Best Recomp SARMS cycle?

CadHib0311

Awards
I am looking to start my first SARMS cycle and have done all the necessary research and decided the risks are worth it. I am 20yo and got into powerlifting after losing 110lbs, since powerlifting I got super loose on my diet and have gained a lot of fat. I am looking for the absolute best SARMS stack (about 3) to get cut as fast as possible while still having a major focus on strength gain or at least maintenance as I still plan to compete. I just want to look and feel good again, and maybe hopefully get me through my strength plateaus. Also what would you suggest my dosage be and how long I should run it? I plan on doing the proper PCT while also eating lean protein packed meals and training intensely 3-4 times a week. I am currently 6’ 210lbs and around 19% BF. Thanks

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1. Your too young and your hormones should be through the roof right now. Why surpress them.

2. You say you did your research, but.... This "I am looking for the absolute best SARMS stack (about 3) to get cut as fast as possible while still having a major focus on strength gain or at least maintenance as I still plan to compete. I just want to look and feel good again, and maybe hopefully get me through my strength plateaus. Also what would you suggest my dosage be and how long I should run it?" Quoted from you, shows you didn't really do any research. Had you did, you would have an idea of what you wanna run, what doses you would want to run, how long you planned on running it, and know what PCT you wanted to use and what doses you would run with it.

3. You have to be 21 to post in this section, do any of you young bucks even read the rules of this forum. Lately, this is all its been is youngins coming in here, and asking for advise with NO IDEA what they are truly asking.

Summary: You should be older, you should be able to give us: your age, weight, height, lifting experience, a detailed cycle, PCT plan, and diet, maybe some starting pics. Definitely starting bloodwork so you know where you are naturally. And then we could maybe come together, and either tweak your plan to make it the best possible, or tell you to totally scrap it, and come up with a better plan for you.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dont listen to him it’s all right to cycle at 20 I did it too... oh wait I’m on trt at 29. Seriously dude you should wait a few years! If you don’t want to I can only understand but you’ll have to do some research

CadHib0311

Awards
I mean I know about all of them and what they do, I’m just trying to figure out which ones work best together for my specific needs. Like should I run LGD, S4, and Ostarine or swap out the s4 for Cardarine. And as far as dosages go I see all kinds of reccomendations and no one seems to quite agree, I just want a safe relatively low dose that works. I know everybody says I’m too young but I am very good at powerlifting but I want to be a lot leaner without giving up a lot of strength. I already know what I am going to do for PCT and am going to run a lot of on cycle support, and about the age thing. Really? I’m one year off, I’m old enough to have a combat tour in Afghanistan but god forbid I post on an anabolic forum. But it’s all good, no matter the feedback I do appreciate you replying

CadHib0311

Awards
Only reason I’m considering it is because while I was over there I was injured and now I can hardly run or do cardio, lifting is really the only way I can physically challenge myself without getting hurt. I look and feel like crap and I eat pretty dang lean, I just want to lean up without losing all the strength I have worked so hard to get.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I mean I know about all of them and what they do, I’m just trying to figure out which ones work best together for my specific needs. Like should I run LGD, S4, and Ostarine or swap out the s4 for Cardarine. And as far as dosages go I see all kinds of reccomendations and no one seems to quite agree, I just want a safe relatively low dose that works. I know everybody says I’m too young but I am very good at powerlifting but I want to be a lot leaner without giving up a lot of strength. I already know what I am going to do for PCT and am going to run a lot of on cycle support, and about the age thing. Really? I’m one year off, I’m old enough to have a combat tour in Afghanistan but god forbid I post on an anabolic forum. But it’s all good, no matter the feedback I do appreciate you replying
Please don't use the old enough for a combat tour excuse. To a man that did multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, and has lost guys to combat, younger than you. I just want you to be safe, SARMS/AAS ain't gonna do anything for you without a plan. I have ran alot of different things since being out and recovering from injuries, but I am also on TRT at 38. But as I said, you could atleast come to us with a plan, and we could adjust it. Instead of coming here and saying, tell me what to do and how much to do, and I got everything else. It just dont work that way. Even I on my logs, I come in and say here's my plan, what do you think. That way if I'm over thinking something, or under thinking something. I can get feedback from the board, and they have a general Idea of where my mind is.

CadHib0311

Awards
I’ll look around and see what I can’t do about coming up with some sort of plan, I might wait a little bit longer but man I’m ready to just get serious about it and to be looking good again. Just I hate looking like this and with my condition it makes it so much harder to get and stay lean. But I guess it’s not impossible to do it naturally, so I guess it’s time to embrace the suck once more until I am really ready to make the anabolic jump

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When your older. Use lgd and s4 as a combo for recomp. Cardarine will help your endurance and cardio but if your not gonna run much. You don’t need to use it. Mk-677 is like a low dose of hgh. I recommend the mk-677. For doses just look it up and start slow. For pct you must have a serm. Pct is very important. If you run anything 12 weeks or longer then I also recommend hcg. I wouldn’t recommend running something that long since your a beginner. Taurine is a good support compound to prevent cramping. Hawthorn for blood pressure. Diet is key. Remember to work out or it’s all pointless. I good run for you (when your 21) would be 6-8 weeks with a 4 week strong pct after. Your not gonna want to cut during pct, you want to retain as much muscle as possible.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The rules of this site is that you can’t post, anwser, give or get advice to anyone 21. So don’t be stupid