Best recomp PH?

jakro

Awards
I'm looking for some help in finding a great recomp cycle. I've done numerous cycles its just I dont follow the trends too closely. Best product I've ran was epistane when it was still readily available before the ban.

PitPharma blue nose and red nose has caught my interest but looking for some kbowledgeable opinions on this topic. It would be amazing if you recommend a product if you could PM a source if you can't put it in your post.

Thankyou

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I cant find a good source of epistane, would you be able to provide one? Otherwise I'd love to run epi
Predator nutrition are a board sponsor and ship to the US. They stock havoc (I think it’s made exclusively for them actually). Many favourable reviews from experienced board members that I’ve seen.

You’ll also find a very good epistane log running at the moment - few pages back on the anabolics forum ‘bodyconcious epistane log’ - might give you some other retailers lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Predator nutrition are a board sponsor and ship to the US. They stock havoc (I think it’s made exclusively for them actually). Many favourable reviews from experienced board members that I’ve seen.

You’ll also find a very good epistane log running at the moment - few pages back on the anabolics forum ‘bodyconcious epistane log’ - might give you some other retailers lol
The havoc from predator was good stuff. I’m not experiencing the same effects on the bodyconscious epi though, which has me a bit concerned.

jakro

Awards
Is this the same epistane that was around prior to the ban? Is it just as strong?

Also whats good to stack with epi? Last time i did epi i did 11oxo or 11kt whichever its called but i think that's unavailable as well.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this the same epistane that was around prior to the ban? Is it just as strong?

Also whats good to stack with epi? Last time i did epi i did 11oxo or 11kt whichever its called but i think that's unavailable as well.
Yes, it’s the same epistane from back in the day. Predator also carries xi-kt which is topical 11kt.

jakro

Awards
Whats good to stack with epi? Im still undecided if i should use 11kt or is there something better.

Has anyone used this kt thats in spray form? Im kinda sceptical about it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats good to stack with epi? Im still undecided if i should use 11kt or is there something better.

Has anyone used this kt thats in spray form? Im kinda sceptical about it.
Any test base is always a good idea to stack. Trest, 4 andro, test, etc.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The havoc from predator was good stuff. I’m not experiencing the same effects on the bodyconscious epi though, which has me a bit concerned.
Could be youre getting used to the compound. How many times have you ran it? Notice this with nanodrol, gained a ton two first times. Guess you'd have to increase the dosage but that kinda takes away from the purpose of epistane that's supposed to be safe.

jakro

Awards
Sorry for so many questions. Dermatrest is unavailable on pred. Are there any others that i dont know about cause im interested in trest as a base as i ran it before.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry for so many questions. Dermatrest is unavailable on pred. Are there any others that i dont know about cause im interested in trest as a base as i ran it before.
You checked tr3st by OL? (On pred)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Could be youre getting used to the compound. How many times have you ran it? Notice this with nanodrol, gained a ton two first times. Guess you'd have to increase the dosage but that kinda takes away from the purpose of epistane that's supposed to be safe.
Yea that could be why. Haven’t really been having the joint pain or back pumps either but the stuffs working

jakro

Awards
You checked tr3st by OL? (On pred)
Both tr3st and dermatrest are out of stock unfortunately. Are there any other companies or othet products similar? Id rather not use 4andro

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
1&epi or 19&epi will both get you there. I personally like 19 better, less harsh, and had 0 sides with it.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
1&epi or 19&epi will both get you there. I personally like 19 better, less harsh, and had 0 sides with it.
How did you run the 19? How long and what was the dosage?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Andro 1 & Nor-19

I ran Olympus Labs, 2 pills per day & scaled EPI from 500 to 1000. Also used aromicare for on cycle. Got cut AF.
Nice. How long was the cycle? I was thinking of running 19 with 1,4-andro (not 1 and 4, but 1,4) and using either 4-andro or Dermacrine as test base.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Nice. How long was the cycle? I was thinking of running 19 with 1,4-andro (not 1 and 4, but 1,4) and using either 4-andro or Dermacrine as test base.
I did 8-weeks & 4-week pct. surprised you can still find Dermacrine, since it was discontinued almost a year ago.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I’m interested in 2 to 4 bottles
of dermacrine, it’s in stock at dps. PM me if you have some for
Sale