best prohormone to get through long hours of construction

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have heard Cardarine might be an option. I know it's not a prohormone. I also heatrd boldenone is good for endurance.(also not a prohormone)
Can anybody confirm if I am right about these and any other suggestions appreciated

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll let others answer about the Cardarine. I consider it a no go since the original manufacturer of the drug stopped clinical trials on it since the animals on it started developing cancer.

As far as boldenone, I think the reason you're thinking of it for endurance because of the fact it can increase EPO through an increase in red blood cells. But, this is an attribute all AAS have, so it's really not specific to boldenone.

But, you could Equibolan, it's a precursor to a precursor of boldenone. Hi Tech is the only vendor I know who currently makes it. Here's an article about it

And you can buy it here:

Hi Tech Equibolan

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll let others answer about the Cardarine. I consider it a no go since the original manufacturer of the drug stopped clinical trials on it since the animals on it started developing cancer.

As far as boldenone, I think the reason you're thinking of it for endurance because of the fact it can increase EPO through an increase in red blood cells. But, this is an attribute all AAS have, so it's really not specific to boldenone.

But, you could Equibolan, it's a precursor to a precursor of boldenone. Hi Tech is the only vendor I know who currently makes it. Here's an article about it

And you can buy it here:

Hi Tech Equibolan
not really a knock on hightech.. but rather the hormone. pure junk. i ran this stuff 10 ways to sunday and never got more than bleeding gums. its just not going to amount to anything and its damn sure not going to make you feel any different.

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good god another thread answering this same fucking question. Great.
Good god, **** off and don't waste your time and my time even replying.
I already asked this question but I figured it got deleted bc I had the word steroid in the title. I guess it didn't get deleted

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Such a pointless and meaningless question...

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Since this is a long term lifestyle problem that is needing to be addressed, a long term solution is needed. Pro hormones are not a long term solution. Thus, pointless question. Or at least a question that exposes ignorance.

TRT and some growth hormone or growth hormone peptides, and some periodic cycles is the answer you are looking for. It is what most of the serious guys on here already do.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Being in construction, I don't think cardarine is the answer. It does amazing things for cardio endurance like running and biking. But I don't think that crosses over to construction activities like laying bricks.

Working out with weights and caffeine during the day..and getting quality sleep time is all I got for a recommendation.