Best preworkout??????????

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Im in the market to buy some more preworkout. I am currently finishing my tub of dust extreme. I loved it but am taking 2 scoops now. My question is that is there something better out now like mesomoeph, cannibal riot, or new superpump 250 with dmaa? I am total stim junkie so i like what dust does just wondering if theres better.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Short of using enough stimulants to land you in the ER u cant be srs

Your talking of using if your measuring the scoops at the very least 150mg 1,3 and 700mg caffeine possibly more..

You think anyone is going to make something stronger than improperly using the strongest available? lol

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

Your talking of using if your measuring the scoops at the very least 150mg 1,3 and 700mg caffeine possibly more..

You think anyone is going to make something stronger than improperly using the strongest available? lol
Hahaha, come on, let the troll have his fun!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Im in the market to buy some more preworkout. I am currently finishing my tub of dust extreme. I loved it but am taking 2 scoops now. My question is that is there something better out now like mesomoeph, cannibal riot, or new superpump 250 with dmaa? I am total stim junkie so i like what dust does just wondering if theres better.
Judging by the amount of question marks that you used in your title, I'd say you're pretty good on the stims right now

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Coming out later this month will Sparta Nutrition Kraken. Theres a thread revealing the profile going (with winners being picked) but it will certainly fill your stim+ need ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

This lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You badly need a stim break.I would opt for a non stim pre workout for a minimum of four weeks, but probably longer in your case. In the future, cycle pre workout supplements. Use a lower stim option on days where you feel good and a higher stim option on days you need a little boost.

For a non stim product, Performax Labs have VasoMax coming out in a few weeks. The updated formula will be released soon, but it will be a great product. Until then, you could use something like PowerMax XT which provides you with your daily dose of creatine, daily dose of TMG which aids in performance and body composition, L-A L-Glutamine for recovery and 1 gram of glycerol for pumps.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Arez black by Intel pharma....ephedra, dmaa, synephrine, caffeine, pump blend, natty test booster. Best pre I've ever had in my life. I work at a mom and pop supp store and we sold out of 20 bottles after sampling one out. It's honestly the best

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
high volume by pes may be a good option for you.

compan

compan

Awards
I don't think they make anything legal strong enough to compare to that amount of DMAA and caffeine.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really hope this is a troll post. Good God. You need a stim break. I know it can be tough, but a good stim-free pre can help. You still get to "take" something before working out. It will make you feel more energized as you're already psychologically conditioned to feel that way once you've ingested your pre-workout.

If you want what is arguably the best non-stim option that will give you crazy pumps and added focus, check out Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed Stim-Free. Half price on Olympus Labs website right now. Just add to cart.

olympus-labs-conqu3r-unleashed-stim-free-ingredients.jpg

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Arez black by Intel pharma....ephedra, dmaa, synephrine, caffeine, pump blend, natty test booster. Best pre I've ever had in my life. I work at a mom and pop supp store and we sold out of 20 bottles after sampling one out. It's honestly the best
Wow that seems to be a potent blend!! I bet it surpasses my two scoop tolerance of mesomorph stim wise!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wow that seems to be a potent blend!! I bet it surpasses my two scoop tolerance of mesomorph stim wise!
With zero dosage information, how could you know? Lol

krissedisse

krissedisse

Awards
The Butcher is the best!

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
With zero dosage information, how could you know? Lol
honestly I'm a lazy poster sorry, just google the product label. They have everything dosed out and no proprietary blends.