Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Be carful with Testolone, he is super-supressif.

Too, Stenabolic can change your Circadian-runing. It can mess up your circadian flow. And as Rad can also act on sleep, you have to be very careful. Are you preparing your liver for such an attack ? A degraded liver can also affect your sleep.
Your over stressing things that are minimally important and making it sound way more complicated then it needs to be

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Oh ok i see... Thank's

I was chilly with sarms. With everything I was told about them. I have a bottle of Imuscle Stena+Osta, I'm still waiting to open it. I was offered RAD and since I didn't use it I also gave it to a friend. This one started having lower back cramps. He stopped.

On the other hand, my cycle on SR went very well ( SR + Androdiol) increased strength and libido boster

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh ok i see... Thank's

I was chilly with sarms. With everything I was told about them. I have a bottle of Imuscle Stena+Osta, I'm still waiting to open it. I was offered RAD and since I didn't use it I also gave it to a friend. This one started having lower back cramps. He stopped.

On the other hand, my cycle on SR went very well ( SR + Androdiol) increased strength and libido boster
Sr is not a sarm. It just got lumped into that category for some reason, same goes for carderine and mk677, there not sarms.

Technically yk11 is closer to a dht steroid then it is a sarm

Rad tends to be the most well tolerated by people. Human trials up to 50mg a day were low in side effects for most people if I remember correctly.

Osta, although one paper appears to be the safest it tends to have a lot of negative side effects without many positive results. I won't touch osta. It made me feel a little crappy with little to no positive effects.

I've had people send me their blood work on osta and it showed that it tanked testosterone and screwed up there lipids after 2 weeks on 10-20mg

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know, after reading up so much on sarms...it just doesn't feel like there's any worth taking. The sides (as well as limited gains) far outweigh any long term benefits.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You know, after reading up so much on sarms...it just doesn't feel like there's any worth taking. The sides (as well as limited gains) far outweigh any long term benefits.
Depends on the person, I get fantastic results from lgd and s23@ 20-30mg with zero side effects. People need to stop looking at them as an alternative to steroids and just look at them as a different type of steroid. If you do some high enough they work fantastic.

If you were looking for an alternative to steroid that's not going to suppress your natural hormones or cause "potential" side effects. or your planning on running 5 to 10 mg, then you're correct they're not worth it. Maybe 10 mg a day for a complete noob

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think sarms have there place. In my experience RAD 140 pairs well with a low dose testosterone/TRT. I feel great on it, far better gains than trt alone and better libido.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As far as long term benifits, you can run sarms much longer then oral steroids "in most cases" that would allow more opportunities for actual muscle growth vs. Cosmetic effects typically brought on from short oral cycles that dissapear after discontinue the use.

Just personal opinion based on personal experience, and some bloodwork.

I like to think of steps.

Natty
Andros
Sarms
Designer steroids
Widely accepted anabolic steroids (the time tested stuff)
Gh and slin

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I think sarms have there place. In my experience RAD 140 pairs well with a low dose testosterone/TRT. I feel great on it, far better gains than trt alone and better libido.
I appreciate this kind of opinion.
On the other hand, I sometimes listen to podcasts on testimonials about samrs. And I wonder about the honesty of the witnesses. The last one I heard on Rad was the experience of a guy who started taking it. And after 2 weeks he began to have cramps in the hips, then a few days later (he continued to take it because he did not suspect the RAD) he felt VERY tired, until he stopped working. work. That's when he stopped the RAD, but he says the symptoms continued. And one day he was so heavy that he stayed in bed and he could barely speak, he was getting stiffer and stiffer. Until the day he fell to the ground and was taken to the hospital. Ikl had to confess because the doctor didn't understand. Then they analyzed his liver and it was very degraded. After this adventure he had to stay home for months to recover 100% Fortunately.

I always have doubts about this kind of testimony. Do people admit everything? So that rad was as powerful even at a general dose per day... Because his testimonies if they are distorted, can mislead many people and make them lose confidence

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I appreciate this kind of opinion.
On the other hand, I sometimes listen to podcasts on testimonials about samrs. And I wonder about the honesty of the witnesses. The last one I heard on Rad was the experience of a guy who started taking it. And after 2 weeks he began to have cramps in the hips, then a few days later (he continued to take it because he did not suspect the RAD) he felt VERY tired, until he stopped working. work. That's when he stopped the RAD, but he says the symptoms continued. And one day he was so heavy that he stayed in bed and he could barely speak, he was getting stiffer and stiffer. Until the day he fell to the ground and was taken to the hospital. Ikl had to confess because the doctor didn't understand. Then they analyzed his liver and it was very degraded. After this adventure he had to stay home for months to recover 100% Fortunately.

I always have doubts about this kind of testimony. Do people admit everything? So that rad was as powerful even at a general dose per day... Because his testimonies if they are distorted, can mislead many people and make them lose confidence
Here's something very important you have to remember about people who use anabolics for the first time, because I think many of us have fell into this category before. When you start taking a steroid or a sarm or some of these new things that you don't know anything about your brain automatically assumes there's a bunch of potential side effects so if something goes wrong your first reaction is to blame it on the thing you're taking. I'll hear stories about a guy taking a charm and he's like all this thing made me sick after 5 days and all I can think to myself is no it didn't you just got sick and your brain is automatically blaming it on the thing you took. Or steroid B caused excruciating pain in my left hip, no it didn't there's no such thing as a steroid that causes hip pain. your brain just made you think that because you need something to blame it on.

Do you get what I'm saying, it's kind of like the placebo effect. People get good results when they think something's working even if it's a sugar pill because they know that they're on something so they work much harder at the same time when somebody's on something and something goes wrong they immediately have the placebo effect and have to blame it on that product.

I'm not saying these things don't carry risks because everything has a risk but I think a lot of the testimonials from people with weird side effects a lot of them I think might be coincidence. Especially when they talk about weird stuff that just doesn't make sense.

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ppl also get some weird post cycle gyno issues with osta which makes no sense but I've heard too many ppl complain about it to not believe it
You can get post cycle gyno from anything that suppresses you, even pain killers and anti depressants.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did you stack LGD or solo? What dose did you take LGD?
Ive never used any sarm solo. I'm always on at least trt dose of testosterone 150mg.

Outside of that I've used just the lgd with it, I've combined it with rad 140, and most recent with s23

I've used up to 40mg of the oral daily and up to I believe 25 of the injectable version daily.

My personal opinion, sweet spot is around 25mg or 20-30. Can I have the same opinion about most sarms.

I think the reason that most people are disappointed with them is because they don't dose them High enough. People have no problem taking 40 mg of d ball or 40 mg of anavar but if someone says 40 mg of a sarm they freak out even though the sarm is much weaker than the oral steroids, it makes zero lol.

Guys wanna take 10mg and say they don't work. Try taking 10mg of anadrol, nothing will happen and you would think anadrol dosent work.

Sorry for the rant LOL

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Here's something very important you have to remember about people who use anabolics for the first time, because I think many of us have fell into this category before. When you start taking a steroid or a sarm or some of these new things that you don't know anything about your brain automatically assumes there's a bunch of potential side effects so if something goes wrong your first reaction is to blame it on the thing you're taking. I'll hear stories about a guy taking a charm and he's like all this thing made me sick after 5 days and all I can think to myself is no it didn't you just got sick and your brain is automatically blaming it on the thing you took. Or steroid B caused excruciating pain in my left hip, no it didn't there's no such thing as a steroid that causes hip pain. your brain just made you think that because you need something to blame it on.

Do you get what I'm saying, it's kind of like the placebo effect. People get good results when they think something's working even if it's a sugar pill because they know that they're on something so they work much harder at the same time when somebody's on something and something goes wrong they immediately have the placebo effect and have to blame it on that product.

I'm not saying these things don't carry risks because everything has a risk but I think a lot of the testimonials from people with weird side effects a lot of them I think might be coincidence. Especially when they talk about weird stuff that just doesn't make sense.

Yes it is the Nocebo effect.

Afterwards, in this story, the facts were there.

But come to think of it, this story blossomed, in the period when SAMRS were in vogue. I'm sure newbe users, didn't take precautions. Not necessarily from their tips, but from the lack of warnings and information.

As you seem to imply. Getting ready isn't the only thing that needs to be on the table. It is also necessary to study the elements that will come into play in the training plan and use of additional options (PH SAMLS etc...). Find out, get information, etc.
Also take into account the effects on oneself. And act accordingly, it's make or break...

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
The dheas you have are a little different than dermacrine.

Also let me know how you like triton. Supposed to be great for endurance and improve performance I'm hearing. I don't do a ton of natty supplements any more, just basics like vitamins, eaa, and creatine monohydrate occasionally, maybe a non stim thermogenic (I liked thermoamp by iconic formulations). But Triton is high on my to do list
OK tomorrow, I'll make my order for Triton and Hexperion. After effect, come back to you for examination. I noticed they put on BOGO on the spot. Good deal

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't forget to bring zebra cakes!
I ate a whole box yesterday along with 3 packs of s'mores pop tarts and my normal meals for the day. Calories were a little over 5,100 yesterday and I woke up today weighing the same. So I'm taking that as a victory lol. I just told my kids to divvy up all the snacks they like and put them in their rooms lol. Everything leftover I threw in the trash.

Back to work

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My favorite SARM is M1T
Mine is tren lol. In all reality, tren is more selective then most text book sarms. It's technically classified in some places as a steroidal sarm

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
SomeWhere in Europe 😁
Ok, sorry I can't help you much then. There's only a few companies I trust for quality and they only ship to the us and Canada as far as I know. Il have to double check later to make sure

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
No worries on that. Everything is fine. juste abiout sarms and PH, basic supplement.

Thank'u !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SomeWhere in Europe

SO anyelse. I lokking for too one suplement or Samrs for bone reconstruction.
You want sufficient estrogens present to increase bone mineral density. Failing that, you can use Raloxifene (it’s effective at increasing this in post menopausal women where estrogen therapy is considered potentially risky longterm), but just using some testosterone, or failing that, DHEA will ensure sufficient estrogen is present.

Sufficient testosterone levels present (endogenous or exogenous) also ensures endogenous growth hormone cascades occur in response to a bone fracture/injury/surgery.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can get post cycle gyno from anything that suppresses you, even pain killers and anti depressants.
gyno from pain killers and antidepressants? 😂 bartender cut this man off hes had WAY too much to drink!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
gyno from pain killers and antidepressants? bartender cut this man off hes had WAY too much to drink!!!
Well-established truth, unfortunately. Very common for guys on opiates and anti-depressants to have gutter natural test levels, and an imbalance with estrogen is all it takes to promote that.

Say an average guy is depressed, gets on an SSRI, gains 20lbs of fat from the increased appetite over a year, now his test is low and aromatization is higher. And now he’s the mayor of Titty-city.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most of those kids that were heavy into pain pills got some sweet tits. I seent it

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well-established truth, unfortunately. Very common for guys on opiates and anti-depressants to have gutter natural test levels, and an imbalance with estrogen is all it takes to promote that.

Say an average guy is depressed, gets on an SSRI, gains 20lbs of fat from the increased appetite over a year, now his test is low and aromatization is higher. And now he’s the mayor of Titty-city.
thats kind of an indirect thing tho but i guess you could technically blame it on ssri
Most of those kids that were heavy into pain pills got some sweet tits. I seent it
gurls dont count lol :p

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
OK tomorrow, I'll make my order for Triton and Hexperion. After effect, come back to you for examination. I noticed they put on BOGO on the spot. Good deal

Ok My order is on the Way ! For triton and hyperion ( in a few day...3-5 max)

i received my Optimpize T order today.

So now i would like use it with Stanogen + Epicatechine. Just before go tranning, i Up withTurkesterone. Some Whey

-> That's is for the Musculation mode.

But, After my oder Apex come. I change Staongen for Hyperion, and for the Assault ( fight tranning)

May Be i should use Hyperion + CETO11, Turkesterone, BCAA + CREA, magnésium+ C vitamin

I try to put an notebook of my expérience

🙏🤞

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
The dheas you have are a little different than dermacrine.

Also let me know how you like triton. Supposed to be great for endurance and improve performance I'm hearing. I don't do a ton of natty supplements any more, just basics like vitamins, eaa, and creatine monohydrate occasionally, maybe a non stim thermogenic (I liked thermoamp by iconic formulations). But Triton is high on my to do list
Okay,

Ok I come to the news.

I guess my feedback and experience is legitimate on the use of TRITON since that time.

Since our discussion (triton).

Before :

Every morning ( 5h.50 am before go to work ), I used 4 Helios pumps - 2 B-aet pumps and 2 Ursa pumps.

With the theses 4 apex, i already felt good, and at the same time I was taking Optmise and Gluthaion.

Later , Then I ordered Triton.

So, I changed along the way to the reception of triton.

Every morning (except weekends)

I kept Opti T and I used too Stanogen and Triton
Triton on the Tibias and Stano on the calves

Just at this point the effects were rapid. Triton excites you as if you had taken several coffees, I was a little crazy. I'm sure with Stanogen it will UP the effets

So I changed the morning by Stanogen against and Sustain Alph.

I prefered used Triton for sports. I could chain 45 mn of musculation (nothing crazy, but for the dry force) and just after chaining on 1h45 of Krav Maga.

Triton gave me good pumps. I still take it with Anabolic effect + follindrone and Androgine. I hydrate with Beta Alaline and creatine + Agmanentine.

Triton with 4 pumps is for me a leverage effect. Apart from endurance it also works on my mood. It makes me a bit more excited and I can't stand still.

AT BJJ I use it with FlashPoint. Same effects. I can fight during 2h easy. ( training - learning and assautls of course)

I used it alone once and I'm sure the major effects I felt came from it when I tell you I'm on a coffee perfusion ( infusion pump )...

Since the abez you tested?

TerranceSolomon

TerranceSolomon

Awards
I stumbled upon your post about SARMs and wanted to chime in. I understand you're curious about the best SARMs stack for cutting, bulking, and mass, and you mentioned LGD 4033 Ligandrol. While I can't speak from personal experience, I've heard that LGD 4033 is a popular choice for those looking to bulk up and gain muscle mass. As you mentioned, Stenabolic and Rad can both have an impact on sleep and circadian rhythm, and it's important to be careful when using these substances. Additionally, it's crucial to prepare your liver for the potential stress that SARMs can cause. A degraded liver can affect your overall health, including your sleep.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've heard that LGD 4033 is a popular choice for those looking to bulk up and gain muscle mass. As you mentioned, Stenabolic and Rad can both have an impact on sleep and circadian rhythm, and it's important to be careful when using these substances. Additionally, it's crucial to prepare your liver for the potential stress that SARMs can cause.
The liver is the least of your concerns

TheAnabolicNerd

Awards
The liver is the least of your concerns
I wonder if the liver toxicity of LGD is overblown or if people just react very differently to it. As far as I know there are 2 pubmed studies out there of people getting severe liver injury in just weeks and ive seen some posts on other forums of people having very elevated liver enzymes in a very short time. Even with RAD-140 people have gotten severe toxicity from 10mg.

Yet others seem to be able to take these compounds in high doses for weeks on end without many sides??

How come people respond so differently to these SARMs ive seen peoples cholesterol get absolutely fucked from like 5mg LGD or 10mg RAD and others tolerating 20mg like its nothing.

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if the liver toxicity of LGD is overblown or if people just react very differently to it. As far as I know there are 2 pubmed studies out there of people getting severe liver injury in just weeks and ive seen some posts on other forums of people having very elevated liver enzymes in a very short time. Even with RAD-140 people have gotten severe toxicity from 10mg.

Yet others seem to be able to take these compounds in high doses for weeks on end without many sides??

How come people respond so differently to these SARMs ive seen peoples cholesterol get absolutely fucked from like 5mg LGD or 10mg RAD and others tolerating 20mg like its nothing.
We’re all human and we’re all different. Some people get lung cancer and never smoke. Some people smoke a pack a day and live to 90 years old lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

The liver toxicity of all orals are dramatically overexagerated.

Sarms may have some liver toxicity but it's far, less then any methylated oral steroid and those are not even that toxic. The internet has dramatically blown liver toxicity out of Proportions.

Cholesterol and things related to the heart are a much bigger concern.

Anyone who drinks alcohol should be way more worried about alcohols effects on your liver vs. Anabolics. I know several ppl who drank themselves to death, somethinglike 20k per year die from alcohol induced liver failure. But you will be hard pressed to find someone who damaged there liver or died from orals where they can be isolated as the cause of death.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will add this. If someone already has liver health issues then anything ingested orally will have stress on the liver and potential to make it worth.

I often see lots of threads were ppl are asking lots of questions concerning there health with anabolics.

No1, not me or you or vigorous Steve or the anabolic doc ect knows what effects anything is going to have on anyone without bloodwork. And my bloodwork from last cycle might be a good guideline for what's going to happen next cycle, but it's not a guarantee.

So if if someone doesn't do bloodwork then all these questions and answers don't really mean anything.

We can tell you what's supposed to happen, we can say what doses work for most ppl, we can say what the common side effects are, but we're just giving general information. None of it is a guarantee.

I can't guarantee anything I say will apply to everyone. I can only say what I see with the majority of ppl. So take it with a grain of salt

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

you are not gonna get "severe liver injury in just weeks"...with ANYTHING loll! where tf did you come up with that one?

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards

Some people literally die if they eat a peanut or get stung by a bee. You can pick any substance in the world and find someone who reacts terribly to it. Why would SARMS not fall into that category as well? Life/biology is not fair and there is significant genetic variation in humans. Why won't I Iook like Arnold Schwarzenegger if I replicated his life exactly? Why can I eat a pound of strawberries and be fine? Why can I take RAD 140 with little side effects but a low dose opioid makes me feel horrendous? Because, that's the cards I was dealt. There's no mystery here. Individual reactions vary.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

do you work in the medical field?

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
"Severe liver injury" is very relative, especially for a regenerative organ experiencing a temporary stressor.
Now, if this were the heart or kidneys, that's a different story.

francois23

francois23

Awards
I've heard that LGD 4033 is a popular choice for those looking to bulk up and gain muscle mass. As you mentioned, Stenabolic and Rad can both have an impact on sleep and circadian rhythm, and it's important to be careful when using these substances. Additionally, it's crucial to prepare your liver for the potential stress that SARMs can cause.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
bless your heart you must be slow?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Another very odd first post on this forum

Where are these people coming from