Best prostate support supps?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious what has been the best prostate support supplements for those that actually have prostate issues...For those over the age of 30, enlarged prostate or BPH.
Ive been noticing things like frequency of urinating at night, waking up 2 times (or more) to pee even when I cut off my water intake 2hrs before bedtime, and low urine flow (this is my main issue), etc. Nothing to bad, but definitely noticeable, especially after a PH cycle I ran a few years ago (Trenazone/Trenavar/Pmag) and recently after just taking Clomid solo!?! Not sure whats going on...

Ive researched a bit, and found many have used things like:
-Saw Palmetto (the only issue with this supp is it needs to be a super high milligram and extract used with men having success in clinical trials...most cycle support products that include this aren't properly dosed by a long shot)
-Pumpkin Seed Oil
-Stinging Needle
-Lycopene (mixed reviews with success on this...)
-Beta Sterols

Was thinking I'd run a combo for prostate support of NOW brand "1000mg Pumpkin Seed Oil" caps, Stinging Needle caps, and a prostate supplement that is high in Beta Sterols like "Super Beta Prostate"

My other concern is with using things like Stinging Needle and Pumpkin Seed oil, doesn't it effect certain PH's/Aas? Would they actually have a negative effect or is this a minor issue?

Just curious if anyone has had success with a certain prostate supp. Thanks!

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone use Finasteride for prostate issues? On cycle or PCT?