• Methyl 1-D

Votes: 31 6.1%
  • 1-AD

Votes: 68 13.5%

• Total voters
LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
From what I have read Methly 1-D is crap and shouldnt even be in a best prohormone poll.. maybe instead a worste supplement ever poll

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The list is too limited - Almost setting up EPI as the best, which IMO, is not.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
There's only two prohormones on the list...........

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
epistane is not the best ph out but its definetly the best out of those 4 choices

xxamplifyxx

Awards
i cant speak for all the PH's but lemme tell you havoc worked wonders for me and some friends... just make sure to still to a good PCT and your golden...

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Best for what?

Mass? Strength? Wet gains? Dry gains? Bulking? Cutting? Recomp? Standalone, or stacked?

For the love of god, man, be specific! In addition to being an incomplete list, the poll question itself is garbage...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this is too broad of a question. For straight quick mass Superdrol is great but the sides are too extreme for some. Halo is great for a mild PH to add lean mass & strength with minimal sides. Epi/Havoc are great for many things & sides vary from little to moderate. Isn't Methyl 1-D some reformulated fancy name for DHEA? I was in GNC one day picking up some Whey & the dude behind the counter insisted it worked because his friend used it & he lost some hair. He didn't mention any gains just loss of hair which a high dose DHEA may do.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this is too broad of a question. For straight quick mass Superdrol is great but the sides are too extreme for some. Halo is great for a mild PH to add lean mass & strength with minimal sides. Epi/Havoc are great for many things & sides vary from little to moderate. Isn't Methyl 1-D some reformulated fancy name for DHEA? I was in GNC one day picking up some Whey & the dude behind the counter insisted it worked because his friend used it & he lost some hair. He didn't mention any gains just loss of hair which a high dose DHEA may do.
Typical GNC. Just stay out of that place.

It is just DHEA.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Only difference is PH's are loosely legal - steroids are not. Except Halo/clones. Halo is a PH.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Only difference is PH's are loosely legal - steroids are not. Except Halo/clones. Halo is a PH.
Negative. A prohormone must undergo a chemical reaction, once introduced into the body to become an active hormone. A steroid is technically already active. Halo is not a prohormone. You guys should be reading more than you are posting around here.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No not true. Prohormones convert through enzymes in the body. Superdrol for instance in an active steroid and is still legal. 4AD which is the ProHormone that converts to testosterone is NOT legal.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
"A prohormone is a substance that is a precursor to a hormone, usually having minimal hormonal effect by itself."

I was only referring to the compounds he PM'd me about. Epi/Halo = Methylated Mepitiostane (steroid). Phera = DMT (steroid). Super = Methylated Masteron (steroid). Halo = Oral Turinabol Precurser (PH)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I was only referring to the compounds he PM'd me about. Epi/Halo = Methylated Mepitiostane (steroid). Phera = DMT (steroid). Super = Methylated Masteron (steroid). Halo = Oral Turinabol Precurser (PH)
Halo is not a percursor, but a variant of an existing steroidal compound. It does not convert, it is already orally active. It is indeed a steroid and not a prohormone. All of this information is located in the stickies at the top of the page.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for clarifying.

Last edited:
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I am here for you. I am here to Learn, Teach & Lead. Let me help you in your first step on a wonderous journey to finding almost anything on these forums so you don't have to appear completely incompetent and needing to be force fed information:

:gotsearch
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
2 great DS/PH that i actualy consider real juice are phera-plex which are similar to Dbol in its effect on mass gains and water bloat and mood elevation. and the Halo clones. the halo clones provide modest gains in both mass and strength and dont give a single side effect out side of slightly raised BP and maybe a back pump or two on a heavy deadlift day.

bbcr11

Awards
H-drol

I've got some info lately on H-drol. Just trying to get consensus. I'm going to start on Orastan A cycle and am debating between stacking with H-drol or Havoc. Any opinions?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
why is methyl 1 -d crap and not considered a pro hormone?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
It's basically a form of DHEA from what I understand. Crap. I knew some dude who took it & claimed it 'had to be strong' because it made him lose some hair - yet he didn't gain any mass or strength other than standard progression.

BigLester

Awards
I dont know about you guys but i found a online site that still had original phera plex and superdrol in stock... YELL YEAH. Some of my favorites.

clem321

Awards
I have tried methyl 1 d you might aswell throw your money down the drain rubbish! only other thing ive tried is m1t and had really good effects im trying to get my hands on some bottles but cant find any anywhere??

BigLester

Awards
M drol is a superdrol clone, not near as affective as the original but hey most nockoffs arent. However im not saying M drol is a bad product-it has been getting some good reviews.

BigLester

Awards
If your wanting that powerfull of a PH or PS, Testanate 50 is a pretty good one to go with and also easy to buy if you can find a site that isnt sold out.... If you do decide to buy Testanate 50 listen to your body for shutdowns and have a good PCT ready on hand.

carygott

Awards
I hope you don't mind the next question but what is a good PCT stack? The only one I have done is Formadrol after Methyl 1D.
thank you

BigLester

Awards
It depends on the user, some take PCT much more serious. For Testanate 50 I would use Anabolic Extreme PCT, Milk Thistle, a good vitamin with fish oils,and a Natural Test. Booster like T Bomb 2.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Most Importantly!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

Alternative Torm Dosing:
Week1: Days 1-3: 120mg Torm, Days 4-7: 90 mg Torm
Week2: 60mg Torm
Week3: 60mg Torm
Week4: 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board.

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or I have used: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-Rx SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non Rx SERM - Post Cycle Support(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or have used the following: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Know what gyno is and the symptoms of gyno: @@@ Gyno Questions - Please Read This First @@@ - Bodybuilding.com Forums

4. Real Gynomastia Before & After's:

5. Love your Liver!

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
I dont know about you guys but i found a online site that still had original phera plex and superdrol in stock... YELL YEAH. Some of my favorites.
hi i got a bottle of orIG PP A few weeks ago and used it and it did nothing ! it ha:rasp:d no expiration on it so i think i got beat

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
since it did nothing does anyone think i could do a cyc of mdrol shortly?

SULLIVAN0785

Awards
Thanks

Hey bro could you PM me the site? been looking for years!!

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
i got the PP at a local store...no exp date and i figured i was gettin screwed over

Joe25

Awards
M Drol is a supplement made by competetive edge labs it's pretty potent for it's price actually very potent i gained quite a few pounds but for the money Methyl V test by Muscle fortress is the best by far with 3 methylated substances it's the best

Joe25

Awards
ha ha and true you're right it is a superdrol clone but it still works

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
M Drol is a supplement made by competetive edge labs it's pretty potent for it's price actually very potent i gained quite a few pounds but for the money Methyl V test by Muscle fortress is the best by far with 3 methylated substances it's the best
Add Tylenol and alcohol and you have the best shyt ever for your liver!!!!