Best pure whey strawberry

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
just curious what you guys thought was the best tasting pure whey strawberry was..

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
BSL'S......but they don't sell it anymore. I heard in a thread here that Trueprotein is selling BSL's flavors pre-mixed now if you order a custom mix. I still gotta check it out because I was a big fan of BSL's flavors.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
BSL'S......but they don't sell it anymore. I heard in a thread here that Trueprotein is selling BSL's flavors pre-mixed now if you order a custom mix. I still gotta check it out because I was a big fan of BSL's flavors.
yea they are but Id prefer something already mixed and premixed BSL flavors at trueprotein cost like 1.50+/per pound which is just nutz... ive tried allthewhey's wasnt very good. ON 100% was even worse.. only strawberry ive liked is muscle milk.. but i really need to find a pure whey.. also muscle milk is too pricey anyway

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
Nector - Kiwi Strawberry
knew someone would say that.. but price is sort of an issue:).. i just tried MRM straw banana its really not good at all.. wonder if champion's strawberry is any good...

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump...also wondering who has a good strawberry. I'm sick of chocolate and vanilla.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
whey isolates come in a lot of different fruit flavors. I tried syntrax nectar cherry flavor, it was okay, nice change but kind of harsh tasting.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
whey isolates come in a lot of different fruit flavors. I tried syntrax nectar cherry flavor, it was okay, nice change but kind of harsh tasting.
yes but very few fruit flavors come in 5lb tubs and are priced under 30 bucks... generally the cheapest ive seen for stuff liek nectar is 2lb's for like 23 bucks.. champion looks like a good deal since each serving is 26g of protein and most others are around 22.. just wish they had a 2lb in strawberry so i could try it out before i bought the 5lb'er..