Unanswered Best product for fat loss period for advanced users

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
What is the best option for fat loss out there? ECA stack? Clen (don't like how it messes with the heart)? Obviously diet and exercise is key. Any anabolics that help cut fat? Thanks!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DHT derivitives and tren/ trest, are all really effective at helping you in those regards.

Clen is still the top tier option for fatloss however it there is nothing wrong with EC. I like to combine T3, clen, and a OTC fat burner on off days to get the best possible burn.

and yes. the calorie intake is paramount.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do Not Post about this compound.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ah well yea... funny how you can buy 24d in any local hardware store... but cant mention it on a forum.
I don’t think 24D and DNP have the same... merits?

24D looks much less lethal. Causes uncontrollable growth eh?

That sounds bad.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
24d is what you speak of
2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid the herbicide found at hardware stores is not 2,4-Dinitrophenol the high explosive which is completely banned from sale to all but registered persons across the USA and UK which is used as the supreme and most lethal weight loss agent in pro bodybuilding.

It is, however, the main ingredient used to make it.

Mods please don’t delete this. I don’t want anyone eating herbicide because they think it’s DNP.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you had a T3, with injectable Clen and Yohimbine. That’s going to be pretty good at burning fat. Combine that with anavar and winstrol stacked, you’ve got most of your ground covered.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid the herbicide found at hardware stores is not 2,4-Dinitrophenol the high explosive which is completely banned from sale to all but registered persons across the USA and UK which is used as the supreme and most lethal weight loss agent in pro bodybuilding.

It is, however, the main ingredient used to make it.

Mods please don’t delete this. I don’t want anyone eating herbicide because they think it’s DNP.
sent a PM

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like a good fat burner with dmha in it. Wellbutrin (yes it’s an anti depressant) is the best weight loss drug i ever used. Lost 60 lb when I got on it. Got super motivated. Endurance shot up by insanely. Still using, love it

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That Enhanced Formulations Slim looks like a good fat loss product as far as nutrient partitioning and metabolic enhancement.