Best pro hormone company?

Gatecity

Awards
What is the best company to buy PH's from? I'm talking price to potency ratio... thanks! :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those products are bogus for sure
What exactly is bogus about them? You'll be hard pressed to find the andros at a better price/mg - especially now that they are 50% of the olympusuk.com website.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is bogus about them? You'll be hard pressed to find the andros at a better price/mg - especially now that they are 50% of the olympusuk.com website.
Is there a code for the 50%

Gatecity

Awards
I must be on the wrong website. They want 438$ for a bottle of non hormonal PHs

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OL will definitely be a great company to get products from. If you're talking 1/4 andro products Hard Rock Supplements has a pretty good line up with super mandro and andro the giant.

Gatecity

Awards
OL will definitely be a great company to get products from. If you're talking 1/4 andro products Hard Rock Supplements has a pretty good line up with super mandro and andro the giant.
Have any experience with 19-noreandrosterone?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Gatecity

Awards
I decided to go with LG sciences. They seem to be working good. I am in week 2. Anyone have any experience with them as well?

lstatum1s

Awards
I decided to go with LG sciences. They seem to be working good. I am in week 2. Anyone have any experience with them as well?
Which product? Their 1-Andro is very underdosed.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the dhea isomers, it doesn't matter who you buy it from. They all come from the same source, so go with whoever is cheapest.