best prohormone(s) for cutting

Dean1993

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What would u guys say is the best ph for cutting? I was thinking maybe trenavar or msten...? I'd love to hear ur opinons and thoughts

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What would u guys say is the best ph for cutting? I was thinking maybe trenavar or msten...? I'd love to hear ur opinons and thoughts
I really enjoy trenavar. And anavar i guess. I hear wpistane is the bomb. You can pretty much cut on any strong ph like msten the toxicity destroys your appetite which is my fave part

Dean1993

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I really enjoy trenavar. And anavar i guess. I hear wpistane is the bomb. You can pretty much cut on any strong ph like msten the toxicity destroys your appetite which is my fave part
Do you feel dmz is a bulk only ph? I was planing on doing dmz with trenavar, because i read that lean gains will come on dmz. Im doing more research on dmz and am finding out that its more of a bulking ph, it retains some water, exc...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for cutting: any thing that ends up winny,,, even epi andro can work well for cutting. 11 oxo or 11kt are great for cutting
Hexadrone, epistane, trenavar, trest, dien, desoxy test would all be on my list for dieting.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you feel dmz is a bulk only ph? I was planing on doing dmz with trenavar, because i read that lean gains will come on dmz. Im doing more research on dmz and am finding out that its more of a bulking ph, it retains some water, exc...
You should look up the t-nation article "steroid dieting". Most will dosagree but anything toxic af that makes me wanna throw up when i try to eat is good for cutting lmao. Terrible advice tho. Thats just me.

Ripp summed them up pretty good. I have no dmz experience but once the water comes off during pct there should be no issues i think

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11 ketotestosterone with high dosage of epiandro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your diet is best for cutting, things like epiandro, epistane, msten, will keep you dry, so will sd. But even wet prohormones are fine because if your diet is right then once you come off the ph you will drop that water weight and see your results. Also any oral that kills your appitate will help with cutting.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you don't care about dry joints or possibly loosing your sexdrive then epiandro @1000mg, epistane at 30mg and some trenavar for 6 weeks is probably the best ph combo I can think of.