Best prohormones?

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Medfit seemed like the last ph brand that was quality. Anyone know any decent reputable brands with strong phs these days. Seems like phs are finally over unfortunately.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There are plenty of options still. Check out the supplement and auction forums. Ma research, p.r.e., i.m.l. just came out with some new goodies. Apex alchemy and vicious have some not so common options as well.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What exactly are you looking for? Definitely options out there as stated above. 2 separate places have bogo epiandro right now in either oral or transdermal just an FYI

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Iron Legion and Iconic Formulations are both reputable and have quality products. Alpha gainz is in there as well. Plus plenty of logs and reviews on our products. All depends what you are looking for.

Plus code chef gets your 20% off

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
iconic formulations memorial sale is still live until tomorrow at midnight...code MEMORIAL save 30% site wide.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome thank you guys very much. I’m very happy to be proven wrong on this topic so I have some research to do, which I love. A million times thank you!!

Hrddy

Hrddy

Awards
Awesome thank you guys very much. I’m very happy to be proven wrong on this topic so I have some research to do, which I love. A million times thank you!!
What did you end up going with and how did it go for you?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
should definately be getting on this icon one and alpha four blowout before they're gone!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
should definately be getting on this icon one and alpha four blowout before they're gone!
very surprised there are any left!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Blowout? Have you discounted more?!
Coupon code LASTCHANCE

We’re down to the bottom of the barrel and we already have arrangements for someone to purchase whatever is left. It will all be gone, but I’d rather our customers stock up than a retailer

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Coupon code LASTCHANCE

We’re down to the bottom of the barrel and we already have arrangements for someone to purchase whatever is left. It will all be gone, but I’d rather our customers stock up than a retailer
Ok I just ordered 2 more. So now I’ll have 4 in these stash