Best research amphetamines?

Living_tribunal

Awards
Looking for insight on research amphetamines you all have taken. I see many discuss the usual suspects: modafinol and excelsior. Any other candidates?

I should clarify, I suffer crippling ADHD. I have been on adderrall for over a decade which has led to me living a fantastic life. I currently have an insane workload and am running a day short on my meds. Looking for something to ease these moments.

What I don't need is just energy. Any time I just drink a ton of redbulls to compensate, my mind just races and it makes my ADHD exponentially worse (thoughts just flooding with no control or discernment).

I'm really looking for something that has that forced focus component that allows me to control my thoughts and focus on what I choose to think of.

Last edited:

Living_tribunal

Awards
Adenosine mono phosphate or ATP ?
Will check it out.

I should clarify, I suffer crippling ADHD. I have been on adderrall for over a decade. I currently have an insane workload and am running a day short. Looking for something to ease these moments.

What I don't need is just energy. Any time I just drink a ton of redbulls to compensate, my mind just races and it makes my ADHD exponentially worse (thoughts just flooding with no control or discernment).

I'm really looking for something that has that forced focus component that allows me to control my thoughts and focus on what I choose to think of.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will check it out.

I should clarify, I suffer crippling ADHD. I have been on adderrall for over a decade. I currently have an insane workload and am running a day short. Looking for something to ease these moments.

unfortunately I don't think these stimulants are gonna be stronger than ADHD meds. I would talk to your doc about trying a different one. I don't like Adderall personally. I'd say try vivance

Living_tribunal

Awards
unfortunately I don't think these stimulants are gonna be stronger than ADHD meds. I would talk to your doc about trying a different one. I don't like Adderall personally. I'd say try vivance
I have tried vyvanse, and many alternatives. I prefer adderall and am very happy with my prescription (have been for a decade).

I'm just not happy when I run out early.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is not my area of expertise but I think we got a couple over at maresearchchems if your interested, my screen name is my discount code, all lowercase

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d br real careful about taking more and more adderal. I’m sure you know that but I feel the need to say. Wrecks a lot of people. I’d try anything else before don’t mgs that. Energy drinks are definatley not going to work. Some research sites sell. Dmaa and a few pres srill have it but it would be mixed with other stims. Kratom for is the best match for what your asking but once again can be addicting but I’m sure its healthier then adderal. Some of the nutropics may help as well.i know there is one other prescription med I’ve seen mentioned a lot when researching nutripics. Don’t know why I can’t think of the name of it. Same as adderal though it will mess you up eventually

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just remembers it’s called selegiline.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree you might look at nootropics more. look at choline and things that effect choline maybe

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you go with a preWO that has DMAA, try to get one with the lowest doses of other stims and split the dose into a couple administrations over the day. I’d add 1-200mg of L-Theanine both times to help slow the stimulant part down. Otherwise just go for research DMAA/DMHA that has lots of good reviews and start low dose to make sure you know it’s not poison or over-dosed. You can always take more but you can’t untake something.

Noopept nasal spray that day could be a good helper as well. Maybe with Alpha GPC.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have an unopened bottle and also one almost full bottle of DMAA from viscious labs (now discontinued I believe). I’d be willing to sell if you are interested.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reputable company and I can vouch to its efficacy

Living_tribunal

Awards
I’d br real careful about taking more and more adderal. I’m sure you know that but I feel the need to say. Wrecks a lot of people. I’d try anything else before don’t mgs that. Energy drinks are definatley not going to work. Some research sites sell. Dmaa and a few pres srill have it but it would be mixed with other stims. Kratom for is the best match for what your asking but once again can be addicting but I’m sure its healthier then adderal. Some of the nutropics may help as well.i know there is one other prescription med I’ve seen mentioned a lot when researching nutripics. Don’t know why I can’t think of the name of it. Same as adderal though it will mess you up eventually
Definitely aware. I’ve been on it for well over a decade at this point with out hardly increasing g dosage.

I’ve done temporary increases for a month when I have an ungodly amount on my plate but always try to go back to original dosage.

Anywho, picked up this morning and papa is back.

Tried taking a whole lot of dmaa and dmha yesterday, didn’t feel much.

Just need to be a little more mindful going forward.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't party any more, like at all, but I remember snorting a Adderall and to me it's effects were identical to cocaine except it lasted way longer. Luckily I could pretty much try any drug and not get addicted, except alcohol. No amount of booze was ever enough

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking for insight on research amphetamines you all have taken. I see many discuss the usual suspects: modafinol and excelsior. Any other candidates?

I should clarify, I suffer crippling ADHD. I have been on adderrall for over a decade which has led to me living a fantastic life. I currently have an insane workload and am running a day short on my meds. Looking for something to ease these moments.

Former Adderall user here in my 20s and had friends who were steady with it and we're lifting partner back in college, also engineering majors so it has that late night equation work use too.

As you know it has diminishing returns, builds lactic acid.. not great for atheltics.

For ADHD I'd try some of Blackmarket labs Adrenolyn which has 300mg caffeine but also certain mushrooms known for focus and energy. It works.

There's also the DMAA/DMAE.. or yohimbine routes like in Full Blitz or Blitz 3D type pre workout too from build fast formula..

Both work fine, but I find the Nootropic and focus mix nearly ideal work work + lifting both in the Adrenolyn by BLM pre. Smooth clean focus.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Former Adderall user here in my 20s and had friends who were steady with it and we're lifting partner back in college, also engineering majors so it has that late night equation work use too.

As you know it has diminishing returns, builds lactic acid.. not great for atheltics.

For ADHD I'd try some of Blackmarket labs Adrenolyn which has 300mg caffeine but also certain mushrooms known for focus and energy. It works.

There's also the DMAA/DMAE.. or yohimbine routes like in Full Blitz or Blitz 3D type pre workout too from build fast formula..

Both work fine, but I find the Nootropic and focus mix nearly ideal work work + lifting both in the Adrenolyn by BLM pre. Smooth clean focus.
I have this very (Black Market AdreNOlyn) pre up for sale or trade in the auction section. Pm me if anyone is interested in it.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wow, i didn’t know that! That blog was awesome. You have any plans to start posting on it again? You should start your own supp company and bring something new to the market. I’d be down for some new exotic stim preworkout you concocted lol.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ive tried them all. I had a blog called High Tower Pharmacology but most of the posts about stimulants were erased. 3-fma (oral) hits as hard as any amphet. Can’t really say much more. There are experiences on the web.

svida

Awards
  • Established
200+ mg caffeine stacked with alpha yohimbine on an empty stomach (fasted) is a pretty effective, close to the intensity of an ECA stack. You can also add 30mg or so of noopept as well for amazing focus.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I lost count of how many noopept nasal spray I've gone through

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
2-FMA is nice too. That came out before 3-FMA. Be careful how far you go down this rabbit hole OP. Be safe and practice harm reduction. Bluelight.org is a good source for information.