weeks now at 20mg. Best dose IMO is 15-20mg for best results. Noticeable effect on BP too, no insomnia here though.
Ooooooohhhh la la

zincd

Awards
ericool007 what are those topical formestane, furuza,

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
furuza is a dht derivative good for beginners who want to cut
formestane is a topical AI that also coverts into testosterone mild gains no sides really good for drying out

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
formestane is a topical AI that also coverts into testosterone mild gains no sides really good for drying out
Forma is definitely anabolic but has no actual conversion to testosterone. Furaza is good but doses need to be pretty high, td application is definitely your best route for furazadrol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Formestane is absolutely one of my favorite ingredients, potent. Bcs formadex and td yum

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I miss formestane :/

zincd

Awards
ah they are all baned in 2014