Best Rated Multi-Vitamin

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
When I used to lift on a regular basis years ago, I used Orange Triads; not sure if they are even still around, but I'm sure there is something better at this point.

I'm looking for what would be considered the "best" and why? Within reason price isn't an issue, I want high quality; because let's be honest there is a difference.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think mvp365/zmk provide top tier nutrition. The separate vitamin and mineral formulas are a smart idea, and they provide pretty top tier forms of most things.

Citadel Nutrition Athletes Multi is an interesting choice as well. You could swap zmk for that, if you prefer.

The best cheap multi is life extension 2 a day. Life extensions main top tier multi may be the best around.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Controlled Labs Orange Triad is still one of the best multi's you can get, but they made Orange Triad+Greens which is like an enhanced version. You get all the vitamins, minerals, digestive enzymes, joint support and all of the healthy stuff from the "Greens" part.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kaged muscle just released a plant based one looks great

henm

Awards
After years with orange triad
Than orange triad greens
And now
Animal pak powder version best !

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Controlled Labs OT
PES Multi

Those are my 2 go to's that are cost effective and well dosed.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
+1 for orange triad... Even sent me 10 bucks off on fb last month but sure you'll find great deals with the holidays.

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey just a heads up for anyone who uses Orange Triad or any other CL product. You can get 50% off with the code mauiathletics

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Controlled Labs OT
PES Multi

Those are my 2 go to's that are cost effective and well dosed.
Agreed with this. Can't beat Orange Triad by CL.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer Now Adam Superior to OT. I get my joint support and enzymes separately so it’s not a bonus in OT anymore.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kind of depends what you are looking for in it, there a lot of solid options depending on need.

I use Life Extension Two Per Day probably most frequently since it is cheap, has solid sources of ingredients, can be split dosed, and even has nice amounts of things like Boron in it.

PEScience TruMulti is another one I like quite a bit. If you want additional KSM-66 daily this is a great choice.

Controlled Labs Orange Triad + Greens is a nice combo product if you want a little bit more than just a multi.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which brand is all natural and not synthetic vitamins?