Best SARMs during a cruise

Warbeast

Awards
Just came off a tren/ test/ turinabol cycle. Heading into a cruise and am hoping to run SARMS to try and up my muscle fullness and possibly gain while cruising if possible. Anyone have any recommendations on good SARMS that are not liver toxic? I have some mk677, and was thinking about adding in yk-11. Not sure if this is the smartest thing, as I’d like to rest my liver for a bit. Will be on a bulking blast in October. Reccomendations and thoughts welcome

Strattonje

Awards
How old are you if you don’t mind me asking?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know you don’t want that type of advice but I’ll give it to you anyways. I’m blast and cruising too and you need time off on just test to go back to homeostasis and also to let that myostatin go down a bit. You’re showing bad signs of addictions by just going off a blast into a cruise and trying to find stuff that you could add into that cruise. You’ll end up in no time being on year round. Anyways back to the subject, warms will mostly all hurt lipids or liver values after several weeks. If you really want to add something I’d go for low dose primo. Will keep some hardness and shouldn’t affect your blood works.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also mk677 during cruises will do wonders for you without negatively impacting important markers.

Warbeast

Awards
I know you don’t want that type of advice but I’ll give it to you anyways. I’m blast and cruising too and you need time off on just test to go back to homeostasis and also to let that myostatin go down a bit. You’re showing bad signs of addictions by just off a blast into a cruising and trying to find stuff that you could add into a cruise. You’ll end up in no time being on year round. Anyways back to the subject, warms will mostly all hurt lipids or liver values after several weeks. If you really want to add something I’d go for low dose primo. Will keep some hardness and shouldn’t affect your blood works.
All advice is welcome.. even if it’s not what I’m looking for. That’s what this is all about! No worries. I’d like to use mk677, as I find taking a secretague during a cruise helps heal me up well... I’ve used peptides for this purpose in the past and it’s been helpful. I’m not we’ll aversed in SARMS and don’t mind staying away from them on my cruise if it will do more harm then good

Strattonje

Awards
I don’t mind at all.. I’m 33
Ya I would say just run mk677. If your blasting and cruising unless your diet is complete **** you can maintain your size and fullness. On cruises is the best time to throw the “natural” booster in. This is things like creatine and your favorite preworkouts.
Today I felt small and flat and weak. Two days ago I felt like a beast. If your diet is in check your gonna be full and a beast most days. Don’t let the mental part trick you into more drugs because your worried about shrinking. On trt does I doubt you shrink much if at all.
Evert time I pct I feel like I’m losing everything and wanna just jump back on. It’s not worth it. Sarms seem promising but we’re also beginning to realize they have their fair share of negatives too.

Warbeast

Awards
Ya I would say just run mk677. If your blasting and cruising unless your diet is complete **** you can maintain your size and fullness. On cruises is the best time to throw the “natural” booster in. This is things like creatine and your favorite preworkouts.
Today I felt small and flat and weak. Two days ago I felt like a beast. If your diet is in check your gonna be full and a beast most days. Don’t let the mental part trick you into more drugs because your worried about shrinking. On trt does I doubt you shrink much if at all.
Evert time I pct I feel like I’m losing everything and wanna just jump back on. It’s not worth it. Sarms seem promising but we’re also beginning to realize they have their fair share of negatives too.
I hear ya... definitely don’t want to overdo it while I’m trying let my body recalibrate... tren wreaks havoc on the mind and organs... not too well informed on SARMS... as I’m a little more old school with knowledge of compounds

Strattonje

Awards
You will never feel better/worse than when your on tren. Haha

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know you don’t want that type of advice but I’ll give it to you anyways. I’m blast and cruising too and you need time off on just test to go back to homeostasis and also to let that myostatin go down a bit. You’re showing bad signs of addictions by just going off a blast into a cruise and trying to find stuff that you could add into that cruise. You’ll end up in no time being on year round. Anyways back to the subject, warms will mostly all hurt lipids or liver values after several weeks. If you really want to add something I’d go for low dose primo. Will keep some hardness and shouldn’t affect your blood works.
yep, this OP ^^^^. Imo a cruise is all about letting the body recover from the blast and to do so you need to be at normal range type levels with no additional stresses and strains.

I also blast and cruise. My cruise dose of test puts me at high end of range and the only additions I use are MK (for aiding recovery), ipamorelin, bpc and tb500.

typically my goal in a cruise is pure maintenance. I’ll aim to keep as much strength from the blast and maintain body comp as close to my finishing position as possible.

im aware that some of the Proper big boys see a cruise as simply dropping orals/harsh compounds and running just test but still at ‘high’ doses, but they need to due to the sheer amount of mass over and above any genetic natural limit they carry, for most people, when factoring in long term health, I personally believe a cruise has to effectively mirror trt.

Warbeast

Awards
yep, this OP ^^^^. Imo a cruise is all about letting the body recover from the blast and to do so you need to be at normal range type levels with no additional stresses and strains.

I also blast and cruise. My cruise dose of test puts me at high end of range and the only additions I use are MK (for aiding recovery), ipamorelin, bpc and tb500.

typically my goal in a cruise is pure maintenance. I’ll aim to keep as much strength from the blast and maintain body comp as close to my finishing position as possible.

im aware that some of the Proper big boys see a cruise as simply dropping orals/harsh compounds and running just test but still at ‘high’ doses, but they need to due to the sheer amount of mass over and above any genetic natural limit they carry, for most people, when factoring in long term health, I personally believe a cruise has to effectively mirror trt.
Thanks.. I usually try to stick to TRT dose as well.. 200mg a week.. how High will you run your test when you cruise?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks.. I usually try to stick to TRT dose as well.. 200mg a week.. how High will you run your test when you cruise?
160mg a week. Had bloods last cruise and was right at the top end (actually slightly over) of range for my age (38) so exactly where I wanted to be really on that dose.

Rhenk6767

Awards
The structure of yk11 looks like a steroid and it also methylated so it is going to have an effect on the liver. If you’re looking to rest your liver then yk11 is probably not the best way to go. Ostarine would be better since it promotes healing and it has very little side effects

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also mk677 during cruises will do wonders for you without negatively impacting important markers.
so if my hemocrit and hemoglobin and rbc run high mk677 should not do that? They are getting htem under control it seems that 200mg test a week is too much for a cruise. My doc okd it as 200mg every 10 days was 850.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just came off a tren/ test/ turinabol cycle. Heading into a cruise and am hoping to run SARMS to try and up my muscle fullness and possibly gain while cruising if possible. Anyone have any recommendations on good SARMS that are not liver toxic? I have some mk677, and was thinking about adding in yk-11. Not sure if this is the smartest thing, as I’d like to rest my liver for a bit. Will be on a bulking blast in October. Reccomendations and thoughts welcome
Definitely avoid taking too many things during a cruise, primo or some mk677 both would be some of the better bets as mentioned. I ran s23 and some other sarms after my test/tren/dbol blast because I was worried that I would shrivel up after, but it just isn’t worth it for the small difference it’ll make imo.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
so if my hemocrit and hemoglobin and rbc run high mk677 should not do that? They are getting htem under control it seems that 200mg test a week is too much for a cruise. My doc okd it as 200mg every 10 days was 850.
Mk677 will not affect your complete blood panel.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely avoid taking too many things during a cruise, primo or some mk677 both would be some of the better bets as mentioned. I ran s23 and some other sarms after my test/tren/dbol blast because I was worried that I would shrivel up after, but it just isn’t worth it for the small difference it’ll make imo.
exactly this! Also if we put the health POV away for a second.. adding some stuff during cruise out of fear to lose muscle makes your next blast SO much less valuable. I learned that lesson the hard way. I cruise on 200-250mg and one time I added mast low dose and primo and my next blast was almost useless.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
exactly this! Also if we put the health POV away for a second.. adding some stuff during cruise out of fear to lose muscle makes your next blast SO much less valuable. I learned that lesson the hard way. I cruise on 200-250mg and one time I added mast low dose and primo and my next blast was almost useless.
Yup it’s not worth it; I bumped test to anywhere from 250-350mg per week and threw in some s23, mk677, yk11, rad140 and lgd4033 in after my blast but the returns weren’t worth it. Bloodwork a few months down the road and my lipids were still kinda fukked, hdl down to 30.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So when i get back on trt and say they only give me a measly 150 or 100 mg a week. SHould i keep good gains from that and say i blast at like 500 test and then add either 400 deca or 500-600 eq? After a couple more cycles i want to try tren but I hear horror storries. I also might do oral kickers. I am wondering which is going to be the least harsh on bloods. One guy i got some dbol from told me he useds 5% organ and liver guard.